Sail ACT / OCT Recruitment 2018 Exam Notification: Sail Operator-cum-Technician (Trainee) and Attendant-cum-Technician (Trainee) Recruitment 2018 Exam Notification. Previous Year Question Papers, Syllabus, Admit Card, Result, Exam Date, Result.
Sail ACT / OCT Recruitment 2018
- Every year Steel Authority of India Ltd (Sail) recruited thousands of Sail Operator-cum-Technician (Trainee) and Attendant-cum-Technician (Trainee) candidates from allover the country. Most of the recruitment process is done through written test and interview.
Sail ACT / OCT Management Trainee Exam Date:
- Steel Authority of India Ltd (Sail) publish advertisement notification the recruitment of ACT / OCT in every two years, in 2015 the written test conducted on 1st week of October 2015.
Sail Technician Posts
Sail offers an Opportunity to join SAIL as Technician of the following streams.
- Attendant-cum-Technician (Trainee)
- Operator-cum-Technician (Trainee)
Sail ACT / OCT Qualification | Eligibility
MANAGEMENT TRAINEES (TECHNICAL)
- Age for ACT (Trainee) & OCT (Trainee/ Boiler Operation): Minimum 18 yrs. & Maximum 28 yrs. as on 09.09.2015. For the post of ACT(Trainee), relaxation in age up to 40 years as on 09.09.2015 shall be admissible to ex-Trade Apprentices of Bhilai Steel Plant who have passed AITT (68 to 75 batch) up to the year 2001.
- For the Post of ACT (Trainee) ITI holders -Matriculation with ITI/ NCVT from Government recognized institute in the following trades: Fitter for ACT(T)-Fitter, Electrician for ACT(T)-Electrician, Welder for ACT(T)-Welder, Instrument Mechanic for ACT(T)-Instrument Mechanic, Diesel Mechanic for ACT(T)-Diesel Mechanic, Turner/Machinist for ACT(T)-Turner/Machinist, Mason for ACT(T)- Mason, Draftsman for ACT(T)-Draftsman. For HVD- Matriculation with Heavy Vehicle Driver (HVD) License having one year experience in operation of any Heavy Vehicle as on 09.09.2015.
- For the Post of OCT (Trainee) Diploma holders– Matriculation and three years full time Diploma in Engineering with minimum 50% marks from a Government recognized institute in any of the following disciplines: – Metallurgy for OCT(T)- Metallurgy, Electrical for OCT(T)-Electrical, Mechanical for OCT(T)-Mechanical, Electronics & Instrumentation or Electronics & Communication or Electronics or Instrumentation for OCT(T) – Electronics & Instrumentation/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics/ Instrumentation and Civil.
- for OCT(T) – Civil. For OCT – Boiler Operation – Matriculation and three years full time Diploma in Engineering with minimum 50% marks from a Government recognized institute with either First class or Second class certificate of Boiler Attendant competency as on 09.09.2015.
SAIL ACT/OCT Exam Pattern & Syllabus
Eligible candidates will be required to appear for a Written Test, information for which will be provided in the Admit Card.
- Written test- Provisionally eligible candidates will be required to appear for objective type written test at any of the centres decided by the Management. The minimum qualifying marks in the written test for unreserved posts will be determined based on 50 percentile score.
- Interview/ Driving test – From among those who qualify in the written test, candidates will be shortlisted for Interview (Interview and Driving test for ACT (T) – HVD) in the ratio of 1:3 for each trade/ discipline, category wise in order of merit. The qualifying marks for driving test will be 50% for unreserved posts and 40% for SC/ST/OBC candidates.
SAIL ACT/ OCT Exam Books / Study materials
- There are so many books on Sail ACT/OCT (trainee) Recruitment written test exam 2018-19. The most important parts is which book will be best for you, we have tired to find some best books on Sail act written test exam now its up you which books you prefer. All the Sail ACT/OCT Exam books can also help you in any Sarkari Naukri Exam. Check below here is some latest books and study materials on Sail exam 2018.
|Sail ACT Exam Books||Sail OCT Study Materials|
|View Details||View Details|
- Sarkari Naukri Recruitment 2019 Today
- Latest Govt Jobs Notification 2019
- Latest Govt. Jobs in Last 7 Days
- General Knowledge Quiz (Mock Test)
- Month Wise Latest General Knowledge (GK) Question Answers 2016
- Reasoning & Aptitude Question Answers
- General English Language Question Answers