Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) Public Administration School Lecturer Exam Question Papers Answer, Syllabus. RPSC School Lecturer Public Administration (School Education) Exam 2015.
RPSC Public Administration School Lecturer Exam
RPSC Public Administration School Lecturer Exam Pattern
- The Public Administration competitive examination shall carry 450 marks.
- (2) There will be two papers. Paper I shall be of 150 marks and Paper II shall be of 300 marks. Duration of Paper I shall be One and a Half hours and the duration of Paper II shall be Three hours.
- (3) All the question in both the Papers shall be Multiple Choice Type questions.
- (4) Negative marking shall be applicable in the evaluation of answers. For every wrong answer one-third of the marks prescribed for that particular question shall be deducted. Explanation:- Wrong answer shall mean an incorrect answer or multiple answers. Check details about RPSC School Lecturer Exam Pattern
RPSC Public Administration School Lecturer Syllabus
Rajasthan Public Service Commission, Ajmer
Syllabus For Examination For The Post Of
Lecturer – Public Administration,
Paper – II
Part – I (Knowledge of subject concerned i.e. Public Administration : secondary level)
Part – II (Knowledge of subject concerned i.e. Public Administration : Graduation Level)
Old Question Papers
RPSC Public Administration School Lecturer Previous Year Question Papers
- We have found last one year Public Administration question paper with answers for free download of RPSC School Lecturer (School Education) Public Administration Exam 2015, all candidates can download these Public Administration exam paper for free in PDF format. Currently we have RPSC Public Administration School Lecturer exam 2013 question papers with answers keys available check below and download it.
RPSC Public Administration School Lecturer Question Paper 2013
Public Adinmistration includes only operations of Executive Branch .
Government was advocated by :
(1) L. D. White (2) L Gtilick
(3) Wil Lougby (4) II. Payo1
Public Administration encompasses all three branches & government It reflects :
(I) Managerial view of Administration
(2) Narrower view of Administration
(3) Integral view of Administration
(4) None of the above
Which Function is not performed by a staff agency ?
(1) Advice (2) Achievîitg goal
(3) Consultation (4) Planning
Download Question Paper 2013
Download Answer Keys
RPSC Public Administration School Lecturer Exam 2013 Answer Keys
Download All SET Answer Keys 2013
RPSC School Lecturer Public Administration Exam Books
- We have found some books and study materials on Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) RPSC Public Administration School Lecturer Exam for Part A and Part B, these books will help all the Public Administration students for their RPSC School Lecturer Exam preparation.
|RPSC Public Administration School Lecturer Exam Books||RPSC School Lecturer Public Administration Exam Study Materials|
|View Details||View Details|
- RPSC School Lecturer Exam 2015
- Old Question Papers
- 3 RPSC School Lecturer Exam Books