Rajasthan Master in Computer Applications Admission Test (RMCAAT 2016) is conducted by State Coordinator, RMCAAT Centre for Electronic Governance(CEG) for the graduate students who want to pursue their careers in computer applications. Institutions and colleges in Rajasthan can also give graduate students direct admission in MCA courses against vacant seats on the basis of criteria set by RTU.
- The admission of the student in the state of MCA institutions in Rajasthan will be made by considering following priorities:
- Part-A : Admission through NIMCET 2017 score.
- a. The candidates having valid NIMCET-2017 score and belong to Rajasthan State Domicile.
- b. The candidates having valid NIMCET-2017 score and belong to outside Rajasthan state.
- Part-B : Admission on the basis of percentage of marks obtained in Graduation (for seats lying vacant in Part-A)
RMCAAT 2017 Application Form
- The RMCAAT 2017 Application Form is to be submitted online by way of following the instructions provided in this Information booklet and our web portal. The candidate must fill, carefully, all details as required in the Online Application Format.
- Online institutes Registration starts from May.
- Only Online Application will be accepted, which can be filled up through e-Mitra Kiosk or CSC authorized by state Govt.
RMCAAT 2017 Eligibility
- The Candidates having mathematics in 12th at school level with Graduation Degree in any subject from recognized University.
- Graduation in any subject with mathematics as one subject from recognised university
- B.C.A./ B.Sc. (IT)/ B.Sc. (Computer science) degree from recognised university
RMCAAT 2017 Online counselling
- The admission will be performed in accordance with the guidelines provided by the Government of Rajasthan. The admissions will be done through on-line counselling.
- Eligibility: All the candidates having valid NIMCET-2017 result (i.e., whose merit is declared by NIIT Agartala requisite Counselling Registration Fee and form as per NIMCET-2017 guidelines).
- Registration: To participate in online counselling, it is mandatory for a candidate to register himself/herself on www.rmcaatonline.com
- Login ID and Password: To register for online counselling, a candidate will be required to login on website www.rmcaatonline.com by using 16 digit token number generated at e-Mitra/CSC Kiosk and password created by candidate and already sent to his/her registered mobile number and valid email ID.
- Choice Saving: During the choice filling process, candidate has to save his/her choices at the end of each fill/modify session, through the “Save” option.
- Choice Locking: After filling up of choices and making all modifications, candidate should finally lock the filled choices through “Final Lock” option.
- Seat Matrix: Latest seat matrix will be made available on the website during choice filling period.
- Allotment: After the choice filling period is over, all choices filled in the Options Form of all registered candidates will be considered for allotment of seats as per NIMCET-2017 merit (Rank) and Graduation percentage basis category of the candidates and the availability of seats on a “Higher-Merit-Allotted-First” basis.
- Allotment Letter: The result of allotment of seats will be published on the website only.
- Reporting: For confirmation of admission to MCA, candidates are required to report at the allotted institute within the specified reporting period. along with all original documents, proof of deposition of counselling registration fee .
- On reporting for admission, the candidates will be issued a provisional admission letter from the reporting institute duly signed and sealed by the competent authority of the institute.
|Address||Centre for Electronic Governance(CEG) (Established by Govt. of Rajasthan) Govt. R.C. Khaitan Polytechnic College Campus,Near RTO Jhalana Doongri,Jaipur-302004|
|Test Period||Rajasthan Master in Computer Applications Admission Test (RMCAAT) (RMCAAT 2017) is generally held in Month of May/June|
Be the first to leave a review.