SET TS AP : TS SET 2019 : Telangana State Eligibility Test 2019 and AP SET 2019 : Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test 2019 also known as OU SET 2019 : Osmania University State Eligibility Test 2019 conducted by Osmania University , Hyderabad for the state of Andhra Pradesh (AP) and Telangana State (TS) which are known as SET TSAP.
SET TSAP 2019
- In accordance with the guidelines of the U.G.C., the Osmania University conducting the State Eligibility Test (SET) 2019. The U.G.C. has accredited the Telangana SET & Andhra Pradesh SET examinations being held by the Osmania University as the State Agency of the Government of Andhra Pradesh and at the Government of Telangana.
- AP SET & TS SET is an eligibility test for applying for assistant professor position in Universities in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana SET, India. The test is conducted based on subjects and only those who have post graduation in that particular field are eligible.
TS AP SET Exam Date 2019
- Every year Osmania University conducted Telangana SET & Andhra Pradesh SET exams in the month of April. Last year it was conducted on 4th April 2015.
TS AP SET Online Application Form 2019
- The TS AP SET 2019 Advertisement Notification will be available ON LINE on the websites www.osmania.ac.in
- Candidates are advised to read carefully this information brochure, check their eligibility and applicable reservation category etc. before filling and submitting the application.
TS AP SET Eligibility 2019
- Eligibility: Master’s Degree in a relevant subject with at least 55% Marks (50% Marks in respect of SC/ST/PH/VH Candidates) or an equivalent grade preceded by at least a Second Class 3-year Bachelor’s degree from an Indian University /institution recognized by UGC or an equivalent degree from a Foreign University.
- Candidates pursuing Post Graduate courses are also eligible to appear at TS AP SET subject to the condition that they must obtain their Post Graduate degree with 55% or 50% marks, whichever is applicable, within two years from the date of holding of the SET.
- There is no upper age limit for appearing at the TS and AP SET. However, for the purpose of recruitment, the relevant Government Order will be applicable.
TS AP SET Exam Pattern 2019
- The Examination will consists of Paper-I, Paper-II and Paper-III. The examination for all the three papers would be held on one day, in two separate sessions.
- The TS and AP SET will be conducted in Objective Mode. The test will consist of three papers. All the three papers will consist of only objective type questions and will be held on the day of Examination in two separate sessions as under. There will be no negative marking.
|Session||Paper||Number of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|First||I||60 out of which 50 questions are to be attempted||50 x 2 = 100||1 1/4 hours (10.00 a.m. to 11.15 a.m.)|
|First||II||50 questions all of which are compulsory||50 x 2 = 100||1 1/4 hours (11.15 a.m. to 12.30 p.m.)|
|Second||III||75 questions all of which are compulsory||75 x 2 = 150||2 1/2 hours (02.00 P.m. to 04.30 p.m.)|
- TS AP SET Paper-I shall be of general nature, intended to assess the teaching/research aptitude of the candidate. It will primarily be designed to test reasoning ability, comprehension, divergent thinking and general awareness of the candidate. Sixty (60) multiple choice questions of two marks each will be given, out of which the candidate would be required to answer any fifty (50). In the event of the candidate attempting more than fifty questions, the first fifty questions attempted by the candidate would be evaluated.
- TS AP SET Paper-II shall consist of fifty (50) objective type compulsory questions based on the subject selected by the candidate. Each question will carry two marks.
- TS AP SET Paper-III will consist of 75 objective type compulsory questions from the subject selected by the candidate. Each question will carry two marks. All questions of Paper- II and Paper-III will be compulsory, covering entire syllabus (INCLUDING ALL ELECTIVES, WITHOUT OPTIONS).
TS & AP SET Syllabus 2019
The syllabus of Paper-I, Paper-II and Paper-III for all subjects is available on website OR You can also download from here.
PAPER – I GENERAL PAPER ON TEACHING AND RESEARCH APTITUDE
PAPER – II
· Life Sciences
· Journalism & Mass Communication
· Mathematical Sciences
· Physical Sciences
· Physical Education
· Political Science
· Public Administration
· Library and Information Science
· Social Work
Old Question Papers
TS & AP Previous Year Question Papers with Answer Keys
- Here you can find all of the Telangana SET & Andhra Pradesh SET Previous Year Question Papers are Free of Cost Students can download these papers for any SLET / SET Examination 2019 Preparation. Last Year TSAP SET Exam written test conducted on September Candidates can get Telangana SET & Andhra Pradesh SET Last 10 to 20 Years Previous written tests on TSAP SET exam question papers with answers keys solution in free pdf format.
- Sarkari Naukri Recruitment 2019 Today
- Latest Govt Jobs Notification 2019
- Latest Govt. Jobs in Last 7 Days
- General Knowledge Quiz (Mock Test)
- Month Wise Latest General Knowledge (GK) Question Answers 2016
- Reasoning & Aptitude Question Answers
- General English Language Question Answers