SOFT Admission 2019 – School of Fashion Technology (SOFT) Pune, conducted Common Entrance Test (CET) for the Admission procedure into UG and PG design courses.
School of Fashion Technology Courses
In Technical Support with National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT)
- Fashion Apparel Design (FAD)- Duration (3 Years)
- Fashion Design & Clothing Technology (FDCT) Duration (3 Years)
- Apparel Production & Merchandising Management (APMM) Duration (3 Years)
- Computer Assisted Textile Design (CATD) Duration– (3 Years)
B. F. Design
Affiliated to Savitribai Phule Pune University
- B. F. Design, 4 years well formulated curriculum with specialization in Fashion Design. B. F. D. offer the candidate a real required knowledge and experience and skills that bring out a versatile fashion professional.
Bachelor of Design (B.Des.)
Affiliated to S.N.D.T. Women’s University, MUMBAI
- B. Design Fashion Design (4 Years)
- B. Design Fashion Communication (4 Years)
- B. Design Textile Design (4 Years)
SOFT Entrance Syllabus
The Entrance Examination will consist of Online Test + Studio Test / Group Discussions + Personal Interview. It is mandatory for all the candidates to give all three tests.
The Online Test will contain following sections
|Quantitative Aptitude||15 questions||15 marks|
|Verbal/Non-verbal reasoning||15 questions||15 marks|
|Analytical Ability||15 questions||15 marks|
|Creative Ability||15 questions||15 marks|
The candidates are directed to attempt all questions since there is NO NEGATIVE MARKING.
- Online Test 60 marks
- Studio Test / Group Discussions 140 Marks
- Personal Interview 50 Marks
Total — 250 marks
SOFT Pune, Address
New Campus Location
School of Fashion Technology
Sr.13/1/2, Narhe Ambegaon,
Near Takshashila Society, Opp. to Vision English Medium School, Pune:-411041.
Email : email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org