Arunachal Pradesh GK & Current Affairs 2017 Question Answers PDF Download. This page will deals with Arunachal Pradesh Current Affairs GK question answers that means student of Arunachal Pradesh state can get their latest General Knowledge question on their states, villages, cities e.t.c.
Arunachal Pradesh GK & Current Affairs 2017
The following Arunachal Pradesh General Knowledge & Current Affairs 2017 Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) question answers will be updated every month. This will helps all the candidates for preparing any Arunachal Pradesh govt. Jobs 2017 even Arunachal Pradesh state basis exam, where question comes from Arunachal Pradesh states only like Arunachal TET .
Arunachal Pradesh GK (General Knowledge)
20 February 1987
Number of Districts
Name of Governor
Current Chief Minister
Total Area & Rank
32,333 sq mi & 15th Rank
Population & Rank (2011)
1,382,611 & 27th Rank
Arunachal Pradesh GK Question Answers
What is NEFA?
- The NEFA (North-East Frontier Agency) was created in 1955.
- NEFA was renamed as Arunachal Pradesh by Late Sri Bibhabasu Das Shastri,then the Director of Research, on 20 January 1972 and it became a Union Territory.
- Arunachal Pradesh became a state on 20 February 1987.
What’s the meaning of Arunachal Pradesh?
- Arunachal Pradesh, whose name means Land of the Dawn-Lit Mountains in Sanskrit, is also known as the Orchid State of Indiaor the Paradise of the Botanists. Geographically.
Which State is known as Seven Sister States?
- Arunachal Pradesh : Because it is the largest among the North-east Indian states commonly known as the Seven Sister States.
Who was the first CM of Arunachal Pradesh?
- Prem Khandu Thungan (From 13 August 1975 to 18 September 1979).
Who was the first Governor in Arunachal Pradesh?
- K. A. A. Raja (from 20 January 1972 to 1973).
Arunachal Pradesh Current Affairs Question Answers
Who is sworn-in as acting Governor of Arunachal Pradesh during the leave of absence of incumbent Governor Jyoti Prasad Rajkhowa? (June)
- Answer : Tathagata Roy
The Supreme Court of India restored the Chief Minister rule in which State Government spelled out by the Union government in January 2016? (June)
- Answer: Arunachal Pradesh
Who was sworn in as the 10th Chief Minister of Arunachal Pradesh marking the culmination of fast-paced political developments in the State? (July)
- Pema Khandu
The 37-year-old Pema who became the youngest Chief Minister in the country, and Mein were administered the oath by Governor Tathagata Roy at the Rajbhavan in Itanagar. Ahead of the scheduled floor test in the Assembly the Congress Legislature Party elected Pema Khandu, in place of Nabam Tuki, who was restored as Chief Minister earlier this week after the apex court verdict.
Union government has agreed to relax the norms in Pradhan Mantri Gram Sadak Yojana to boost rural road connectivity for which state? (May 2016)
- Answer : Arunachal Pradesh
Which state is going to sign MoU with Numaligarh Refinery Limited (NRL) and Hindustan Paper Corporation for boosting of bamboo sector?
A. Himachal pradesh
B. Uttar Pradesh
C. Arunachal Pradesh
- Answer C. Arunachal Pradesh
Few Facts on Arunachal Pradesh
- A new tiny butterfly species christened Banded Tit (Hypolycaena Narada) has been discovered in Arunachal Pradesh.
- As per the the 6th Economic Census Report 2013, Arunachal Pradesh has the maximum percentage of hired workers amongst all states, including in segments like education and health.
- Percentage of female hired workers in Arunachal Pradesh: 30.3%.
- At present, Inner Line Permit (ILP) is active in Arunachal Pradesh, Nagaland and Mizoram.
Be the first to leave a review.