Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) RPSC Chemistry School Lecturer Exam Question Papers Answer, Syllabus. RPSC School Lecturer Chemistry (School Education) Exam 2015.
RPSC Chemistry School Lecturer Exam
RPSC Chemistry School Lecturer Exam Pattern
- The Chemistry competitive examination shall carry 450 marks.
- (2) There will be two papers. Paper I shall be of 150 marks and Paper II shall be of 300 marks. Duration of Paper I shall be One and a Half hours and the duration of Paper II shall be Three hours.
- (3) All the question in both the Papers shall be Multiple Choice Type questions.
- (4) Negative marking shall be applicable in the evaluation of answers. For every wrong answer one-third of the marks prescribed for that particular question shall be deducted. Explanation:- Wrong answer shall mean an incorrect answer or multiple answers. Check details about RPSC School Lecturer Exam Pattern
RPSC Chemistry School Lecturer Syllabus
Rajasthan Public Service Commission, Ajmer
Syllabus For Examination For The Post Of
Lecturer – Chemistry,
Paper – II
Part – I (Knowledge of subject concerned i.e. Chemistry : secondary level)
Part – II (Knowledge of subject concerned i.e. Chemistry : Graduation Level)
Old Question Papers
RPSC Chemistry School Lecturer Previous Year Question Papers
- We have found last two years Chemistry question paper with answers for free download of RPSC School Lecturer (School Education) Chemistry Exam 2015, all candidates can download these Chemistry exam paper for free in PDF format. Currently we have RPSC Chemistry School Lecturer exam 2011 question papers with answers keys and 2013 Chemistry question papers with answers keys check below and download it.
RPSC Chemistry School Lecturer Question Paper 2011
Which test focuses on information acquired through the informal learning
that goes on in life ?
(I) Personality (2) Achievement
(3) Atitude (4) Intelligence
To measure the degree of learning that has taken place after a person has
been exposed to a specific learning experience, which test is appropriate?
(1) Achievement tests
(2) Aptitude tests
(3) Diagnostic, tests
(4) Test – Retest
In operant conditioning association between stimulus – response is on the basis of –
(I) Law of Effect
(2) Law of Contiguity
(3) Law of’ Exercise
(4) Law of Habit Formation
Download Question Paper 2011
RPSC Chemistry School Lecturer Question Paper 2013
What will be the IQ of a child having Mental age of 12 years and Chrono logical age of 10 years ?
(1) 125 (2) 83
0) 120 (4) 110
naine of the theory advocating sudden solution to the problem is –
Contiguity theory (2) Conditioning .
Operant learning (4) Insight theory
Which is not appropriate regarding the learning ‚
(I) Learning is not affected by maturation
(2) Motivation facilitates learning
(3) Problem solving is highesE level of learning
(4) Learning is change in behavior
Download Question Paper 2013
Download Answer Keys
RPSC Chemistry School Lecturer Exam 2011 Answer Keys
Download All SET Answer Keys 2011
RPSC Chemistry School Lecturer Exam 2013 Answer Keys
Download All SET Answer Keys 2013
RPSC School Lecturer Chemistry Exam Books
- We have found some books and study materials on Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) RPSC Chemistry School Lecturer Exam for Part A and Part B, these books will help all the Chemistry students for their RPSC School Lecturer Exam preparation.
|RPSC Chemistry School Lecturer Exam Books||RPSC School Lecturer Chemistry Exam Study Materials|
|View Details||View Details|
- RPSC School Lecturer Exam 2015
- Old Question Papers
- 3 RPSC School Lecturer Exam Books