RMSA Assam Recruitment 2016 Advertisement Notification Apply Online www.rmsaassam.in for the post of Graduate Teachers for Hindi/Sanskrit subject in Secondary this is the Latest Job & Careers opportunities in Rashtriya Madhyamik Siksha Abhijan, Assam. Rashtriya Madhyamik Siksha Abhijan, Assam has recently publish an advertisement notification for Graduate Teachers for Hindi/Sanskrit subject in Secondary Posts vacancies jobs opening for January 2016.
RMSA Assam Recruitment 2016
For Graduate Teachers for Hindi/Sanskrit subject in Secondary Posts
- The RMSA Assam Recruitment 2016 Advertisement Notification for the Graduate Teachers for Hindi/Sanskrit subject in Secondary Posts, candidates who are interested, may apply in the prescribed application format on or before 25-01-2016.
Vacancy in RMSA Assam Careers 2016
The total vacancies in Rashtriya Madhyamik Siksha Abhijan, Assam (RMSA Assam) Graduate Teachers for Hindi/Sanskrit subject in Secondary post details are given below.
|Name Of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|1. Graduate Teachers (Special Teachers Eligibility Test (TET) Examination) Posts||1618|
RMSA Assam Recruitment 2016 Important Dates
- Starting Date to Apply Online Application Form: 01-02-2016.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 15-02-2016.
- Last Date of Fees Payment at Bank: 20.02.2016.
RMSA Assam Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2016
The minimum educational qualification for RMSA Assam Recruitment 2016 for the Graduate Teachers for Hindi/Sanskrit subject in Secondary posts is given below.
- Candidates should possess Bachelor Degree & B.T / B. Ed. Degree as a mandatory prerequisite eligibility qualification for Secondary teachers. (Please check full details in the advertisement).
- For general Candidates should Maximum 38 years old. For age relaxation please check Advertisement.
RMSA Assam Recruitment 2016 Application Form
The candidates are required to apply ONLINE ONLY. All details of this RMSA Assam Recruitment given in the Online Application Form. Therefore the candidates are advised to fill all details in the Application Form carefully
- STEP–1: Logon to www.rmsaassam.in (RMSA Assam Official website)
- STEP–2: Click on“Careers” || “Recruitment” and subsequently enter on relevant post being applied. i.e. Graduate Teachers for Hindi/Sanskrit subject in Secondary Posts
- STEP–3: Read the RMSA Assam Advertisement Notification carefully and be ready with the mandatory documents mentioned above and then click on“Register Online” & fill up the Online Application Form with all your details
- Application fee of Rs.400/- is to be paid through online by SBI Challan facility.
RMSA Assam Recruitment Exam Question Papers
- Candidates who are going to apply in these RMSA Assam Graduate Teachers for Hindi/Sanskrit subject in Secondary Posts job, they might need sample question paper for better preparation in RMSA Assam Recruitment written test exam. Search RMSA Assam Question Papers for Competitive exam.
- Well we have search a lot find previous year question papers but we are unable to get it. Based on our experiences on the Sarkari Naukri Exam we have uploaded some model question papers with answers below.
How to Apply
|Detailed instructions for filling the online application form are available on the website www.rmsaassam.in|
|Online Application Link ^||Download Advertisement ^|
RASHTRIYA MADHYAMIK SHIKSHA ABHIYAN, ASSAM, Kahilipara, Guwahati-781019.