SSC Recruitment 2016 Advertisement Notification Apply Online www.ssc.nic.in for the post of Stenographer Grade C and Stenographers Grade D this is the Latest Job & Careers opportunities in Staff Selection Commission. Staff Selection Commission has recently publish an advertisement notification for Stenographer Grade C and Stenographers Grade D Posts vacancies jobs opening for May 2016.
SSC Recruitment 2016
For Stenographer Grade C and Stenographers Grade D Posts
- The SSC Recruitment 2016 Advertisement Notification for the Stenographer Grade C and Stenographers Grade D Posts, candidates who are interested, may apply in the prescribed application format on or before 10-05-2016.
- SSC Delhi Police Recruitment 2016 Online Application Form – Total Vacancies – 4669 – Last Date – 10th Oct.
Vacancy in SSC Careers 2016
The total vacancies in Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Stenographer Grade C and Stenographers Grade D post details are given below.
|Name Of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|1. Stenographer Grade C and Stenographers Grade D Posts||N/A|
SSC Recruitment 2016 Important Dates
- Starting Date to Apply Online Application Form: 07-05-2016.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 03-06-2016.
- Last Date for Payment of Application Fee: 06-06-2016.
- Date of SSC Recruitment exam date: 31-07-2016.
SSC Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2016
The minimum educational qualification for SSC Recruitment 2016 for the Stenographer Grade C and Stenographers Grade D posts is given below.
- Candidates should possess 12th Standard or equivalent from a recognized Board or University. (Please check full details in the advertisement).
- For general Candidates should Minimum 18 years old and Maximum 27 years old. For age relaxation please check Advt.
SSC Recruitment 2016 Application Form
The candidates are required to apply ONLINE ONLY. All details of this SSC Recruitment given in the Online Application Form. Therefore the candidates are advised to fill all details in the Application Form carefully
- STEP–1: Logon to www.ssc.nic.in (SSC Official website)
- STEP–2: Click on“Careers” || “Recruitment” and subsequently enter on relevant post being applied. i.e. Stenographer Grade C and Stenographers Grade D Posts
- STEP–3: Read the SSC Advertisement Notification carefully and be ready with the mandatory documents mentioned above and then click on“Register Online” & fill up the Online Application Form with all your details
- Application fee of Rs.100/- for General Candidates & no fee for SC/ST is to be paid through online by Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking /SBI Challan facility.
SSC Recruitment Exam Question Papers
- Candidates who are going to apply in these SSC Stenographer Grade C and Stenographers Grade D Posts job, they might need sample question paper for better preparation in SSC Recruitment written test exam. Search SSC Question Papers for Competitive exam.
- Well we have search a lot find previous year question papers but we are unable to get it. Based on our experiences on the Sarkari Naukri Exam we have uploaded some model question papers with answers below.
How to Apply
|Detailed instructions for filling the online application form are available on the website www.ssc.nic.in|
|Online Application Link ^||Download Advertisement ^|
Staff Selection Commission (SSC), Location – All India.