SBI Specialist Cadre Officers Recruitment 2018 Exam Notification. State Bank of India is an Indian multinational, Public Sector banking and financial services company. It is a government-owned corporation with its headquarters in Mumbai, Maharastra.
SBI Specialist Cadre Officers Recruitment 2016
- Here is a another Jobs in Banks for job seekers. Every year State Bank of India (SBI) recruited thousands of candidates from allover the country in Clerical Cadre or Specialist Cadre Officers Post. A large pool of trained and highly skilled Specialist Cadre Officers is one of the major assets of SBI and its associates banks. Most of the Specialist officers recruitment process is done through written test and interview.
[box title=”QUICK LINKS“]
- SBI PO Recruitment 2016 Total Vacancies 2200– Last Date 24-05-2016.
SBI Specialist Cadre Officers Post Vacancies
- Chartered Accountants, Analysts, Statisticians, Risk Raters, Economists, Lawyers, Engineers, System Engineers, Rajbhasha Officers etc are recruited in various grades by the Bank in Specialist cadre with opportunities for career advancement.
[box title=”Total Vacancy“]
- Deputy Manager (Law) Post Code: DMLA : 40 Posts
- Assistant Manager (System) Post Code: AMSY : 140 Posts
SBI Specialist Cadre Officers Recruitment 2018 Exam Date:
- Last Date of Online Exam: January or February 2015
- Next/upcoming exam date : Date of Online Test : 17.01.2016
SBI Specialist Cadre Officers Recruitment 2016 Application Form
- The submission of Online application form of Specialist Cadre Officers Recruitment is done through Online in SBI website www.sbi.co.in.
- The SBI Specialist Cadre Officers Recruitment 2016 advertisement will be available ON LINE on the websites www.sbi.co.in.
- Candidates are advised to read carefully the Specialist Cadre Officers or clerical cadre advertisement, check their eligibility and applicable reservation category etc. before filling and submitting the application of any post in SBI.
- 1. Online Registration of Application starts from: 26.11.2015
- 2. Last date for Online Registration of Application: 12.12.2015
- 3. Payment of Fee Online: 26.11.2015 to 12.12.2015
- 4. Downloading of call letter for Online Test: After: 05.01.2016
- 5. Date of Online Test : 17.01.2016
SBI Specialist Cadre Officers Advertisement
Central recruitment & promotion department, Corporate centre, mumbai Recruitment of specialist cadre officers in state bank group Advertisement no. Crpd/sco/2015-16/7
SBI Specialist Cadre Officers Recruitment 2016 Eligibility
Educational Qualification: Deputy Manager (Law)
- Graduate with a degree in Law or a Law Graduate who has passed 5 years integrated Law course from a recognized University in India.
Relevant full time post qualification experience as on 30.11.2015
- Law Graduates who have enrolled as Advocates with Bar Council and minimum 2 years active experience as practising Advocate (or) Two years’ experience as Law officer in the Legal Department of Scheduled Commercial Banks / Financial Institutions (as mentioned in the web page of Indian Banks’ Association under the link Member Associate) & State Level Development Financial Institutions. The experience should be after enrolment as advocate with Bar Council.
Educational Qualification: Assistant Manager (System)
- B.E. / B. Tech. in Computer Science / Computer Applications / Information Technology / Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunications / Electronics & Communications / Electronics & Instrumentations or M. Sc. in Electronics / Electronics & Telecommunications / Electronics & Communications / Electronics & Instrumentation / Computer Science / Information Technology / Computer Applications or MCA from Government recognized University or institution
- Experience in computer programming in a reputed organization where available, would be desirable.
- Maximum Age for Manager (Law) Posts: 38 years (as on 30.11.2015).
- Maximum Age Assistant Manager (System) Posts: 30 years (as on 30.11.2015).
SBI Specialist Cadre Officers Exam Pattern & Syllabus
Deputy Manager (Law) and Assistant Manager (System): The selection of candidates will be on the basis of online written test and interview. The test will be conducted tentatively on 17.01.2016
- The test will be online objective type.
- There will be negative marks for wrong answers in the Objective tests. 1/4th mark will be deducted for each wrong answer. Candidates will have to pass in each of the objective tests.
- Except Professional Knowledge (PK) paper, other papers will be of qualifying in nature. Candidates have to score minimum qualifying marks in these papers. The minimum qualifying marks will be decided by the Bank.
- The questions will be bilingual i.e. in Hindi & English. The candidates will have option to answer the questions in Hindi or English (except for test of English Language).
SBI Specialist Cadre Officers Salary / Pay Scale
Deputy Manager (Law) and Assistant Manager (System): The scale of pay applicable to different grades are furnished above. The officials will be eligible for DA, HRA. CCA, PF, Contributory Pension Fund, LFC, Medical Facility etc. as per rules in force from time to time
Old Question Papers
SBI Specialist Cadre Officers Previous Year Question Paper
- JbigDeaL will guide you to get SBI Specialist Cadre Officers recruitment written test question papers with answers for Sarkari Naukri Exam, if we found the SBI Specialist Cadre Officers previous year question papers with solution, if you required anything else please comment below.
Professional Knowledge Online Mock Test
SBI Specialist Officers Sample Question Papers Answers
- JbigDeaL provides latest SBI Exam Model Question Papers 2016 with answers and solution for SBI Specialist Officers Recruitment written test candidates so that students can make better preparation.
English Sample Paper
Reasoning Sample Paper
SBI Specialist Cadre Officers 2016 Books and Study Materials
We have found some books and study materials of SBI Specialist Cadre Officers Recruitment 2016 written exam test which is showing as following these books are in English and Hindi Language, candidates should have at least one books and also last 10 years sbi Specialist Cadre Officers question papers with solution for better exam preparation.
SBI Specialist Cadre Officers 2016 Books
SBI Specialist Cadre Officers 2016 Study Materials
[button color=”red” url=”http://www.amazon.in/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=SBI+Assistent+Manager&tag=httpwwwjlatec-21″ target=”_blank” rel=”nofollow”]View Details[/button]
|[button color=”red” url=”http://dl.flipkart.com/dl/search?q=SBI+Assistent+Manager&as=off&as-show=off&affid=INJayChan” target=”_blank” rel=”nofollow”]View Details[/button]|
SBI Exam Online Practice Test
- SBI Exam Questions Answers. This mock test having question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set of Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test
- START Marketing Aptitude
SBI Specialist Cadre Officers Interview Question Paper
One candidate has completed SBI clerical interview ON 2010 MAY 05th. the following questions are asked
2. What u did after ur graduation.(They stressed mainly on this and cross questioned like reason behind the failure of ur trails)
3. How do u think u r suitable for banking sector
4. what made u to choose this sector
5. Todays news paper
6. what r the qualities required for a Specialist Cadre Officers job aspect,
It went around 12-13 minutes, they will cross question u in every, be prepared for that. Eye contact is very important.
SBI Specialist Cadre Officers Call Letter Download
Downloading of call letter for Online Test: After: 05.01.2016
- The candidates should download their call letter and an “acquaint yourself” booklet by entering their registration number and password / date of birth, from the Bank’s website.
- NO HARD COPY OF THE CALL LETTER / ACQUAINT YOURSELF BOOKLET WILL BE SENT BY POST.
- Candidates are advised to keep their e-mail ID alive for receiving advices, viz. call letters/ Interview advices etc.
- Candidates will be required to download the call letters. The test may be held at Ahmedabad, Vadodara, Bangalore, Bhopal, Raipur, Bhubaneshwar, Chandigarh, Jammu, Srinagar, Chennai, Madurai, Guwahati, Hyderabad / Secunderabad, Vishakhapatnam, Kolkata / Greater Kolkata, Lucknow, Varanasi, Mumbai / Greater Mumbai / Thane / Navi Mumbai, Nagpur, Pune, Dehradun, Jaipur, New Delhi/ Delhi / NCR, Patna, Ranchi, Ernakulam & Trivandrum centres.