Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) RPSC Physics School Lecturer Exam Question Papers Answer, Syllabus. RPSC School Lecturer Physics (School Education) Exam 2015.
RPSC Physics School Lecturer Exam
RPSC Physics School Lecturer Exam Pattern
- The Physics competitive examination shall carry 450 marks.
- (2) There will be two papers. Paper I shall be of 150 marks and Paper II shall be of 300 marks. Duration of Paper I shall be One and a Half hours and the duration of Paper II shall be Three hours.
- (3) All the question in both the Papers shall be Multiple Choice Type questions.
- (4) Negative marking shall be applicable in the evaluation of answers. For every wrong answer one-third of the marks prescribed for that particular question shall be deducted. Explanation:- Wrong answer shall mean an incorrect answer or multiple answers. Check details about RPSC School Lecturer Exam Pattern
RPSC Physics School Lecturer Syllabus
Rajasthan Public Service Commission, Ajmer
Syllabus For Examination For The Post Of
Lecturer – Physics,
Paper – II
Part – I (Knowledge of subject concerned i.e. Physics : secondary level)
Part – II (Knowledge of subject concerned i.e. Physics : Graduation Level)
Old Question Papers
RPSC Physics School Lecturer Previous Year Question Papers
- We have found last two years Physics question paper with answers for free download of RPSC School Lecturer (School Education) Physics Exam 2015, all candidates can download these Physics exam paper for free in PDF format. Currently we have RPSC Physics School Lecturer exam 2011 question papers with answers keys and 2013 Physics question papers with answers keys check below and download it.
RPSC Physics School Lecturer Question Paper 2011
The refractive indices for a thin prism for yellow and red light colours are 1.550 and 1.544 respectively. If the dispersive power of the prism is 0.020 then the refractive index for violet colour light rays will be :
(1) 1540 (2) 1.450
(3) 1.555 (4) 1.600
Electrical force is acting between two charges kept in vacuum. If a copper plate ¡s placed between the changes, the force now is :
(1) More (2) Less
(3). Remains unchanged (4) Zero.
Work done in increasing the potential difference of a capacitor from 15 V to 30 V is W. The work done in increasing potential difference from 30 V to 60 V wifl be :
(1) 8W (2) 4W
(3) 2W ‘ (4) W
Download Question Paper 2011
RPSC Physics School Lecturer Question Paper 2013
When the number of-turns in the moving coil galvanometer is doubled then:.
(1) Current sensitivity is doub[cd but voltage sensitity remains unchanged.
(2) Current sensitivity is unchanged but voltage sensitivity is doubled.
(3) Current sensitivity is doüblcd and the voltage sensitivity is also doubled.
(4) Both current sensitivity and a vo1tae sensitivity remain unchanged.
When the axes of two polariser plates are parallel the intensity of transmitted light is maximum. By what angle should the axis of one plate be rotated so that intensity of the transmitted light reduces to half?
(1) 30° (2) 45°
(3)60° 4) 9O°
The plane of oscillation of a penithilum rotates due to coriolis force:
(1) Clockwise in Northern hemi-sphere and anticlockwise in Southern hemi-sphere
(2) Anticlockwise in Northern tiemi-sphere and dockwise in Southern hemi-sph ere
(3) CLockwise in both Northern and Southern hemi-sphere
(4) Anticlockwisc in both Northern and Southern berm-sphere
Download Question Paper 2013
Download Answer Keys
RPSC Physics School Lecturer Exam 2011 Answer Keys
Download All SET Answer Keys 2011
RPSC Physics School Lecturer Exam 2013 Answer Keys
Download All SET Answer Keys 2013
RPSC School Lecturer Physics Exam Books
- We have found some books and study materials on Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) RPSC Physics School Lecturer Exam for Part A and Part B, these books will help all the Physics students for their RPSC School Lecturer Exam preparation.
|RPSC Physics School Lecturer Exam Books||RPSC School Lecturer Physics Exam Study Materials|
|View Details||View Details|
- RPSC School Lecturer Exam 2015
- Old Question Papers
- 3 RPSC School Lecturer Exam Books
- Sarkari Naukri Recruitment 2019 Today
- Latest Govt Jobs Notification 2019
- Latest Govt. Jobs in Last 7 Days
- General Knowledge Quiz (Mock Test)
- Month Wise Latest General Knowledge (GK) Question Answers 2016
- Reasoning & Aptitude Question Answers
- General English Language Question Answers
Last Updated on by