TNEA 2018 – Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions 2018 : Common application form to seek admission to University Departments and Constituent Colleges of Anna University, Government and Government Aided Engineering Colleges and for the seats surrendered by Self–Financing Engineering Colleges in Tamil Nadu under Unified Single Window Admission System for Indian Nationals.
- Admission to the first year B.E/ B.Tech Degree Courses in Tamil Nadu is through the Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions 2018 (T.N.E.A) conducted by Anna University, Chennai.
- The test enable a single window admission process for admission into Engineering and Technology courses in University Departments of Anna Universities, Government and Government Aided Engineering Colleges and for the seats surrendered by the Self Financing Engineering Colleges
- The selection of candidates will be based on the marks obtained in the prescribed subjects reduced to 200 (Mathematics – 100, Physics + Chemistry – 100) in the qualifying examination.
TNEA 2018 Booklet Download
- Anna University Tamil Nadu Engineering Admission 2018 Information and Instruction was released by Anna University . Those students who are seeking admissions to BE Degree course under Anna University and its affiliated colleges can go through the Information and Instructions & follow their instruction provided. Below are the Information and Instructions books available.
TNEA 2018 Application Form
- Common application form to seek admission to University Departments and Constituent Colleges of Anna University, Government and Government Aided Engineering Colleges and for the seats surrendered by Self–Financing Engineering Colleges in Tamil Nadu under Unified Single Window Admission System for Indian Nationals.
TNEA 2018 Eligibility
- Eligibility: You should have passed in +2 Examinations held in 2015 or before. 45% of minimum marks are necessary for applying to TNEA 2018. However, a mere pass (35%) is enough for SC/ST candidates. Reservation of seats will be done as per the current rules of the Anna University and Govt of Tamil Nadu. The cutoff marks will be taken into account.
- How to calculate the cut of Marks: Generally cut marks is calculated to a maximum of 200 marks. The subjects for cut offs will be Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. 100 marks will be from Mathematics ie) marks scored in mathematics will be taken fully. Other 100 marks will be taken by averaging the marks in Physics and Chemistry.
- A sample calculation: If you score in the qualifying subjects, is like as follows,
- Maths – 190/200
- Physics – 160/200
- Chemistry – 180/200
- Then your cut of will be, Maths 95%, Physics + Chemistry ((160+180)/4), 85%. So total cut off will be 180 out of 200.
- Notification of applications to TNEA 2018: May
- Issue of application forms for TNEA 2018: May 2014
- Last date of issue of application forms: May 2014
- Last date of the receipt of TNEA application form (Completed form): May
- Date of Assigning Random Number: Will be announced later
- Date of Publication of Rank List: Will be announced later
- Date of Commencement of Counselling: Will be announced later
- For more details, visit the official webpage at www.annauniv.edu
TNEA 2018 rank
- Wondering how to check TNEA 2018 rank? You can check your rank right from today 19th June 2018, as Anna University released the rank list for all candidates in TNEA 2018. This rank will be used for counselling season of TNEA 2018. So it is very important for everyone to rank high to get good engineering colleges to study their engineering course. The rank will be based on cut-off marks of their +2 results in TN exams 2018. Read more in this article to know how to check your rank.
TNEA 2018 Academic Counselling
- Applied for TNEA 2018 ? Want to check Academic Counselling Vacancy detailed online? Check out this article to know how can you check TNEA 2018 vacancy details.
- Anna University Chennai TNEA 2018 counselling is currently going on. As expected, the counselling started today 01st July 2106.
- The students were called for today from the top cut-off marks starting from 200 out of 200. Students called today will have best colleges to select for their engineering courses after plus 2. So everybody next to enrol for counselling are eagerly checking for what and how went the TNEA 2018 counselling.
TNEA 2018 vacancy
- The vacancy detailed are currently being updated in the Anna University server to inform the available seats in available colleges. It will enable the students to come for an conclusion to avail their better chance.
- Candidates applied for TNEA 2018 can check the Vacancy Position of Departments and College from the website link given below. There are four options in the Vacancy Position such as : Based on Branch , Based on College Name, Based on College Code , Based on District wise College.
- So you are advised to Check the Vacancy Position of College and Branch before you go for the Counselling of TNEA 2018. To Check the Academic General Counselling – Vacancy Position, Check below link:-https://www.annauniv.edu/