Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) Philosophy School Lecturer Exam Question Papers Answer, Syllabus. RPSC School Lecturer Philosophy (School Education) Exam 2015.
- 1 RPSC Philosophy School Lecturer Exam
- 1.1 Old Question Papers
- 1.2 RPSC School Lecturer Philosophy Exam Books
RPSC Philosophy School Lecturer Exam
RPSC Philosophy School Lecturer Exam Pattern
- The Philosophy competitive examination shall carry 450 marks.
- (2) There will be two papers. Paper I shall be of 150 marks and Paper II shall be of 300 marks. Duration of Paper I shall be One and a Half hours and the duration of Paper II shall be Three hours.
- (3) All the question in both the Papers shall be Multiple Choice Type questions.
- (4) Negative marking shall be applicable in the evaluation of answers. For every wrong answer one-third of the marks prescribed for that particular question shall be deducted. Explanation:- Wrong answer shall mean an incorrect answer or multiple answers. Check details about RPSC School Lecturer Exam Pattern
RPSC Philosophy School Lecturer Syllabus
Rajasthan Public Service Commission, Ajmer
Syllabus For Examination For The Post Of
Lecturer – Philosophy,
Paper – II
Part – I (Knowledge of subject concerned i.e. Philosophy : secondary level)
Part – II (Knowledge of subject concerned i.e. Philosophy : Graduation Level)
Old Question Papers
RPSC Philosophy School Lecturer Previous Year Question Papers
- We have found last one year Philosophy question paper with answers for free download of RPSC School Lecturer (School Education) Philosophy Exam 2015, all candidates can download these Philosophy exam paper for free in PDF format. Currently we have RPSC Philosophy School Lecturer exam 2013 question papers with answers keys available check below and download it.
RPSC Philosophy School Lecturer Question Paper 2013
Logic is :
(1) the science of the laws of thought
(2) the science of rcasomng
(3) the study of methods used for distinguishing correct and incorrect reasoning
(4) the study of the methods of winning the debate
Conclusion of a inductive reasoning is :
(I) necessarily true
(2) necessarily false
(3) probability true
(4) Ail of the above
In scientific method a predictive and directional statement for scientific
inquiry is called :
(1) evidence (2) principle
(3) argument (4) hypothesis
Download Question Paper 2013
Download Answer Keys
RPSC Philosophy School Lecturer Exam 2013 Answer Keys
Download All SET Answer Keys 2013
RPSC School Lecturer Philosophy Exam Books
- We have found some books and study materials on Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) RPSC Philosophy School Lecturer Exam for Part A and Part B, these books will help all the Philosophy students for their RPSC School Lecturer Exam preparation.
|RPSC Philosophy School Lecturer Exam Books||RPSC School Lecturer Philosophy Exam Study Materials|
|View Details||View Details|
- RPSC School Lecturer Exam 2015
- Old Question Papers
- 3 RPSC School Lecturer Exam Books