State Eligibility Test i.e. SET Bengali Exam 2021, here SET also known as State Level Eligibility Test (SLET) Bengali Exam 2021. Candidates can find Previous year question papers with answer keys, model / sample papers, syllabus, study materials and books of SET Bengali Exam 2021.
SET Bengali Exam 2021
- SET Bengali Exam 2021 is a state level exam, conducted by different states government in India. States opted to conduct their own test i.e. State Level Eligibility Test (SLET) for the recruitment in Bengali Lectureship / Assistant Professor and other subjects too.
SET Bengali Exam Date 2021
- Candidates who qualify in Bengali are eligible to apply for the post of Lectureship / Assistant Professor within the jurisdiction of the Member-States of this SLET Commission. They will be given a pass-certificate and the validity period of certificate is forever.
- Unlike CBSE NET and CSIR NET which are conducted twice in a year, SET/SLET Bengali exam conducted once in a year. To get you can exact state SET Bengali Exam 2021 date please check List of SET/SLET Exam 2021.
SET Bengali Exam Pattern & Syllabus
- The SET Bengali Exam will be conducted in a objective mode from 2015 onwards. The Test Bengali will consists of three papers. To evaluate the General Aptitude of the candidates, there will be one common paper (Paper-I) for all and it will contain 60 questions of 2 marks each, and the candidates will have to answer 50 questions only.
- The Second and Third paper will be on the Bengali subject concerned. The second paper will have 50 compulsory questions of 2 marks each. For Third paper, there will be 75 compulsory questions of 2 marks each.
- In SET Bengali Exam there will be NO Negative Marking for wrong answer in any of the papers,
SET Bengali Syllabus
- There are Three Papers for each of the subjects. Paper-I on Teaching and Research aptitude, Paper -II and Paper-III based on the syllabus of concerned Bengali subjects. Details are furnished below : Please note the syllabus is based on CBSE NET exam which has been set by UGC.
Old Question Papers
SET Bengali Previous Year Question Papers with Answer Keys
- JbigDeaL will updated all SLET / SET Bengali exam Previous Year Question Papers with Answer Keys. If you wanted to get you own state’s SET Bengali question paper you can get it from List of SET/SLET Exam 2021. Students can download model question papers for free in PDF format. Student can also participated in SLET Exam Online Mock Test for free.
- Candidates can also check CBSE NET Previous Year Question Papers and
CSIR NET Previous Year Question Papers.
Previous Yea Paper
|Download SET Paper 1 Question Paper|
SET Bengali Online Mock / Practice Test
- Yes its true that we have made a online mock practice test for SET Bengali for both paper i.e. Paper II and Paper III Bengali subject mcq question answers test. Candidates can participates in this test for free. Check the link below and Start test.
SLET / SET Bengali Books / Study Materials
- There are so many books for State Level Eligibility Test Bengali exam 2021 is also know as SET (State Eligibility Test) Bengali exam preparation, but i must say you should have latest two types of books or study materials one for SET Bengali Last 10 or 20 years question with solution and another book is for SET Bengali syllabus wise subjects description and solution study materials. We have found some best SET Bengali Exam books for all three paper (Paper I, Paper II, Paper III) in online you can check below.
SET Bengali Books
SET Bengali Study Materials
[button color=”red” url=”https://www.amazon.in/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=slet+%2F+SET&tag=httpwwwjlatec-21″ target=”_blank” rel=”nofollow”]View Details[/button]
|[button color=”red” url=”https://dl.flipkart.com/dl/search?q=slet+%2F+SET&as=off&as-show=off&affid=INJayChan” target=”_blank” rel=”nofollow”]View Details[/button]|
- Sarkari Naukri Recruitment 2021 Today
- Latest Govt Jobs Notification 2021
- Latest Govt. Jobs in Last 7 Days
- General Knowledge Quiz (Mock Test)
- Month Wise Latest General Knowledge (GK) Question Answers 2021
- Reasoning & Aptitude Question Answers
- General English Language Question Answers