KLDB Recruitment 2016 Advertisement Notification Apply Online www.livestock.kerala.gov.in for the post of Assistant Manager (Animal Husbandry & Fodder Development/Production) this is the Latest Job & Careers opportunities in Kerala Livestock Development Board. Kerala Livestock Development Board has recently publish an advertisement notification for Assistant Manager (Animal Husbandry & Fodder Development/Production) Posts vacancies jobs opening for January 2016.
KLDB Recruitment 2016
For Assistant Manager (Animal Husbandry & Fodder Development/Production) Posts
- The KLDB Recruitment 2016 Advertisement Notification for the Assistant Manager (Animal Husbandry & Fodder Development/Production) Posts, candidates who are interested, may apply in the prescribed application format on or before 23-01-2016.
Vacancy in KLDB Careers 2016
The total vacancies in Kerala Livestock Development Board (KLDB) Assistant Manager (Animal Husbandry & Fodder Development/Production) post details are given below.
|Name Of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|1. Assistant Manager (Animal Husbandry) Posts||05|
|2. Assistant Manager (Fodder Development/Production) Posts||03|
KLDB Recruitment 2016 Important Dates
- Starting Date to Application Form: 23-01-2016.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 05-02-2016.
KLDB Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2016
The minimum educational qualification for KLDB Recruitment 2016 for the Assistant Manager (Animal Husbandry & Fodder Development/Production) posts is given below.
- Candidates should possess Degree in Agri. Sciences & Veterinary & Animal Science from a recognized University. (Please check full details in the advertisement).
- For general Candidates should Maximum 36 years old. For age relaxation please check Advertisement.
KLDB Recruitment 2016 Application Form
The candidates are required to apply ONLINE ONLY. All details of this KLDB Recruitment given in the Online Application Form. Therefore the candidates are advised to fill all details in the Application Form carefully
- STEP–1: Logon to www.livestock.kerala.gov.in (KLDB Official website)
- STEP–2: Click on“Careers” || “Recruitment” and subsequently enter on relevant post being applied. i.e. Assistant Manager (Animal Husbandry & Fodder Development/Production) Posts
- STEP–3: Read the KLDB Advertisement Notification carefully and be ready with the mandatory documents mentioned above and then click on“Register Online” & fill up the Online Application Form with all your details
- Application Fees- is Rs. 1000/- for General Candidates & Rs.250/- for SC/ST, candidates have to drawn a demand draft (DD) in favour of “KERALA LIVESTOCK DEVELOPMENT BOARD”, payable at THIRUVANANTHAPURAM and have to send to the Managing Director, Kerala Livestock Development Board Limited, “Gokulam”, Pattom, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala -695004.
- Application fee is non-refundable; therefore candidates are requested to verify their eligibility thoroughly before making any payment
KLDB Recruitment Exam Question Papers
- Candidates who are going to apply in these KLDB Assistant Manager (Animal Husbandry & Fodder Development/Production) Posts job, they might need sample question paper for better preparation in KLDB Recruitment written test exam. Search KLDB Question Papers for Competitive exam.
- Well we have search a lot find previous year question papers but we are unable to get it. Based on our experiences on the Sarkari Naukri Exam we have uploaded some model question papers with answers below.
How to Apply
|Detailed instructions for filling the online application form are available on the website www.livestock.kerala.gov.in|
|Download Advertisement & Application Form ^|
Kerala Livestock Development Board (KLDB), Location – Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala.
Last Updated on by