MP Police Recruitment 2016 Advertisement Notification Apply Online www.peb.mp.gov.in for the post of Constable, Head Constable, Assistant Sub Inspector, etc. this is the Latest Job & Careers opportunities in Madhya Pradesh Police. Madhya Pradesh Police has recently publish an advertisement notification for Constable, Head Constable, Assistant Sub Inspector, etc. Posts vacancies jobs opening for April 2016.
MP Police Recruitment 2016
For Constable, Head Constable, Assistant Sub Inspector, etc. Posts
- The MP Police Recruitment 2016 Advertisement Notification for the Constable, Head Constable, Assistant Sub Inspector, etc. Posts, candidates who are interested, may apply in the prescribed application format on or before 30-04-2016.
Vacancy in MP Police Careers 2016
The total vacancies in Madhya Pradesh Police (MP Police) Constable, Head Constable, Assistant Sub Inspector, etc. post details are given below.
|Name Of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|01 Constable (GD) Posts||12006|
|02 Constable (Driver) Posts||992|
|03 Constable (Cook) Posts||384|
|04 Constable (Barber) Posts||91|
|05 Constable (Washerman) Posts||98|
|06 Constable (Cobbler) Posts||47|
|07 Constable (Water Carrier) Posts||176|
|08 Constable (Sweeper) Posts||110|
|09 Constable (Mason) Posts||66|
|10 Constable (Bugler) Posts||35|
|11 Constable (Tet Khalasi) Posts||28|
|12 Head Constable (Computer) Posts||200|
|13 Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI) Posts||50|
MP Police Recruitment 2016 Important Dates
- Starting Date to Apply Online Application Form: 12-04-2016.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 16-05-2016.
MP Police Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2016
The minimum educational qualification for MP Police Recruitment 2016 for the Constable, Head Constable, Assistant Sub Inspector, etc. posts is given below.
- Candidates should possess 10+2 & graduation from recognized university. (More qualification Please check full details in the advertisement).
- For general Candidates should Minimum 18 years old and Maximum 28 years old. For age relaxation please check Advt.
MP Police Recruitment 2016 Application Form
The candidates are required to apply ONLINE ONLY. All details of this MP Police Recruitment given in the Online Application Form. Therefore the candidates are advised to fill all details in the Application Form carefully
- STEP–1: Logon to www.peb.mp.gov.in (MP Police Official website)
- STEP–2: Click on“Careers” || “Recruitment” and subsequently enter on relevant post being applied. i.e. Constable, Head Constable, Assistant Sub Inspector, etc. Posts
- STEP–3: Read the MP Police Advertisement Notification carefully and be ready with the mandatory documents mentioned above and then click on“Register Online” & fill up the Online Application Form with all your details
- Application fee of Rs.500/- & 700 for General Candidates & Rs.350/- & 250/- for SC/ST is to be paid through online more information Please check the Advt.
MP Police Recruitment Exam Question Papers
- Candidates who are going to apply in these MP Police Constable, Head Constable, Assistant Sub Inspector, etc.Posts job, they might need sample question paper for better preparation in MP Police Recruitment written test exam. Search MP Police Question Papers for Competitive exam.
- Well we have search a lot find previous year question papers but we are unable to get it. Based on our experiences on the Sarkari Naukri Exam we have uploaded some model question papers with answers below.
How to Apply
|Detailed instructions for filling the online application form are available on the website www.peb.mp.gov.in|
|Online Application Link ^||Download Advertisement ^|
Helpline No. +91-755-2578801-02-03-04, Madhya Pradesh Police (MP Police), Location – Madhya Pradesh.