TMB Clerk Recruitment Exam 2020 : Tamilnad Mercantile Bank (TMB) Career Openings Clerk Recruitment Written Test Exam 2020. All candidates can get all details of this TMB Clerk Recruitment Exam 2020 check below.
TMB Clerk Recruitment 2020
- In TMB you will get to see all the exciting opportunities and career growth options. Currently TMB has publish a advertisement notification for Clerk Recruitment.
TMB Clerk Exam Date 2020
- The date, Time and Venue of Online Test will be communicated to the eligible candidates individually by post.
TMB Clerk Vacancies
- Currently Tamilnad Mercantile Bank (TMB) has not specified the total number vacancies in this advertisement. But Selected candidates will be placed at a Branch / Office of the Bank anywhere in India on Probation for a period of one year.
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancies|
TMB Clerk Exam 2020
- Every year Tamilnad Mercantile Bank (TMB) recruited thousands of candidates from allover the country. As per the requirement TMB takes people for various domain. A large pool of trained and highly skilled manpower is one of the major assets of TMB. Most of the recruitment process is done through written test and interview.
|Opening date for Registering Online e-application||13.01.2018|
|Closing date for Registering Online e-application||27.01.2018|
|Last date for sending hard copy of the e-Application||February 02, 2018|
Pay Scale/ Salary
- Rs. 13075-655/1-13730-815/3-16175-980/4-20095-1145/7-28110-2120/1-30230-1310/2-32850
- The emoluments during the period of probation will be Basic Pay of Rs.13,075/- plus applicable DA (At present Rs. 5,200/-) etc. The total emoluments at present approximately is Rs. 20,200/- per month.
TMB Clerk Application Form Online
- The candidate SHOULD submit a hard copy of the application which is printed after online registration and it should be accompanied by a demand draft of Rs. 300.00 (Rs. 150.00 for SC / ST Candidates) drawn in favour of “Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Ltd” and payable at Thoothukudi (Tuticorin) or Tirunelveli.
How to Apply
TMB Clerk Eligibility Qualification
- A Graduate (Arts, Commerce & Science), other than Engineering category, with minimum of 55% marks or a Post Graduate, from a recognized University in regular college course with knowledge in Computer Operations.
An Engineering Graduate with 60% marks from a recognized University in regular college course with knowledge in Computer Operations.
2. Graduation from Open University and Correspondence courses are not eligible.
- Maximum: For Graduates: 24 years and for Post Graduates 26 years as on November 30, 2015.
- Relaxation for MBC / BC will be 2 years. Relaxation for SC / ST / Physically Handicapped will be 5 years.
TMB Clerk Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2020
- Well, i have not found any exam pattern or syllabus for the clerk exam. According to TMB the candidates should appear for an ONLINE Objective Type Examination.
- Based on the previous year question booklet we assumed the question pattern may be as the following.
- The Online Examination will be of objective type. After evaluation, on the basis of the Online Test, candidates will be short listed for a personal interview in the order of merit.
No of Questions
Test of Logical Reasoning 40 40 Test of English Language 40 40 Test of Numerical Ability 40 40 Test of General Knowledge 40 40 Test of Computer Knowledge 40 40
Old Question Paper
TMB Clerk Previous Year Question Papers with Answers
We have found TMB Clerk Previous Year Exam Question Papers with solution in PDF format. Candidates can download these question papers for free. These question papers will helps all candidates who are preparing for Tamilnad Mercantile Bank (TMB) Clerk Recruitment 2020 Written test exam. Check below the download link for TMB Previous Year Question Papers with Answer Keys.
TMB Clerk 2011 Question Paper
TMB Sample Question Papers with Answers
Here we have uploaded many model question paper of TMB Clerk Recruitment 2020 online test exam. These sample question papers will helps you for better exam preparation, you can also try our Online Mock Test for free. before you download these papers you need to share this page to unlock the download link.
Don not forget to check the following topics