SLCU Law Entrance Exam 2019 The School of Law, Christ University Law admission 2019, Bangalore, is approved by the Bar Council of India to conduct the B.A., LL.B. course (Honours). The school offers a five-year integrated law program, the successful completion of which will earn the student a B.A., LL.B. degree (Honours) to be awarded by Christ University.
SLCU Law Entrance Exam 2019
- To take admission in various courses offered by Christ law college ,Banglore one should attempt the test . conducted by the university itself . School of Law, Christ University (SLCU 2019), Bangalore, is a part of Christ University, Bangalore, which was founded and is administered by Carmelites of Mary Immaculate (CMI).
- CMI, the first indigenous Catholic religious congregation of India with a membership of 2000, renders its service to humanity in educational, social, healthcare and other activities. The parent university, a premier educational institution, is an academic fraternity of individuals dedicated to the motto of excellence and service and already has a proven history of success in the field of education.
- Though it is a minority institution, Christ University maintains a secular in outlook towards education. Students of all castes, religions, creeds and languages are encouraged to be a part of this temple of learning.
SLCU 2019 Courses Offered
Doctoral Programmes (PhD)
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Law
- M Phil Programmes
- Master of Philosophy (MPhil) in Law
- Master of Law (LLM) in Intellectual Property and Trade Law (One Year)
- MA in International Studies
- Master of Law (LLM) in Constitutional and Administrative Law (One Year)
- Master of Law (LLM) in Corporate and Commercial Law (One Year)
- Bachelor of Law (BBA., LLB) (Honours)
- Bachelor of Law (BA., LLB) (Honours)
SLCU UG Admission Process:
- Phase One: Entrance Test (ET) – >Christ University Entrance Test.
- Phase Two: Micro Presentation (MP) – >Micro Presentation for 90 sec/ student during this selection process.
- Phase Three: Personal interview (PI) – > Personal interview for 15 minutes for each candidate by an expert panel.
- Phase Four: Academic Performance – > Assessment of past performance in Class 10, Class 11/12, during the Personal Interview
SLCU Law Entrance Exam 2019 Date:
- The School of Law, Christ University (SLCU) conducted Law Entrance Exam every year, generally the Entrance Test (ET) held on April. Last year it was conducted on April 26, 2015.
SLCU 2019 Eligibility
- A pass in Class 12 (10+2)/ PUC or equivalent with a minimum of 45% marks at the final examination is the minimum eligibility for appearing for SLCU 2019 Law Entrance Examination. The candidates should also be below the age of 20 years as on July 01, 2019.
SLCU 2019 Exam Pattern and Syllabus
- The duration of the Entrance Test will be for two hours.
- Entrance Test Pattern (First Round and Second Round):
- 120 Minutes – 120 Questions – 120 Marks
- Each Correct Answer carries 1 mark and each Wrong Answer carries -0.25
|English Language Comprehension SkillsVerbal Reasoning||30||30|
|General Knowledge, Current Affairs||25||25|
|Quantitative Aptitude, Numerical Ability, Fundamental Mathematical Operations||25||25|
|Reasoning: Critical, Analytical and Logical||20||20|
|Data Analysis and Interpretation||20||20|
SLCU Law Entrance 2019 Model Papers
- JbigDeaL provides Sample Question Papers with answers for 2019 for SLCU Law Entrance Test Exam 2019 along with a question bank. Some of the question may be from out of syllabus. This sample papers doesn’t means to actual paper. Its just for better preparation and test you knowledge in SLCU Law Entrance related exams.
SLCU Law Entrance 2019 Books / Study Materials:
- There are so many books for SLCU Law Entrance For Admission to LLB and LLM Courses 2019 exam preparation, but i must say you should have latest two types of book one for SLCU ET Last 10 or 20 years question with solution and another book is for SLCU ET 2019 syllabus wise subjects description and solution. We have found some best SLCU ET books in online you can check below.
Law Entrance 2019 Books
Law Entrance 2019 Study Materials
SLCU ET 2019 Online Practice Test:
- SLCU ET 2019 MCQ Questions Answers for Law Entrance Test. This mock test having 25 question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set of SLCU Law Entrance question answers quiz.
- START Current Affairs Question AnswersLatest Topics: