TANCET ME 2018 : Tamil Nadu ME Common Entrance Test conducted by Anna University, Chennai for the admission into Master of Engineering (M.E.) / Master of Technology (M.Tech.) / Master of Architecture (M.Arch.) / Master of Planning (M.Plan.) Degree Programme for the academic year 2018– 2019.
TANCET ME 2018:
- Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test for ME conducted by Anna University. Generally TANCET ME exam held in the month of May. Last year it was held on 16th and 17th May 2018.
Name of the Institution offering the ME course
- (i) University Departments of Anna University, Chennai – 25 / Anna University Regional Centres / University
Colleges of Engineering.
- (ii) Government and Government Aided Engineering Colleges.
- (iii) Self-financing Engineering Collegesfor the seats surrendered for admission through Single Window Counselling
TANCET Courses 2018
- Master of Engineering (M.E.)
- Master of Technology (M.Tech.)
- Master of Architecture (M.Arch.)
- Master of Planning (M.Plan.)
TANCET ME 2018 Eligibility
- a. A pass in a recognised Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in the relevant field and obtained atleast 50 % (45 % in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) in the qualifying degree examination .
- (i) B.E. / B.Tech. / B.Arch. degree programme.
- (ii) B.Pharm. / B.Sc (Agri. / Forestry / Horticulture / Fishery) degree programme.
- (iii) Master’s Degree in the relevant branch of Science / Arts, which are prescribed.
- (iv) M.Sc. (5 Years) Integrated Degree Programme.
- (v) B.Sc. 3 Years (Computer Science / Information Technology) and M.Sc. 2 Years (Computer Science / Information Technology)
- (vi) MCA (3 Years) after 10+2+3 Years bachelor’s degree.
- (vii) MCA# Lateral Entry (2 Years) after 10+2+3 Years degree in BCA or B.Sc. (Information Technology / Computer Science)
Syllabus & Exam Pattern
TANCET ME Exam Pattern
- Test Duration : 2 Hours
The question paper will have three parts.
- Part-I and Part-II are compulsory and under Part-III the candidates have to choose any one section out of 14 based on his/her specialization.
- Total Duration : 2 Hours
- Negative marks for every wrong answer-1/4
- Max. Marks-100
- Part 1 : Total No Question : 30
- Part 2: Total No Question : 45
- Part 3: Total No Question : 40/45
Note:Multiple shading will be considered as wrong answer and 1/4 mark will be deducted.
TANCET ME 2018 Syllabus
The details syllabus for the entrance test is given in the prospectus. The questions will be set at the undergraduate level.
PART – I
- Engineering mathematics (Common to all Candidates)
PART – II
- Basic Engineering & Sciences (Common to all Candidates)
PART – III (specialization)
- Civil Engineering & Geo Informatics
- Earth Sciences
- Mechanical, Automobile & Aeronautical Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering And Instrumentation Engineering
- Electronics And Communication Engineering
- Production And Industrial Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering And Information Technology
- Chemical Engineering, Ceramic Technology And Biotechnology
- Textile Technology
- Leather Technology
- Physics And Material Science
- Social Sciences
Old Question Papers
TANCET ME Previous Year Question Papers
- Here you can find all of the TANCET ME previous year question papers answers are free of cost students can download these papers for PGCET Entrance Exam preparation. This Year on 2015 TANCET ME test conducted , the paper is not available with us. Any Candidates who has TANCET ME Last 10 to 20 Years previous solution can share with us.
Basic Engineering & Sciences
TANCET ME Sample Question Papers 2018
- JbigDeaL provides Sample Question Papers with answers for 2015 for TANCET ME Exam 2018. Some of the question may be from out of syllabus. This sample papers doesn’t means to actual paper. Its just for better preparation and test you knowledge in ME Entrance related exams.
Sample Paper I
TANCET ME Online Practice Test:
- TANCET ME Questions Answers for ME Entrance Test. This mock test having full question SET each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set of TANCET ME question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
TANCET ME 2018 Answer Keys
- Candidates those who appeared for the ME entrance examination TANCET 2018 can check the answers on the main web portal of the Anna University. JbigDeaL will provide you direct link and steps to get the TANCET ME Answer Keys 2018. You can download the TANCET ME Answer Keys 2018 PDF file on the main web portal of the Anna University.
How to download TANCET Answer Keys 2018 :
- Candidates firstly have to visit the Anna University www.annauniv.edu/cet for download Tamilnadu Common Entrance Test ME Answer Keys.
- Main web portal of the university: www.annauniv.edu/tancet
- Then after reaching the web portal click on the TANCET 2018.
- Then click on the TANCET Answer Keys 2018.
- Now select your course as “ME” which you want to get the solutions of TANCET 2018. All Booklet SET of the TANCET ME 2018 will be open in the PDF format.
- Download and Save the TANCET ME Answer keys solutions 2018 in your system.
TANCET ME Books / Study Materials:2018
TANCET ME Books / Study Materials 2018 : While some students aim to TANCET ME exam seriously pass the exam to get into the best colleges around the state, there are some coaching classes to help the students to pass TANCET ME exam. But not just these coaching centers are nit enough for clearing TANCET ME exam. Hence the experts suggest some TANCET ME books for the students to buy them online and study them.
There are so many books for TANCET ME 2018 exam preparation, but i must say you should have latest two types of book one for Last 10 or 20 years question with solution and another book is for TANCET ME 2018 syllabus wise subjects description and solution. We have found some best books in online you can check below.
TANCET ME 2018 Books
TANCET ME 2018 Study Materials
TANCET ME 2018 Cutoff
- The TANCET ME 2018 Cutoff has not yet been announced by Anna University. But if we look at the previous years TANCET ME cut offs we would get a good idea about the range of the expected cut offs of each of the colleges. You could check out the TANCET ME cut offs of the www.annauniv.edu.
- Once the result has been declared, it is expected that Anna University will announce the TANCET ME 2018 Cutoff soon. The coaching institutes have announced the expected cutoffs. It is expected that the TANCET ME cutoff for 2018 will be similar to that of last year.
TANCET ME 2018 Cut off (Expected)
- Sarkari Naukri Recruitment 2019 Today
- Latest Govt Jobs Notification 2019
- Latest Govt. Jobs in Last 7 Days
- General Knowledge Quiz (Mock Test)
- Month Wise Latest General Knowledge (GK) Question Answers 2016
- Reasoning & Aptitude Question Answers
- General English Language Question Answers
Last Updated on by