The SRM Joint Engineering Entrance Examination (SRMJEEE 2018) helds for admission of interested students into the B.Tech. degree programs courses offered by the SRM University.
- 1 SRMJEEE 2018
- 2 Syllabus and Exam Pattern
- 3 Old Question Papers
- 4 SRMJEEE 2018 Books / Study Materials:
- 5 SRMJEEE Admit Card 2018
- 6 SRMJEEE Result 2018
- 7 SRMJEEE 2018 Contact Details
- SRM Engineering Joint Entrance Exam 2018 (SRMJEEE 2018) is conducted every year by SRM University in Kancheepuram, Tamil Nadu, which is a deemed university.
- The entrance examination is mandatory for admission into B.Tech. Biotechnology, Biomedical Engineering, Bioinformatics and Genetic engineering programs and also for various programs in Health Sciences
SRMJEEE 2018 Exam Date:
- SRM Engineering Entrance Exam 2018 SRMJEEE 2018, is conducted by SRM University in Kancheepuram, Tamil Nadu for admission into various courses. Generally the exam conducted Paper Pencil Examination and Online Test in the month of April. Last year it was conducted on April 19th and 25th, 2015.
SRMJEEE 2018 Application Form
- The submission of Online application form through website can be made from February.
- The SRMJEEE 2018 Information Brochure will be available ON LINE on the websites.
- Candidates of SRMJEEE 2018 have to apply online only. There is no printed application form for SRMJEEE 2018.
- Please ensure that you are filling genuine application form available online at SRMJEEE 2018 website(admissions.srmuniv.ac.in/)
- Candidates are advised to read carefully this information brochure, check their eligibility and applicable reservation category etc. before filling and submitting the application.
SRMJEEE Admission Process
- Candidates who have attempted Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in the SRMJEEE are eligible for all the B.Tech. degree programs.
- Candidates who have attempted Physics, Chemistry and Biology in the SRMJEEE are eligible for B.Tech. Biotechnology, Biomedical Engineering, Bioinformatics and Genetic engineering programs and also for various programs in Health Sciences
SRMJEEE 2018 Eligibility
- Candidates who desire to join the B.Tech course must have a pass in class 12 with Mathematics, Chemistry and Physics.
- They should have achieved atleast 60 percent marks in their final exams.
- Those who aspire to join the B.Arch course must have cleared their class 12 with Mathematics and English. They are required to score at least 60 percent marks in class 12.
- In addition to this, the candidates must have achieved a minimum score of 40 percent in the Aptitude Test in Architecture (ATA) carried out by the SRM University.
- For joining the postgraduate courses that are presented by the university, graduates from any background with not less than 60 percent marks.
Syllabus and Exam Pattern
SRMJEEE 2018 Exam Pattern
- The question paper of the SRMJEEE 2018 will be of 2 and half hours duration.
- The paper will include 155 questions and would be separated into four section with 105 marks each.
- The exam topics are Physics, mathematics as well as biology in addition to chemistry.
- Negative mark of ‘1’ for every wrong answer in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics and ‘0.7’ for every wrong answer in biology.
- Part 1: Physics 35 questions with a total weightage of 105 marks.
- Part 2: Chemistry 35 questions with a total weightage of 105 marks.
- Part 3: Mathematics 35 questions with a total weightage of 105 marks.
- Part 4: Biology 50 questions with a total weightage of 105 marks.
- Total weightage 315 mark
SRMJEEE 2018 Syllabus
- The syllabus of SRM Engineering Entrance Exam 2018 consists of the curriculum studied by the candidate at 10+2 level. Detailed subject-wise syllabus is listed below.
- Units and Measurement, Mechanics Motion in one dimension, Gravitation, Oscillations and Wave, Ray and Wave Optics, Electrostatics and Electromagnetism Electrostatics, Dual Nature of Matter and Nuclear Physics Matter waves, Atomic Physics and Relativity Atomic structure, and Electronics and Communication Semiconductors.
- Basic Concepts in Chemistry like Matter and its nature, Dalton’s atomic theory etc, States of Matter and their classification, Chemical Families, Coordination Chemistry, Coordination compounds, nomenclature, Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure Covalent bonding, Chemical Energetics, Thermodynamics, Chemical Equilibrium, Equilibria involving chemical processes, Electrochemistry Electrolytic and metallic conduction, Electrochemical cells, Surface Chemistry, Chemical Kinetics and Catalysis Adsorption, Purification and Characterization of Organic Compounds, Alkenes, Polymers, Bio Molecules Carbohydrates, and Chemistry in Everyday Life.
- Sets, Relations and Functions Sets and their representations, Matrices and Determinants, Quadratic Equations, Complex Numbers, Mathematical Induction, Permutations and Combinations, Binomial theorem and its Applications, Differential Calculus, Sequences and Series Arithmetic, Integral Calculus, Straight Lines, Conic Sections, Circles, Vector Algebra, Probability, Measures of Central Tendency and Dispersion, and Trigonometry.
Syllabus of Biology has been divided into two sections- Botany and Zoology.
- Taxonomy of Angiosperm Types of classifications, Plant Anatomy Tissues and Tissue System, Cell Biology and Genetics Chromosomes, Biotechnology Recombinant DNA Technology, Plant Physiology Photosynthesis, and Biology in Human Welfare Food production.
- Human Physiology including Physiological Co ordination System, Reproductive System, Excretion, Receptor Organs, Respiration, Circulation, Bones and Joints fractures, Microbiology, Immunology, Modern Genetics, Environmental Science, and Applied Biology.
Old Question Papers
SRMJEEE Previous Year Question Papers with answer keys
- Here you can find all of the SRMJEEE previous year question papers answers are free of cost students can download these papers for medical entrance test (UG) , engineering entrance preparation. This Year on 2015 SRMJEEE written test was conducted , the paper is not available with us. Any Candidates who has Last 10 to 20 Years previous solution can share with us.
SRMJEEE Model Papers 2018:
- JbigDeaL provides Sample Question Papers with answers for 2018 for SRMJEEE Test Exam 2018 along with a question bank. Some of the question may be from out of syllabus. This sample papers doesn’t means to actual paper. Its just for better preparation and test you knowledge in SRMJEEE related exams.
SRMJEEE Online Practice Test:
- SRMJEEE MCQ Questions Answers for Engineering Entrance Test. This mock test having 25 question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set of SRMJEEE Biology, Physics, Chemistry and Maths and question answers quiz.
SRMJEEE 2018 Books / Study Materials:
- There are so many books for SRM Joint Engineering Entrance Examination For Admission to Engineering 2018 exam preparation, but i must say you should have latest two types of book one for SRMJEEE Last 10 or 20 years question with solution and another book is for SRMJEEE 2018 syllabus wise subjects description and solution. We have found some best SRMJEEE books in online you can check below.
SRMJEEE 2018 Books
SRMJEEE 2018 Study Materials
SRMJEEE Admit Card 2018
- The University will provide the facility of downloading Admit Cards of SRMJEEE 2018, along with a certificate which would be dully signed and attested from either Principal of last attended School/Executive Magistrate.
- Candidates are required to download SRMJEEE admit cards from the website and follow the instructions given therein. Candidate may please note that SRMJEEE 2018 admit cards will not be sent by the post.
- The SRMJEEE 2018 admit cards will be available on University website from before 15 days of exam. Candidate must not mutilate the Admit Card or change any entry made therein.
- Candidates are advised to preserve their SRMJEEE Admit Cards in good condition till admission in B.Tech courses.
SRMJEEE Result 2018
- After, all the Question Booklets and OMR Response Sheets are received by the SRM University the evaluation shall be done using OMR machine.
- After evaluation, result shall be declared Rank-wise, Roll No. wise and category wise.
- The Ranking shall be solely based on the result of SRMJEEE-2018 and shall not be valid for admission.
- This SRMJEEE Ranking will be drawn to give an approximate idea to the candidate with regard to his/her relative position only based on SRMJEEE-2018.
- The SRMJEEE result 2018 will be available on University website admissions.srmuniv.ac.in
SRMJEEE 2018 Contact Details
|Address||Director (Admissions) SRM University, SRM Nagar Kattankulathur – 603203 Kancheepuram District, Tamilnadu, INDIA.|
|Test Period||SRM Engineering Entrance Exam (SRMJEEE 2018) is generally held in Month of April|