SIMSREE Admission 2020 – Sydenham Institute of Management Studies, Research and Entrepreneurship Education.
SIMSREE Admission 2020
- The student has to appear for MAH CET 2020 conducted by DTE or any exam equivalent to MAH-CET (CMAT/CAT/XAT/MAT/ATMA etc.).
- Apply to Admission process of DTE ( follow announcements at dte.org.in )
- DTE will conduct Document verification at ARCs
- On the basis of Percentile of Normalized score of entrance exams, seat allocation will be done by DTE on merit in CAP rounds
For more information on admissions please visit: http://www.dte.org.in
Eligibility Criteria: –
- Graduate with minimum 50% of marks in the aggregate (45% in case of candidates domiciled in Maharashtra and belonging to the Reserved Categories ) or appeared at an examination considered equivalent thereto would be treated as eligible for Common Entrance Test. Final year students can also apply for the admission process.
Note: The term ‘aggregate marks’ used here means the grand total marks obtained by the candidate, taken together for all the subjects, based on which the class declaration is made in that particular University where the candidate is seeking admission..
- A total of 180 students are admitted every year to the institute as per the guidelines prescribed by the University Of Mumbai for the Centralized Admission Procedure (CAP).
- MMS 120
- PGDM 60
- Total Seats 180
Full time courses
- 1. MMS – Masters of Management Studies: SIMSREE offers the Masters of Management Studies (MMS) course, a Two Year Full -Time post graduate degree course affiliated to the University of Mumbai, since 1983. This course is approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi. The program is conducted under the directions of the University of Mumbai with specializations offered in the areas of Finance, Marketing, Operations, Systems and HR.
- 2. PGDBM – Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management: SIMSREE offers a Two Year Full -Time Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management (PGDBM) course approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi. This is the only fully autonomous management programme offered by the Government of Maharashtra and run exclusively by and at SIMSREE. The institute kicked off with Diploma in Business Management, a one year course in 1976. This course was converted into a two year post graduate program in 1992 and the curriculum was accordingly updated.
Part time courses
- 1. MMM – Masters in Marketing Management: SIMSREE offers a Three Year Part Time Master’s Degree in Marketing Management (MMM). The program covers all the related areas of marketing including public sector marketing. It seeks to develop and integrate the top management perspective which is necessary for a marketing executive to move into top level general management positions. Candidates seeking admission to this programme must have a practical experience in any of the following related areas: Marketing Planning, Sales Management, Market Research, Distribution, Public Relations, Advertising, Export Marketing and Applied Economics.
- 2. MFM – Masters in Financial Management: SIMSREE offers a Three Year Part Time Master’s Degree in Financial Management (MFM). The programme covers all the related areas of finance and accounting with emphasis on managerial application. Candidates having experience in finance or related areas of finance such as management services, project planning and control, corporate planning, management audit, internal audit, marketing analysis and economic analysis will find this programme useful.
- START Online Mock Test
- Sarkari Naukri Recruitment 2020 Today
- Latest Govt Jobs Notification 2020
- Latest Govt. Jobs in Last 7 Days
- General Knowledge Quiz (Mock Test)
- Month Wise Latest General Knowledge (GK) Question Answers 2016
- Reasoning & Aptitude Question Answers
- General English Language Question Answers