Highways Department Tamilnadu (Highways Department) Recruitment 2015: Highways Department Tamilnadu has recently publish an advertisement notification for Junior Draughting Officer Posts vacancies jobs opening for October 2015.
Highways Department Recruitment 2015
- The Highways Department notification for the Junior Draughting OfficerPosts, candidates who are interested may apply in the prescribed application format on or before 26-10-2015.
Vacancy in Highways Department Careers 2015
The total vacancies in Highways Department Tamilnadu (Highways Department) Junior Draughting Officer post details are given below.
|Name Of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|1. Junior Draughting Officer||188|
Highways Department Recruitment 2015 Important Dates
- Starting Date to Apply Application Form: 26-10-2015.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 18-11-2015.
Highways Department Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2015
The minimum educational qualification for Highways Department Recruitment 2015 for the Junior Draughting Officer posts is given below.
- Candidates passed Minimum Diploma in Civil Engineering. (Please check full details in the advertisement).
- For general Candidates should Minimum 18 years old and Maximum 35 years old. For age relaxation please check Advertisement.
- Apllication fee Please follow the Website and Application send to the Director General, Highways Department Chepauk, Chennai 600005.
Highways Department Recruitment Previous Year Exam Question Paper
- Candidates who are going to apply in these Highways Department Junior Draughting Officer Posts job, they might need sample question paper for better preparation in Highways Department Recruitment written test exam. Search Question Papers for Competitive exam.
- Well we have search a lot find previous year question papers but we are unable to get it. Based on our experiences on the Sarkari Naukri Exam we have uploaded some model question papers with answers below.
How to Apply
|Detailed instructions for filling the online application form are available on the website www.tnhighways.gov.in|
|Application Form ^||Download Advertisement ^||Instructions & Fee Details ^|
Helpline No. 24615989/ 24615929/ 24615949 Highways Department, Tamilnadu.