State Eligibility Test i.e. SET Economics Exam 2017, here SET also known as State Level Eligibility Test (SLET) Economics Exam 2017. Candidates can find Previous year question papers with answer keys, model / sample papers, syllabus, study materials and books of SET Economics Exam 2017.
- 1 SET Economics Exam 2017
- 2 SET Economics Exam Pattern & Syllabus
- 3 Old Question Papers
- 4 SLET / SET Economics Books and Study Materials
SET Economics Exam 2017
- SET Economics Exam 2017 is a state level exam, conducted by different states government in India. States opted to conduct their own test i.e. State Level Eligibility Test (SLET) for the recruitment in Economics Lectureship / Assistant Professor and other subjects too.
SET Economics Exam Date 2017
- Candidates who qualify in Economics are eligible to apply for the post of Lectureship / Assistant Professor within the jurisdiction of the Member-States of this SLET Commission. They will be given a pass-certificate and the validity period of certificate is forever.
- Unlike CBSE NET and CSIR NET which are conducted twice in a year, SET/SLET Economics exam conducted once in a year. To get you can exact state SET Economics Exam 2017 date please check List of SET/SLET Exam 2017.
SET Economics Exam Pattern & Syllabus
- The SET Economics Exam will be conducted in a objective mode from 2015 onwards. The Test Economics will consists of three papers. To evaluate the General Aptitude of the candidates, there will be one common paper (Paper-I) for all and it will contain 60 questions of 2 marks each, and the candidates will have to answer 50 questions only.
- The Second and Third paper will be on the Economics subject concerned. The second paper will have 50 compulsory questions of 2 marks each. For Third paper, there will be 75 compulsory questions of 2 marks each.
- In SET Economics Exam there will be NO Negative Marking for wrong answer in any of the papers,
SET Economics Syllabus
- There are Three Papers for each of the subjects. Paper-I on Teaching and Research aptitude, Paper -II and Paper-III based on the syllabus of concerned Economics subjects. Details are furnished below : Please note the syllabus is based on CBSE NET exam which has been set by UGC.
Old Question Papers
SET Economics Previous Year Question Papers with Answer Keys
- JbigDeaL will updated all SLET / SET Economics exam Previous Year Question Papers with Answer Keys. If you wanted to get you own state’s SET Economics question paper you can get it from List of SET/SLET Exam 2017. Students can download model question papers for free in PDF format. Student can also participated in SLET Exam Online Mock Test for free.
- Candidates can also check CBSE NET Previous Year Question Papers and
CSIR NET Previous Year Question Papers.
Previous Yea Paper
|Download SET Paper 1 Question Paper|
Economics Paper-II Model Paper
SET Economics Online Mock / Practice Test
- Yes its true that we have made a online mock practice test for SET Economics for both paper i.e. Paper II and Paper III Economics subject mcq question answers test. Candidates can participates in this test for free. Check the link below and Start test.
SLET / SET Economics Books and Study Materials
- There are so many books for State Level Eligibility Test Economics exam 2017 is also know as SET (State Eligibility Test) Economics exam preparation, but i must say you should have latest two types of books or study materials one for SET Economics Last 10 or 20 years question with solution and another book is for SET Economics syllabus wise subjects description and solution study materials. We have found some best SET Economics Exam books for all three paper (Paper I, Paper II, Paper III) in online you can check below.
SET Economics Books
SET Economics Study Materials
Be the first to leave a review.