Symbiosis National Aptitude Test 2018 (SNAP 2018 www.snaptest.org) is a mandatory written test for admission into any postgraduate programme at Symbiosis. However, it is only the first step. In addition, a candidate has to undergo the selection process of the desired Institute to qualify for the admission to the Post-Graduate programme of that Institute.
- 1 SNAP 2018
- 2 SNAP 2018 Eligibility:
- 3 Syllabus & Exam Pattern
- 4 Old Question Papers:
- 5 SNAP 2018 Books / Study Materials:
- 6 SNAP 2018 Registration Online:
- 7 SNAP Result 2018:
- 8 Contact Details
- Symbiosis National Aptitude (SNAP 2018) Test is an entrance test for admission to postgraduate management courses of Symbiosis Institute in India. Giving SNAP 2018 is just a pre-condition for admission to the various Symbiosis institutes. Candidates have to apply separately to the various institutes in which they are interested in to take admission.
- The students have to give their best to secure high marks in this exam. SIBM, Pune was the first Symbiosis Institute and was established in 1978. SIBM is considered to be among the best management institutes in India. In addition to SIBM there are 10 other Symbiosis Institutes, admission in which is through SNAP 2018. These institutes are either affiliated to SIEC Deemed University or approved by AICTE.
SNAP 2018 Exam Date:
- SNAP 2018 Test is conducted under the aegis of SIEC Deemed University. Every year SNAP conducted in the month of December Last year it was held on December 21 , 2014.
- Next Exam Date : December 20 , 2015 Sunday.
SNAP 2018 Online Application Form
- Online Register starts from (from September to November) at official website http://snaptest.org/
- Instructions for Online submission of Application Form are available in Information Brochure and on the website
- Candidates must follow the instructions strictly as given in the Information Brochure available on the website.
SNAP 2018 Institues and Courses
There are different courses offered by different Symbiosis Institutes across india and following courses are common to all.
|Sr.||Name of the Institute/ School/ College||Program|
|1||Symbiosis Institute of Business Management (SIBM – Pune)|
|2||Symbiosis Institute of Computer Studies & Research (SICSR)|
|3||Symbiosis Centre for Management and Human Resources Development (SCMHRD)|
|4||Symbiosis Institute of International Business (SIIB)|
|5||Symbiosis Institute of Telecom Management(SITM)|
|6||Symbiosis Institute of Management Studies (SIMS)|
|7||Symbiosis Institute of Media & Communication, Pune (SIMC, Pune)|
|8||Symbiosis Institute of Operation Management (SIOM, Nashik)|
|9||Symbiosis Centre for Information Technology (SCIT)|
|10||Symbiosis Institute of Health Sciences (SIHS)|
|11||Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Bengaluru (SIBM, Bengaluru)|
|12||Symbiosis Institute of Media & Communication, Bengaluru (SIMC, Bengaluru)|
|13||Symbiosis School of Banking and Finance (SSBF) (Formerly Symbiosis School of Banking Management)|
SNAP 2018 Eligibility:
For Indian Candidates
- A graduate from any statutory university with a minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC/ST candidates) at graduation level.
- Candidates passing degree examination by part time/distancelearning/correspondence/open school are not eligible.
- Final year appearing students can apply but their admission will be subject to obtaining a minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC/ST candidates) at qualifying examination.
Categories under International Students Admissions:
Foreign National (FN):
- A student is eligible to apply as a Foreign National (FN) if he/she holds a foreign
Person of Indian Origin (PIO):
- A student is eligible to apply as a Person of Indian Origin (PIO) if he/she has a PIO
card, and is a citizen of a country other than India.
Non Resident Indian (NRI):
- At the Undergraduate Level: A student is eligible to apply as a Non Resident Indian (NRI), if he/she has appeared for the last qualifying exam (equivalent to the Indian 10+2) outside India.
- At the Postgraduate Level : A student is eligible to apply as a Non Resident Indian (NRI) if he/she has appeared either for the 10+2 (equivalent to the Indian 10+2) examination or Graduation outside India. It is mandatory for one of the two qualifying examinations to be given outside India.
It is mandatory for the Postgraduate Students who fall in the NRI Category and have appeared for their graduation in India to appear for the SNAP 2018 TEST.
Syllabus & Exam Pattern
SNAP 2018 Exam Pattern
- Test duration is 120 minutes. Candidate must use Blue or Black ball point pen only.
- Test is an objective test (MCQ)
- There are four sections in the test and they are general English, quantitative aptitude and data interpretation, general awareness, and analytical reasoning.
- Each section has different number of questions.
- Each question has 4 responses, candidates have to choose a response.
- Total marks in the test is 180.
- There is negative marking and each wrong answer attracts 25% negative marks.
|1||General English: Reading Comprehension, Verbal Reasoning, Verbal Ability||40|
|2||Quantitative, Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency||40|
|3||General Awareness: General Knowledge, Current Affairs, Business Scenario||40|
|4||Analytical & Logical Reasoning||60|
SNAP 2018 Syllabus
- Geometry, (Lines, angles, Triangles, Spheres, Rectangles, Cube, Cone etc) Ratios and Proportion, Ratios, Percentages, In-equations Quadratic and linear equations Algebra, Profit & Loss, Averages, Percentages, Partnership, Time-Speed-Distance, Work and time, Number system, HCF, LCM, Geometric Progression, Arithmetic progression, Arithmetic mean, Geometric mean , Harmonic mean, Median, Mode, Number Base System, BODMAS, Mensuration, Alligation & Mixtures, Work, Pipes and Cisterns, Simple Interest & Compound Interest, Set Theory, Venn Diagram, Instalment Payments, Partnership, Clocks, Probability, Permutations & Combinations, Topics like Trigonometry, Vectors, Binomial Expansion, Co-ordinate geometry, Logarithm, Calendar, Maxima & Minima Progression, Surds & Indices and Complex numbers.
DI AND REASONING :
- Data Interpretation based on text, Data Interpretation based on graphs and tables.
Graphs can be Column graphs, Bar Graphs, Line charts, Pie Chart, Graphs representing Area, Venn Diagram, etc. Critical reasoning, Visual reasoning, Assumption-Premise-Conclusion, Assertion and reasons, Statements and assumptions, identifying valid inferences , identifying Strong arguments and Weak arguments, Statements and conclusions, Cause and Effect, Identifying Probably true, Probably false, definitely true, definitely false kind of statement, Linear arrangements, Matrix arrangements. Puzzles, Syllogisms, Functions, Family tree – identifying relationship among group of people, Symbol Based problems, Coding and decoding , Sequencing , identifying next number in series, etc.
- Comprehension of passage ( Poems can also come).
Verbal Reasoning, Syllogisms , Contextual usage, Analogies, Antonyms, Fill In the Blanks, Jumbled paragraphs with 4 or 5 sentences, Jumbled paragraphs (6 sentences with first and last fixed), Sentence Correction, Foreign language words used in English, Sentence completion, Sentence correction, odd man out, idioms, one word substitution, Different usage of same word etc.
- Current Affairs, Business, Punch line of companies, Top officials of big companies, Major corporate events
Famous award and prizes
Books and authors
Science, History, Geography, International organisations
Social issues, Sports, Finance, Automobiles, Entertainment, Politics etc.
Old Question Papers:
SNAP Previous Year Question Papers Answers:
- Here you can find all of the SNAP previous year question papers answers are free of cost students can download these papers for MBA Entrance Exam preparation. This Year on 2015 SNAP test conducted , the paper is not available with us. Any Candidates who has SNAP Last 10 to 20 Years previous solution can share with us.
SNAP Sample Question Papers 2015
- JbigDeaL provides Sample Question Papers with answers for 2015 for SNAP Test Exam 2018. Some of the question may be from out of syllabus. This sample papers doesn’t means to actual paper. Its just for better preparation and test you knowledge in SNAP Entrance related exams.
SNAP Online Practice Test:
- SNAP MCQ Questions Answers for MBA Entrance Test. This mock test having full question SET each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set of SNAP question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
SNAP 2018 Books / Study Materials:
- There are so many books for Symbiosis National Aptitude Test 2018 (SNAP 2018) For Admission to Masters in Business Administration and Diploma courses 2018 exam preparation, but i must say you should have latest two types of book one for SNAP Last 10 or 20 years question with solution and another book is for SNAP 2018 syllabus wise subjects description and solution. We have found some best SNAP books in online you can check below.
SNAP 2018 Registration Online:
Candidate need to pay a non-refundable SNAP 2017 test fee Rs. 1550/- through the different payment modes i.e by Cash, by Demand Draft, by Credit card or by Net banking. Candidates can choose any of these modes of payment.
- Log in to www.snaptest.org, To register for SNAP 2018 Test, candidate is required to upload a latest scanned photograph of self at the time of online registration. Online registration will generate your SNAP 2018 ID.
- Candidate need to pay a non-refundable SNAP 2018 test fee Rs. 1550/- through the different payment modes.
PAYMENT THROUGH CASH:
- After online SNAP 2018 registration print ‘Axis Bank Challan’ from SNAP 2018 website, this is in 3 parts. Pay Rs. 1550/- in cash only at any Axis Bank branch in your city. Refer to the list of branches on the website. The bank will return two stamped parts of the ‘Axis Bank Challan’. ‘Student copy’ as a receipt for candidate.
- Sign and stamped ‘Symbiosis copy’ of the ‘Axis Bank Challan’ is required to be sent to Symbiosis International University, Pune.
PAYMENT THROUGH DEMAND DRAFT:
- Get a demand draft for Rs. 1550/– from any Nationalized Bank in favour of “Symbiosis Test Secretariat” payable at Pune.
- Take a print out and sign the ‘Payment Advice’ form to send along with the DD to the “Symbiosis Test Secretariat” Symbiosis International University, Pune. The photocopy of the Demand Draft should be kept for further references.
ONLINE PAYMENT THROUGH CREDIT CARD:
- The candidate may pay directly through either Master or Visa card online and follow the instructions on the SNAP 2018 website.
ONLINE PAYMENT THROUGH NET BANKING:
- The candidate may transfer SNAP 2018 test fee to Symbiosis Test Secretariat account using Net Banking option too.
Admit Card should be printed from the SNAP 2018 website. This will be operative from December. Candidates should always be careful for the following:
- Print the Admit Card online.
- Bring the Admit card with the Photo Id Proof to the Test Centre. An acceptable photo identity is any one of Passport/Driving license/College / Institute identity card, Credit card with photograph, Voter ID Card. At the time of the written test, it is mandatory to produce photo identity as described above. Symbiosis Authorized Person will verify and authenticate your Admit Card against the photo-id. Please preserve this authenticated Admit Card for further GD/PI processes.
SNAP 2018 Date:
|Online Registrations for SNAP commences||August 24, 2015 Monday|
|SNAP Test Registration closes||November 24, 2015 Tuesday|
|SNAP Test payment closes||November 27, 2015 Friday|
|Admit Card||December 5, 2015 to December 20,2015|
|SNAP Test 2015||December 20 , 2015 Sunday|
|SNAP Test Result||January 11, 2018 Monday|
SNAP Result 2018:
- After, all the Question Booklets and OMR Response Sheets are received by the University the evaluation shall be done using OMR machine.
- After evaluation, SNAP result 2018 shall be declared Rank-wise, Roll No. wise and category wise.
- The SNAP Ranking shall be done based on the result of SNAP -2018 and along with other factors given below.
- This SNAP 2018 Ranking will be drawn to give an approximate idea to the candidate with regard to his/her relative position only based on SNAP -2018.
- The SNAP result 2018 will be available on University website http://snaptest.org/ on January.
- Shortlisting for Group Exercise, Personal Interaction and Writing Ability Test: Candidates will be shortlisted for GE-PIWAT based on their overall SNAP Percentile. Category-wise cut off will be published on the website of the respective institute.
SNAP 2018 Merit List:
Merit list will be based on the following parameters:
Weights for Final Merit List
|SNAP Score out of 180 scaled down to 50||Group Exercise||Personal Interaction||Writing Ability Test (WAT)||Total|
Category-wise cut off for Merit List and Wait List will be displayed on the website of the respective institute.
|Address||Symbiosis International University|
Symbiosis Test Secretariat
Gram: Lavale,Tal Mulshi,
Dist: Pune – 411042 India
|Phone||020-39116226 / 27|
|Test Period||Symbiosis National Aptitude Test (SNAP 2018) is generally held in Month of December|