TIFR GS Computer & Systems Sciences Exam 2018 : TIFR GS Admission 2018 Tata Institute of Fundamental Research also know as Graduate School Admissions (GS-2018) for the admission into PHD in Computer & Systems Sciences and M.Sc PHD in Computer & Systems Sciences.
TIFR GS Computer & Systems Sciences Exam 2018
- Candidates seeking for the admission into PHD in Computer & Systems Sciences and M.Sc PHD in Computer & Systems Sciences courses have to appear in TIFR GS Computer & Systems Sciences Exam 2018. It is conducted by Tata Institute of Fundamental Research at the Mumbai campus and various National Centres of TIFR.
TIFR GS Computer & Systems Sciences Admission 2018:
- The admissions procedure for Computer & Systems Sciences courses, consists of a written test (TIFR GS Entrance) and followed by interviews of shortlisted candidates.
TIFR GS Computer & Systems Sciences Exam Date:
- The test conducted by Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR) is generally held in Month of December. Last year it was held on December 14, 2014.
- Next Exam Date : Sunday, December 13, 2015 Morning Session: 09:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
TIFR GS Computer & Systems Sciences Eligibility
Computer & System Sciences (including Communications and Applied Probability):
For Ph.D. : B.E./B.Tech./M.E./M.Tech./M.C.A./M.Sc. degree holders in Computer Science / Information Technology / Electronics & Communications Engineering / Electrical Engineering. Exceptionally well qualified students with B.E./B.Tech./M.E./ M.Tech./M.Sc./B.Sc. or equivalent degrees in other disciplines may also be considered.
Syllabus & Exam Pattern
TIFR GS Computer & Systems Sciences Exam Pattern
- Duration : Three hours (3 hours).
- There are two streams in the School of Technology and Computer Science:
1. Computer Science.
2. Systems Science.
- The question paper will have three parts. Part A is common to both the streams. It will test the general mathematical aptitude of the candi- date. There is no prescribed sylabus for Part A.
- Part B will be oriented towards the topics listed under `Computer Science’ below; and Part C will be oriented towards topics listed under `Systems Science’ below.
- Only one of Parts B, C, should be attempted. The test will be of multiple choice type.
- All questions carry equal marks. A correct answer for a question will give you +4 marks, a wrong answer will give you ‐1 mark, and a question not answered will not get you any marks.
TIFR GS Computer & Systems Sciences Exam Syllabus
- 1. Discrete Mathematics: Sets and Relations, Combinatorics (Counting) and Elementary Probability Theory, Graph Theory, Propositional and Predicate Logic.
- 2. Formal Languages, Automata Theory and Computability.
- 3. Data Structures and Algorithms: Arrays, Lists and Trees, Sorting and Searching, Graph algorithms, Complexity of problems and NP-completeness.
- 4. Fundamentals of Programming Languages and Compilers: Control structures, Parameter passing mechanisms, Recursion, Parsing and type checking, Memory management.
- 5. Operating Systems and Concurrency
- 6. Switching Theory and Digital Circuits
- 7. Theory of Databases
Old Question Papers
TIFR GS Computer & Systems Sciences Previous Year Papers with answers
- Hi we have found last 5 previous year question paper with answer keys for TIFR GS Computer & Systems Sciences Exam 2019 admission written test question papers, you can download TIFR GS Computer & Systems Sciences Previous Year Question Papers with solution for free in PDF files, check below the link for Computer & Systems Sciences question papers for year of 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015. if any candidate/student have last 10 year solution please share with us.
TIFR GS Computer & Systems Sciences Model Question Papers with answers
- Hi we have found some Computer & Systems Sciences model question papers which has been provided by Tata Institute of Fundamental Research for better exam preparation.
[tnc-pdf-viewer-iframe file=”https://www.jbigdeal.in/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/Paper_Computer.pdf” width=”700″ height=”500″ download=”true” print=”true” fullscreen=”true” share=”true” zoom=”true” open=”true” pagenav=”true” logo=”true” find=”true” language=”en-US” page=”” default_zoom=”auto”]
- TIFR GS 2018
- Exam Pattern & Syllabus
- Old Question Papers
- TIFR GS Result 2018
- TIFR GS Admit Card 2018
- Address : Contact Details
Address : Contact Details
Tata Institute of Fundamental Research
Homi Bhabha Road, Colaba,
|Phone||022-22782629/22782241/22782875 Fax: 022-22804555|
|Working hours:||Monday – Friday 09:00 a.m. – 05:30 p.m. Closed Saturdays and Sundays|
- Sarkari Naukri Recruitment 2019 Today
- Latest Govt Jobs Notification 2019
- Latest Govt. Jobs in Last 7 Days
- General Knowledge Quiz (Mock Test)
- Month Wise Latest General Knowledge (GK) Question Answers 2016
- Reasoning & Aptitude Question Answers
- General English Language Question Answers