NCERT Recruitment 2016 Advertisement Notification Apply Online www.ncert.nic.in for the post of Lower Division Clerk this is the Latest Job & Careers opportunities in National Council of Educational Research & Training. National Council of Educational Research & Training has recently publish an advertisement notification for Lower Division Clerk Posts vacancies jobs opening for January 2016.
NCERT Recruitment 2016
For Lower Division Clerk Posts
- The NCERT Recruitment 2016 Advertisement Notification for the Lower Division Clerk Posts, candidates who are interested, may apply in the prescribed application format on or before 11-01-2016.
Vacancy in NCERT Careers 2016
The total vacancies in National Council of Educational Research & Training (NCERT) Lower Division Clerk post details are given below.
|Name Of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|1. Lower Division Clerk Posts||70|
NCERT Recruitment 2016 Important Dates
- Starting Date to Apply Online Application Form: 08-02-2016.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 22-02-2016.
NCERT Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2016
The minimum educational qualification for NCERT Recruitment 2016 for the Lower Division Clerk posts is given below.
- Candidates should possess 12th class pass or equivalent from a recognized Board or University. (Please check full details in the advertisement).
- For general Candidates should Minimum 18 years old and Maximum 27 years old. For age relaxation please check Advertisement.
NCERT Recruitment 2016 Application Form
The candidates are required to apply ONLINE ONLY. All details of this NCERT Recruitment given in the Online Application Form. Therefore the candidates are advised to fill all details in the Application Form carefully
- STEP–1: Logon to www.ncert.nic.in (NCERT Official website)
- STEP–2: Click on“Careers” || “Recruitment” and subsequently enter on relevant post being applied. i.e. Lower Division Clerk Posts
- STEP–3: Read the NCERT Advertisement Notification carefully and be ready with the mandatory documents mentioned above and then click on“Register Online” & fill up the OnlineApplication Form with all your details
- Application Fees- is Rs. 200/-, candidates have to drawn a demand draft (DD) in favour of “Secretary, NCERT” and payable at New Delhi and have to send to the Section Officer, R-II Section, NCERT, Auro Bindo Marg, New Delhi-110016.
- Application fee is non-refundable; therefore candidates are requested to verify their eligibility thoroughly before making any payment
NCERT Recruitment Exam Question Papers
- Candidates who are going to apply in these NCERT Lower Division Clerk Posts job, they might need sample question paper for better preparation in NCERT Recruitment written test exam. Search NCERT Question Papers for Competitive exam.
- Well we have search a lot find previous year question papers but we are unable to get it. Based on our experiences on the Sarkari Naukri Exam we have uploaded some model question papers with answers below.
How to Apply
|Detailed instructions for filling the online application form are available on the website www.ncert.nic.in|
|Online Application Link ^||Download Advertisement English Version ^||Download Advertisement Hindi Version ^|
National Council of Educational Research & Training (NCERT), Location – All India.
Last Updated on by