Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) RPSC Biology School Lecturer Exam Question Papers Answer, Syllabus. RPSC School Lecturer Biology (School Education) Exam 2015.
- 1 RPSC Biology School Lecturer Exam
- 1.1 Old Question Papers
- 1.2 Download Answer Keys
- 1.3 RPSC School Lecturer Biology Exam Books
RPSC Biology School Lecturer Exam
RPSC Biology School Lecturer Exam Pattern
- The Biology competitive examination shall carry 450 marks.
- (2) There will be two papers. Paper I shall be of 150 marks and Paper II shall be of 300 marks. Duration of Paper I shall be One and a Half hours and the duration of Paper II shall be Three hours.
- (3) All the question in both the Papers shall be Multiple Choice Type questions.
- (4) Negative marking shall be applicable in the evaluation of answers. For every wrong answer one-third of the marks prescribed for that particular question shall be deducted. Explanation:- Wrong answer shall mean an incorrect answer or multiple answers. Check details about RPSC School Lecturer Exam Pattern
RPSC Biology School Lecturer Syllabus
Rajasthan Public Service Commission, Ajmer
Syllabus For Examination For The Post Of
Lecturer – Biology,
Paper – II
Part – I (Knowledge of subject concerned i.e. Biology : secondary level)
Part – II (Knowledge of subject concerned i.e. Biology : Graduation Level)
Old Question Papers
RPSC Biology School Lecturer Previous Year Question Papers
- We have found last two years Biology question paper with answers for free download of RPSC School Lecturer (School Education) Biology Exam 2015, all candidates can download these Biology exam paper for free in PDF format. Currently we have RPSC Biology School Lecturer exam 2011 question papers with answers keys and 2013 Biology question papers with answers keys check below and download it.
RPSC Biology School Lecturer Question Paper 2011
°Mitochondrial clouds” are found in –
(1) Sperm (2) Ovum
(3) Amoeba 4) All
The site of fertilization in woman is –
(1) Ovary (2) Cervix
(3) FalLopian tube (4) Uterus
Choose the odd one – .
(I) Micropyle (2) Nucelluš
(3) Embryo sac (4) Pollen grain
Structure made up of sphingo Lipid is –
(1) Myclin sheath (2) Nissl’s body
(3) Ncurolemrna (4) Dendrone
Download Question Paper 2011
RPSC Biology School Lecturer Question Paper 2013
What for papyrus is found in composite ?
(I) Entomology (2) Hydrophobic
(3) Air dispersal . (4) Anemophily
Hanoverian system is a salient feature of –
(1) bones of chordates
(2) bones of aves and mammals
(3) bonos of only mammals
(4) cartilages of mammals
The site in ovule where follicle is attached –
(1) Nucelliis (2) Chalaza
(3) Raphe (4) Hilum
Download Question Paper 2013
Download Answer Keys
RPSC Biology School Lecturer Exam 2011 Answer Keys
Download All SET Answer Keys 2011
RPSC Biology School Lecturer Exam 2013 Answer Keys
Download All SET Answer Keys 2013
RPSC School Lecturer Biology Exam Books
- We have found some books and study materials on Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) RPSC Biology School Lecturer Exam for Part A and Part B, these books will help all the Biology students for their RPSC School Lecturer Exam preparation.
|RPSC Biology School Lecturer Exam Books||RPSC School Lecturer Biology Exam Study Materials|
|View Details||View Details|
- RPSC School Lecturer Exam 2015
- Old Question Papers
- 3 RPSC School Lecturer Exam Books