Southern Railway Recruitment 2016 Advertisement Notification Apply Online www.sr.indianrailways.gov.in for the post of Act Apprentices this is the Latest Job & Careers opportunities in Southern Railway. Southern Railway has recently publish an advertisement notification for Act Apprentices Posts vacancies jobs opening for May 2016.
- 1 Southern Railway Recruitment 2016
- 1.1 For Act Apprentices Posts
- 1.2 Vacancy in Southern Railway Careers 2016
- 1.3 Southern Railway Recruitment 2016 Important Dates
- 1.4 Southern Railway Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2016
- 1.5 Southern Railway Recruitment 2016 Application Form
- 1.6 Southern Railway Recruitment Exam Question Papers
- 1.7 How to Apply
- 1.8 Help Line
Southern Railway Recruitment 2016
For Act Apprentices Posts
- The Southern Railway Recruitment 2016 Advertisement Notification for the Act Apprentices Posts, candidates who are interested, may apply in the prescribed application format on or before 24-05-2016.
Vacancy in Southern Railway Careers 2016
The total vacancies in Southern Railway Act Apprentices post details are given below.
|Name Of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|1. Act Apprentices Posts||862|
Southern Railway Recruitment 2016 Important Dates
- Starting Date to Application Form: 19-05-2016.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 20-06-2016.
Southern Railway Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2016
The minimum educational qualification for Southern Railway Recruitment 2016 for the Act Apprentices posts is given below.
- Candidates should possess 10th Class Examination under 10 +2 system of education or its equivalent & Candidates should have passed 10th Class Examination under 10 +2 system of education or its equivalent and ITI course in the relevant Trades in the Government recognized ITI. (More Post Qualification Information Please check full details in the advertisement).
- For general Candidates should Minimum 15 years old and Maximum 24 years old. For age relaxation & more Age limit please check Advertisement.
Southern Railway Recruitment 2016 Application Form
The candidates are required to apply ONLINE ONLY. All details of this Southern Railway Recruitment given in the Online Application Form. Therefore the candidates are advised to fill all details in the Application Form carefully
- STEP–1: Logon to www.sr.indianrailways.gov.in (Southern Railway Official website)
- STEP–2: Click on“Careers” || “Recruitment” and subsequently enter on relevant post being applied. i.e. Act Apprentices Posts
- STEP–3: Read the Southern Railway Advertisement Notification carefully and be ready with the mandatory documents mentioned above and then click on“Register Online” & fill up the Online Application Form with all your details
- Application Fees- is Rs. 100/-, for general Candidates & no Fee for SC/ST candidates have to drawn a demand draft (DD) in favour of Work Shop Personnel Officer, Carriage & Wagon Works, Southern Railway, Perambur, Chennai 600023 Payable at Chennai and have to send to the Workshop Personnel Officer, Carriage & Wagon Works, Perambur, Southern Railway, Chennai – 600 023.
Southern Railway Recruitment Exam Question Papers
- Candidates who are going to apply in these Southern Railway Act Apprentices Posts job, they might need sample question paper for better preparation in Southern Railway Recruitment written test exam. Search Southern Railway Question Papers for Competitive exam.
- Well we have search a lot find previous year question papers but we are unable to get it. Based on our experiences on the Sarkari Naukri Exam we have uploaded some model question papers with answers below.
How to Apply
|Detailed instructions for filling the online application form are available on the website www.sr.indianrailways.gov.in|
|Download Advertisement & Application Form ^|
Southern Railway, Location – Perambur (Tamil Nadu).
Be the first to leave a review.