SBI Recruitment 2018 Exam Notification. State Bank of India is an Indian multinational, Public Sector banking and financial services company. It is a government-owned corporation with its headquarters in Mumbai, Maharastra.
- 1 SBI Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 QUICK LINKS
- 1.2 SBI Careers 2018 Post & Vacancies
- 1.3 SBI Recruitment 2018 Exam Date:
- 1.4 SBI Recruitment 2018 Application Form
- 1.5 How to apply
- 2 Old Question Papers
SBI Recruitment 2018
- Every year State Bank of India (SBI) recruited thousands of candidates from allover the country. As per the requirement SBI takes people for various domain. A large pool of trained and highly skilled manpower is one of the major assets of SBI and its associates banks. Most of the recruitment process is done through written test and interview. Here is a another Jobs in Banks for job seekers.
SBI Careers 2018 Post & Vacancies
The State Bank of India offers excellent career opportunities to dynamic candidates. In addition to exposure to a variety of banking segments, the Bank also provides personal growth opportunity to the individuals.
Probationary Officers (P.O.)
- This is the Junior Management Level direct entry point for dynamic young graduates. A Probationary officer gets exposed to challenging assignment as also gets the opportunity to involve in nation building developmental activities. The opportunities include working in Personal banking, Rural Banking, Credit, Forex, Treasury etc.
Special Management Executives
- The Bank also makes direct recruitment to the Middle Management grades. The post offers faster growth opportunities to the right candidate.
Specialist Cadre Officers
- Chartered Accountants, Analysts, Statisticians, Risk Raters, Economists, Lawyers, Engineers, System Engineers, Rajbhasha Officers etc are recruited in various grades by the Bank in Specialist cadre with opportunities for career advancement.
- Young graduates are recruited as Assistants (clerical cadre). The Bank is offering fast track growth opportunities as the Assistants are eligible for promotion on completion of 3 years’ service.
SBI Recruitment 2018 Exam Date:
SBI PO Written test Exam Date 2016:
- Date of Online Main Examination: 26-07-2015
- Next/upcoming exam date : August 2016 (tentative)
SBI Management EXECUTIVE WRITTEN TEST EXAM DATE 2016:
- Date of Examination: 19-09-2014.
- Next/upcoming exam date : October 2015 (tentative)
SBI CADRE OFFICERS WRITTEN TEST EXAM DATE 2016:
- Date of Online Exam: 14-06-2015
- Next/upcoming exam date : 17.01.2016
SBI CADRE OFFICERS WRITTEN TEST EXAM DATE 2016:
- Date of Online Exam: January or February 2015
- Next/upcoming exam date :February 2016 (tentative)
SBI Recruitment 2018 Application Form
- The submission of Online application form through website can be made in Online mode only.
- The SBI Recruitment 2016 advertisement will be available ON LINE on the websites www.sbi.co.in.
- Candidates are advised to read carefully this advertisement, check their eligibility and applicable reservation category etc. before filling and submitting the application of any post in SBI.
How to apply
- Candidates should first scan their photograph and signature as detailed under guidelines for scanning the photograph and signature.
- Candidates to visit Bank’s website www.statebankofindia.com or www.sbi.co.in and open the appropriate Online Application Format, available in the ‘careers with us‘ link.
- Fill the application carefully. Once the application is filled in completely, candidates should submit the data. In the event of candidates not being able to fill the data in one go, they can save the data already entered.
- After ensuring the correctness of the particulars of the application form, candidates are required to pay fees through the payment gateway.
- On successful completion of the transaction, e-receipt and application form will be generated; which may be printed for record.
Old Question Papers
SBI Previous Year Question Paper with answer keys
- JbigDeaL will guide you to get SBI recruitment written test question papers with answers for Sarkari Naukri Exam, if we found the SBI previous year question papers with solution, if you required anything else please comment below.
SBI Exam 2018 Sample Question Papers (common for all)
- JbigDeaL provides latest SBI Exam Model Question Papers 2016 with answers and solution for SBI Recruitment written test candidates so that students can make better preparation.
SBI Exam Online Practice Test:
- SBI Exam Questions Answers. This mock test having question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set of Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test
- START Financial Awareness
- START Banking Awareness
- START Marketing Aptitude