Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) RPSC Paper 1 School Lecturer Exam General Awareness and General Studies Question Papers Answer, Syllabus. RPSC School Paper 1 (General Awareness and General Studies) Exam 2015.
RPSC Paper 1 School Lecturer Exam
RPSC General Awareness and General Studies Exam Pattern
- (1) Paper I shall be of 150 marks and Duration of the paper shall be 1 Hour 30 Minutes.
- (3) All the question in both the Papers shall be Multiple Choice Type questions.
RPSC School Lecturer Exam Paper I Syllabus
Rajasthan Public Service Commission, Ajmer
Syllabus For Examination For The Post Of
Lecturer – General Awareness and General Studies
Paper – I
Part – I (General Awareness and General Studies), Mental Ability Test, General English, Current Affairs, General Science, Educational Management, Educational scenario in Rajasthan, Right to Education Act 2009,
Old Question Papers
RPSC Paper – I School Lecturer Previous Year Question Papers
- We have found last two years Paper – I question paper with answers for free download of RPSC School Lecturer (School Education) Paper – I Exam 2015, all candidates can download these English exam paper for free in PDF format. Currently we have RPSC Paper – I School Lecturer exam 2011 question papers with answers keys and 2013 Paper – I question papers with answers keys check below and download it.
RPSC Paper – I School Lecturer Question Paper 2011
Who defeated the joint army of the British and Jodhpur State during the Revoitof 1857?
(1) TanIn 1iw
(2) Rant JoTh Singh
(3) Shabanda Piras Shah
(4) Thakur nbi1 Siligh
How many’ mes Akbar sent Shahbaz Khan to invade Mews ir during Mabarana Pralap’s tizne ?
Which of tue following acted as President of Indian National Congress thrice during its first twenty years ?
(1) Surendra Nath Banerjee
(2) adabhai Navroji
(3) Gopal Krishna Gokhale
(4) Mou Lai Nehru
Download Paper – I 2011
RPSC Paper – I School Lecturer Question Paper 2013
When Akbar besieged the fort of’ Chittor in Oct. 3567, the Rara of Mewar was
(3) Udai Singh
The decim1 representation of an Irrational Number is always
(1) Non-Temunating and Repeating
(2) Terminating and Non-Repeating
(3) Non-Terminating and Non-Repeating
The leader asked his follower ___________ go away
(1) do not .
(2) not to
(3) do not to
(4) shall not
Download Question Paper 2013
Download Answer Keys
RPSC Paper – I School Lecturer Exam 2011 Answer Keys
Download All SET Answer Keys 2011
RPSC Paper – I School Lecturer Exam 2013 Answer Keys
Download All SET Answer Keys 2013
RPSC School Lecturer Paper – I Exam Books
- We have found some books and study materials on Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) RPSC Paper – I School Lecturer Exam for Part A and Part B, these books will help all the Paper – I students for their RPSC School Lecturer Exam preparation.
|RPSC Paper – I School Lecturer Exam Books||RPSC School Lecturer Paper – I Exam Study Materials|
|View Details||View Details|
- RPSC School Lecturer Exam 2015
- Old Question Papers
- 3 RPSC School Lecturer Exam Books