ILBS Recruitment 2016 Advertisement Notification Apply Online www.ilbs.in for the post of Various this is the Latest Job & Careers opportunities in Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences. Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences has recently publish an advertisement notification for Various Posts vacancies jobs opening for April 2016.
- 1 ILBS Recruitment 2016
- 1.1 For Various Posts
- 1.2 Vacancy in ILBS Careers 2016
- 1.3 ILBS Recruitment 2016 Important Dates
- 1.4 ILBS Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2016
- 1.5 ILBS Recruitment 2016 Application Form
- 1.6 ILBS Recruitment Exam Question Papers
- 1.7 How to Apply
- 1.8 Help Line
ILBS Recruitment 2016
For Various Posts
- The ILBS Recruitment 2016 Advertisement Notification for the Various Posts, candidates who are interested, may apply in the prescribed application format on or before 25-04-2016.
Vacancy in ILBS Careers 2016
The total vacancies in Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences (ILBS) Various post details are given below.
|Name Of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|1. Professor (Anaesthesia) Post||01|
|2. Professor (Radiology) Post||02|
|3. Professor (Medical Oncology) Post||01|
|4. Professor (Radiation Oncology) Post||01|
|5. Senior Consultant (Nephrology) Post||01|
|6. Additional Professor (Critical or Intensive care Medicine) Post||01|
|7. Additional Professor (Renal Transplant) Post||01|
|8. Additional Professor (Radiology) Post||01|
|9. Additional Professor (Interventional Radiology) Post||01|
|10. Associate Professor (Metabolic Medicine) Post||01|
|11. Associate Professor (Anaesthesia) Post||02|
|12. Associate Professor (Radiation Oncology) Post||01|
|13. Assistant Professor (Genetics) Post||01|
|14. Assistant Professor (Nephrology) Post||02|
|15. Assistant Professor (Nuclear Medicine) Post||01|
|16. Assistant Professor (Critical or Intensive care Medicine) Post||02|
|17. Assistant Professor (Endocrinology) Post||01|
|18. Assistant Professor (Clinical Nutrition) Medical Post||01|
|19. Assistant Professor (Virology) Post||01|
|20. Senior Residents – Hepatology Post||13|
|21. Senior Residents – Nephrology||Same as Above|
|22. Senior Residents – Anaesthesia / Critical or Intensive care Medicine||Same as Above|
|23. Senior Residents – Medical Oncology||Same As Above|
|24. Senior Residents – Radiology||Same As Above|
|25. Junior Residents Post||10|
|26. Resident Medical Officer Post||04|
|27. Junior Clinical Trial Coordinator Post||01|
|28. Blood Bank Officer Post||01|
|29. Sr. Clinical Trial Coordinator/ Epidemiologist/ Public Health Specialist Post||01|
|30. Physicist Post||01|
|31. Deputy Head (Purchase) Post||01|
|32. Assistant Head Operations (Medical) Post||01|
|33. Manager (Purchase) Post||01|
|34. Manager (Administration) Post||01|
|35. Manager (Security Services) Post||01|
|36. Deputy Manager (Security & Fire) Post||01|
|37. Deputy Manager (HR) Post||01|
|38. Assistant Manager (Purchase) Post||01|
|39. Chief Technical Executive (Gen. Imaging/ Radiographer) Post||01|
|40. Junior Engineer (Electrical) Post||02|
|41. Sr. Technician (Electrical) Post||01|
|42. Technician (Electrical) Post||01|
|43. Gas manifold Operator cum Jr. Technician Post||01|
|44. Senior Executive (HR) Post||01|
|45. Executive (Purchase) Post||01|
|46. Executive (HR) Post||01|
|47. Junior Executive (Purchase) Post||01|
|48. Junior Executive (Security & Fire) Post||02|
|49. Technical Executive (Anaesthesia & ICU) Post||01|
|50. Nurse Post||40|
|51. Jr. Nurse||Same As Above|
|52. Patient Care Executive (Nursing) Post||98|
|53. Junior Technical Executive (Gen. Imaging/ Radiographer) Post||01|
|54. Junior Technical Executive (Lab & Blood Bank) Post||02|
|55. Staff Assistant Post||25|
|56. Junior Staff Assistant Post||22|
|57. Junior Patient Care Executive (Nursing) Post||75|
|58. Senior Residents Hepatology – PERSONS WITH DISABILITIES ON HORIZONTAL BASIS Post||3-OH|
|59. Senior Residents Radiology PERSONS WITH DISABILITIES ON HORIZONTAL BASIS Post||3-OH|
|60. Junior Residents – PERSONS WITH DISABILITIES ON HORIZONTAL BASIS Post||2-OH|
|61. Junior Technical Executive (Gen. Imaging/ Radiographer) – PERSONS WITH DISABILITIES ON HORIZONTAL BASIS Post||1-OH|
ILBS Recruitment 2016 Important Dates
- Starting Date to Apply Online Application Form: 25-04-2016.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 15-06-2016.
ILBS Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2016
The minimum educational qualification for ILBS Recruitment 2016 for the Various posts is given below.
- Candidates should possess MD/MS & DM/MCh. Or Equivalent Minimum 03 years after DM/M.Ch. (Please check full details in the advertisement).
- For general Candidates should Maximum 30years old. For age relaxation please check Advt.
ILBS Recruitment 2016 Application Form
The candidates are required to apply ONLINE ONLY. All details of this ILBS Recruitment given in the Online Application Form. Therefore the candidates are advised to fill all details in the Application Form carefully
- STEP–1: Logon to www.ilbs.in (ILBS Official website)
- STEP–2: Click on“Careers” || “Recruitment” and subsequently enter on relevant post being applied. i.e. Various Posts
- STEP–3: Read the ILBS Advertisement Notification carefully and be ready with the mandatory documents mentioned above and then click on“Register Online” & fill up the Online Application Form with all your details
ILBS Recruitment Exam Question Papers
- Candidates who are going to apply in these ILBS Various Posts job, they might need sample question paper for better preparation in ILBS Recruitment written test exam. Search ILBS Question Papers for Competitive exam.
- Well we have search a lot find previous year question papers but we are unable to get it. Based on our experiences on the Sarkari Naukri Exam we have uploaded some model question papers with answers below.
How to Apply
|Detailed instructions for filling the online application form are available on the website www.ilbs.in|
|Download Advertisement ^|
Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences (ILBS), Location – Delhi.
Be the first to leave a review.