TN SLET 2019 : Tamilnadu State Eligibility Test by Mother Teresa University-kodaikanal Notification For Tamilnadu State Eligibility Test (TN SET-2019) For Assistant Professor.
TN SLET / SET Exam 2019:
- Mother Teresa Women’s Univeristy Nodal Set Agency For Tamil Nadu Kodaikanal-624 101, Tamil Nadu (a State University – Accredited With ‘b’ By Naac).
- On behalf of UGC, Mother Teresa Women’s University, Kodaikanal (MTWU), Tamil Nadu announces holding of the State Eligibility Test (TNSET-2019) on 23-04-2018 (SUNDAY) for determining the eligibility for Assistant Professor in Tamil Nadu universities and colleges. MTWU will conduct TNSET-2019 in 25 subjects at 16 selected Centres of Examination spread across the state.
TN SET Exam Date 2019:
- Tamilnadu State Level Eligibility Test (SLET) also known as Tamilnadu State Eligibility Test (SET) will be conducted on 23-04-2018. The Test will consist of three papers. All the three papers will consist of only objective type questions and will be held on 21.02.2018 (SUNDAY) in three separate sessions as under:
TN SET Online Application Form 2019
- Tamilnadu State Level Eligibility Test (SLET) Submission of Online Application
form has been started from 12-02-2018. Last date for Applying Online
- Candidates are advised to read carefully this information brochure, check their eligibility and applicable reservation category etc. before filling and submitting the application.
- Application form is available on http://www.setexam2019.in/with a link SET 2019. Candidates have to fill up the form online only. Application submitted in any other form will not be accepted.
- Note: Printout Of Online Application Form (confirmation Page) Should Not Be
Sent To Mother Teresa Women University, Kodaikanal.
TN SET Eligibility 2019
- Eligibility: Master’s Degree in a relevant subject with at least 55% Marks (50% Marks in respect of SC/ST/PH/VH Candidates) or an equivalent grade preceded by at least a Second Class 3-year Bachelor’s degree from an Indian University /institution recognized by UGC or an equivalent degree from a Foreign University.
- Candidates pursuing Post Graduate courses are also eligible to appear at SET subject to the condition that they must obtain their Post Graduate degree with 55% or 50% marks, whichever is applicable, within two years from the date of holding of the SET.
- There is no upper age limit for appearing at the SET. However, for the purpose of recruitment, the relevant Government Order will be applicable.
TN SET Exam Pattern 2019
- Paper-I shall be of general nature, intended to assess the teaching/research aptitude of the candidate. It will primarily be designed to test reasoning ability, comprehension, divergent thinking and general awareness of the candidate. 60 (sixty) multiple choice questions of 2 marks each will be given, out of which the candidate would be required to answer any 50 (fifty). In the event of the candidate attempted more than 50 questions, the first 50 questions attempted by the candidate would be evaluated.
- Paper-II shall consist of 50 objective type compulsory questions based on the subject selected by the candidate. Each question will carry 2 marks.
- Paper-III will consist of 75 objective type compulsory questions from the subject selected by the candidate. Each question will carry 2 marks.
- All the questions of Paper – II and Paper – III will be compulsory, covering entire syllabus (including all electives, without options).
- The candidate will have to mark the responses for questions of Paper – I, Paper – II and Paper – III on the Optical Mark Reader (OMR) Sheet provided along with the test booklet.
There are no negative marks for incorrect answers.
TN SET 2019 Subjects Lists with Syllabus
- The list of 25 subjects for which examination will be conducted by TNSET- 2019 along with their respective codes and the medium of question paper setting is given below:
- Syllabus: Syllabus for TNSET examination will be the same as in UGC/CSIR-NET. Mother Teresa Women’s University Kodaikanal will not send the syllabus to the candidates individually. Syllabi for all SET subjects can be downloaded from UGC website www.ugc.ac.in.
Old Question Papers
TN SET Previous Year Question Papers with Answers
- Here you can find all of the TN SET Previous Year Question Papers are Free of Cost Students can download these papers for TNSET Examination 2019 Preparation. Last Year TN SET Exam written test conducted on December Candidates can get TN SET Last 10 to 20 Years Previous written tests on Tamilnadu State Eligibility Test (TN SET) exam question papers with answers keys solution in free pdf format.
TN SET Practice Test
- TN SET Questions Answers for Lectureship (LS) exam. This mock test having 25 question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set of TN SET question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
TN SET Admit Card 2019
- It may be noted that the admission card will be uploaded on the website www.setexam2019.in. No admission cards will be sent to the candidates by post. The candidates should download their admission cards from the website to ascertain their venue of the Test as mentioned in the Admission Card and appear in the examination only at the designated examination centre.
- No candidate will be allowed to appear at the examination centre other than that allotted to him/her in the admission card.
TN SET Answer Keys 2019
- The captured images of response sheets (OMR sheets) of the candidates appeared in TNSET-MTWU 2019 and TN SET Answer Keys 2019 of all the papers will be displayed on the website www.setexam2019.in (the exact dates will be notified later in the newspapers).
- The challenge of answer keys will also be accepted online only through the link available on the website.
- In case the answer key(s) is/are found to be incorrect, the MTWU will process the result in the light of changed key (s) and qualify the additional candidates Eligibility for Assistant Professor
TN SET Result 2019
- The result of the TNSET-2019 examination to be held on 21.02.2018 will be made available on the websites: www.setexam2019.in as and when it is declared. The candidate will not be
individually intimated about their result.
The candidates are required to obtain minimum marks separately in Paper-I, Paper-II and