Assam Power Distribution Company Limited (APDCL) Recruitment 2015: Assam Power Distribution Company Limited has recently publish an advertisement notification for Assistant Accounts Officer Posts vacancies jobs opening for October 2015.
- 1 APDCL Recruitment 2015
- 1.1 Vacancy in APDCL Careers 2015
- 1.2 APDCL Recruitment 2015 Important Dates
- 1.3 APDCL Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2015
- 1.4 APDCL Recruitment 2015 Application Form
- 1.5 APDCL Recruitment Previous Year Exam Question Paper
- 1.6 How to Apply
- 1.7 Help Line
APDCL Recruitment 2015
- The APDCL notification for the Assistant Accounts OfficerPosts, candidates who are interested may apply in the prescribed application format on or before 31-10-2015.
Vacancy in APDCL Careers 2015
The total vacancies in Assam Power Distribution Company Limited (APDCL) Assistant Accounts Officer post details are given below.
|Name Of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
APDCL Recruitment 2015 Important Dates
- Starting Date For Submission of Online Application : 05.11.2015
- Last Date For Submission of Online Application : 23.11.2015
- Last Date For Submission of Application Fee : 30.11.2015
- Last Date For Receipt of Application : 11.12.2015.
APDCL Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2015
The minimum educational qualification for APDCL Recruitment 2015 for the Assistant Accounts Officer posts is given below.
- Candidates Passed Graduate in Art/Science/Commerce from a recognized university …………… with minimum 55 % marks. (Please check full details in the advertisement).
- For general Candidates should Minimum 21 years old and Maximum 38 years old. For age relaxation please check
APDCL Recruitment 2015 Application Form
The candidates are required to apply ONLINE ONLY. All details of this APDCL Recruitment given in the Online Application Form. Therefore the candidates are advised to fill all details in the Application Form carefully
- STEP–1: Logon to www.apdcl.gov.in (APDCL Official website)
- STEP–2: Click on“Careers” > “Recruitment” and subsequently enter on relevant post being applied. i.e. Assistant Accounts Officer Posts
- STEP–3: Read the APDCL Advertisement carefully and be ready with the mandatory documents mentioned above and then click on“Register Online” & fill up the Online Application Form with all your details
- Application fee of Rs.400/- for General Candidates and Rs.250 for SC/ST is to be paid through online by SBI Challan facility.
- Application fee is non-refundable; therefore candidates are requested to verify their eligibility thoroughly before making any payment
APDCL Recruitment Previous Year Exam Question Paper
- Candidates who are going to apply in these APDCL Assistant Accounts OfficerPosts job, they might need sample question paper for better preparation in APDCL Recruitment written test exam. Search Question Papers for Competitive exam.
- Well we have search a lot find previous year question papers but we are unable to get it. Based on our experiences on the Sarkari Naukri Exam we have uploaded some model question papers with answers below.
How to Apply
|Detailed instructions for filling the online application form are available on the website www.apdcl.gov.in|
|Online Application Link ^||Download Advertisement ^||Instructions & Fee Details ^|
Helpline No. 0361-2739525, 0361-2729528 and ASSAM POWER DISTRIBUTION COMPANY (LIMITEI), Office – Bijulee Bhawan,Paltanbazar,Guwahati-781001,Assam, CIN:U40109AS2003SGC007242, Fax No.0361-2729527,Emailemail@example.com,Website:www.apdcl.gov.in.