Chhattisgarh GK & Current Affairs 2018 Question Answers PDF Download. This page will deals with Chhattisgarh Current Affairs GK question answers that means student of Chhattisgarh state can get their latest General Knowledge question on their states, villages, cities e.t.c.
- 1 Chhattisgarh GK & Current Affairs 2018
Chhattisgarh GK & Current Affairs 2018
The following Chhattisgarh General Knowledge & Current Affairs 2018 Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) question answers will be updated every month. This will helps all the candidates for preparing any Chhattisgarh govt. Jobs 2018 even Chhattisgarh state basis exam, where question comes from Chhattisgarh states only like BE TET .
Chhattisgarh GK (General Knowledge)
1 November 2000
Number of Districts
Name of Governor
Balramji Das Tandon
Current Chief Minister
Total Area & Rank
52,198.9 sq mi & 10th Rank
Population & Rank (2011)
25,545,198 & 17th Rank
Chhattisgarh GK Question Answers
When and How Chhattisgarh was formed?
- The state was formed on 1 November 2000 by partitioning 16 Chhattisgarhi-speaking southeastern districts of Madhya Pradesh.
Why it called Chhattisgarh
- It is claimed that Chhattisgarh takes its name from the 36 ancient forts in the area (chhattis—thirty-six” and garh—fort). Another view, more popular with experts and historians, is that Chhattisgarh is the corrupted form of Chedisgarh which means Raj or “Empire of the Chedis”.
Which is the height point in Chhattisgarh?
- The highest point in the state is the Bailadila Range.
What is Dakshin-Kausal?
- In ancient times, this region (Chhattisgarh) was known as Dakshin-Kausal.
Where the India’s biggest waterfall is situated?
- India’s biggest waterfall is situated in Bastar, Chhattisgarh.
Chhattisgarh Current Affairs Question Answers
In which place, India’s first Commercial Court and Commercial Disputes Resolution Centre inaugurated? (June)
- Answer: Chhattisgarh
Kanger Ghati National Park is located in ___________ (July)
- Answer: Chhattisgarh
Kanger Ghati National Park (also called Kanger Valley National Park) was declared a national park in 1982 by the Government of India. Kanger Valley National Park is one of the most beautiful and picturesque national parks of India. Spread over an area of approximately 200 square kilometres consisting mainly of hilly terrain, the park derives its name from the Kanger River, which flows throughout its length.
The ___________government has relaxed the labour law which will help MSME players to avoid regular inspection from labour department officials. (May 2016)
- Answers : Chhattisgarh
Which of the states have disbursed 1800 crores under MUDRA Yojana? (March 16)
Explanation: The Chhattisgarh government has disbursed Rs 1, 821-crore loans to several beneficiaries under the Pradhan Mantri MUDRA (Micro Units Development and Refinance Agency) Yojana (PMMY)
How many gram panchayats in Chhattisgarh have been declared ‘open defecation free’? (March 16)
- 110 gram panchayats in Chhattisgarh were declared open defecation-free under the Centre’s Swachh Bharat Abhiyan, taking the total number of such villages in the state to 1,849.
Who was the Independent candidate and transgender who on 4 January 2015 won the Mayoral election in Chhattisgarh’s Raigarh Municipal Corporation?
- Madhu Kinnar
Which Indian state will host 20th National Youth Festival on January 12-16, 2016 ?
- Answer – C.Chhattisgarh – The 20th National Youth Festival has commenced in capital city of Chhattisgarh, Naya Raipur with theme “India Youth for Skill, Development and Harmony”.
Don not forget to check the following topics
Be the first to leave a review.