State Eligibility Test i.e. SET Philosophy Exam 2020, here SET also known as State Level Eligibility Test (SLET) Philosophy Exam 2020. Candidates can find Previous year question papers with answer keys, model / sample papers, syllabus, study materials and books of SET Philosophy Exam 2020.
SET Philosophy Exam 2020
- SET Philosophy Exam 2020 is a state level exam, conducted by different states government in India. States opted to conduct their own test i.e. State Level Eligibility Test (SLET) for the recruitment in Philosophy Lectureship / Assistant Professor and other subjects too.
SET Philosophy Exam Date 2020
- Candidates who qualify in Philosophy are eligible to apply for the post of Lectureship / Assistant Professor within the jurisdiction of the Member-States of this SLET Commission. They will be given a pass-certificate and the validity period of certificate is forever.
- Unlike CBSE NET and CSIR NET which are conducted twice in a year, SET/SLET Philosophy exam conducted once in a year. To get you can exact state SET Philosophy Exam 2018 date please check List of SET/SLET Exam 2020.
SET Philosophy Exam Pattern & Syllabus
- The SET Philosophy Exam will be conducted in a objective mode from 2015 onwards. The Test Philosophy will consists of three papers. To evaluate the General Aptitude of the candidates, there will be one common paper (Paper-I) for all and it will contain 60 questions of 2 marks each, and the candidates will have to answer 50 questions only.
- The Second and Third paper will be on the Philosophy subject concerned. The second paper will have 50 compulsory questions of 2 marks each. For Third paper, there will be 75 compulsory questions of 2 marks each.
- In SET Philosophy Exam there will be NO Negative Marking for wrong answer in any of the papers,
SET Philosophy Syllabus
- There are Three Papers for each of the subjects. Paper-I on Teaching and Research aptitude, Paper -II and Paper-III based on the syllabus of concerned Philosophy subjects. Details are furnished below : Please note the syllabus is based on CBSE NET exam which has been set by UGC.
Old Question Papers
SET Philosophy Previous Year Question Papers with Answer Keys
- JbigDeaL will updated all SLET / SET Philosophy exam Previous Year Question Papers with Answer Keys. If you wanted to get you own state’s SET Philosophy question paper you can get it from List of SET/SLET Exam 2020. Students can download model question papers for free in PDF format. Student can also participated in SLET Exam Online Mock Test for free.
- Candidates can also check CBSE NET Previous Year Question Papers and
CSIR NET Previous Year Question Papers.
Previous Yea Paper
|Download SET Paper 1 Question Paper|
Philosophy Paper-II Sample Paper
Philosophy Paper-II Model Paper
SET Philosophy Online Mock / Practice Test
- Yes its true that we have made a online mock practice test for SET Philosophy for both paper i.e. Paper II and Paper III Philosophy subject mcq question answers test. Candidates can participates in this test for free. Check the link below and Start test.
SLET / SET Philosophy Books and Study Materials
- There are so many books for State Level Eligibility Test Philosophy exam 2020 is also know as SET (State Eligibility Test) Philosophy exam preparation, but i must say you should have latest two types of books or study materials one for SET Philosophy Last 10 or 20 years question with solution and another book is for SET Philosophy syllabus wise subjects description and solution study materials. We have found some best SET Philosophy Exam books for all three paper (Paper I, Paper II, Paper III) in online you can check below.
SET Philosophy Books
SET Philosophy Study Materials
[button color=”red” url=”https://www.amazon.in/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=slet+%2F+SET&tag=httpwwwjlatec-21″ target=”_blank” rel=”nofollow”]View Details[/button]
|[button color=”red” url=”https://dl.flipkart.com/dl/search?q=slet+%2F+SET&as=off&as-show=off&affid=INJayChan” target=”_blank” rel=”nofollow”]View Details[/button]|
- Sarkari Naukri Recruitment 2020 Today
- Latest Govt Jobs Notification 2020
- Latest Govt. Jobs in Last 7 Days
- General Knowledge Quiz (Mock Test)
- Month Wise Latest General Knowledge (GK) Question Answers 2016
- Reasoning & Aptitude Question Answers
- General English Language Question Answers