MCI Recruitment 2016 Advertisement Notification Apply Online www.mciindia.org for the post of Lower Division Clerk, Peon, Deputy Secretary (Medical), etc. this is the Latest Job & Careers opportunities in Medical Council of India. Medical Council of India has recently publish an advertisement notification for Lower Division Clerk, Peon, Deputy Secretary (Medical), etc. Posts vacancies jobs opening for May 2016.
MCI Recruitment 2016
For Lower Division Clerk, Peon, Deputy Secretary (Medical), etc. Posts
- The MCI Recruitment 2016 Advertisement Notification for the Lower Division Clerk, Peon, Deputy Secretary (Medical), etc. Posts, candidates who are interested, may apply in the prescribed application format on or before 17-05-2016.
Vacancy in MCI Careers 2016
The total vacancies in Medical Council of India (MCI) Lower Division Clerk, Peon, Deputy Secretary (Medical), etc. post details are given below.
|Name Of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|1. Joint Secretary Posts||02|
|2. Deputy Secretary (Medical) Posts||04|
|3. Telephone Operator – Cum – Receptionist Post||01|
|4. Computer Operator Posts||02|
|5. Lower Division Clerk Posts||20|
|6. Staff Car Driver Post||01|
|7. Electrician Post||01|
|8. Messenger Post||01|
|9. Peon Posts||10|
MCI Recruitment 2016 Important Dates
- Starting Date to Apply Online Application Form: 30-05-2016.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 10-06-2016.
MCI Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2016
The minimum educational qualification for MCI Recruitment 2016 for the Lower Division Clerk, Peon, Deputy Secretary (Medical), etc. posts is given below.
- Candidates should possess 12th/8th/MBBS qualification/Matriculation/ from recognized University. (Please check full details in the advertisement).
- For general Candidates should Minimum 18 years old and Maximum 27 years old. For more age limit please check Advertisement.
MCI Recruitment 2016 Application Form
The candidates are required to apply ONLINE ONLY. All details of this MCI Recruitment given in the Online Application Form. Therefore the candidates are advised to fill all details in the Application Form carefully
- STEP–1: Logon to www.mciindia.org (MCI Official website)
- STEP–2: Click on“Careers” || “Recruitment” and subsequently enter on relevant post being applied. i.e. Lower Division Clerk, Peon, Deputy Secretary (Medical), etc. Posts
- STEP–3: Read the MCI Advertisement Notification carefully and be ready with the mandatory documents mentioned above and then click on“Register Online” & fill up the Online Application Form with all your details
- Application Send to the Secretary (I/c.), Medical Council of India, Pocket-14, Sector-8, Phase – I, Dwarka, New Delhi – 110077.
MCI Recruitment Exam Question Papers
- Candidates who are going to apply in these MCI Lower Division Clerk, Peon, Deputy Secretary (Medical), etc. Posts job, they might need sample question paper for better preparation in MCI Recruitment written test exam. Search MCI Question Papers for Competitive exam.
- Well we have search a lot find previous year question papers but we are unable to get it. Based on our experiences on the Sarkari Naukri Exam we have uploaded some model question papers with answers below.
How to Apply
|Detailed instructions for filling the online application form are available on the website www.mciindia.org|
|Online Application Link ^||Download Advertisement ^|
Helpline No. +91-11-25367033,25367035,25367036,25367037 Medical Council of India (MCI), Location – New Delhi.