TS ICET 2018 – Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test (TS ICET)-2018 is the first Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test (TSICET) for admission into M.B.A. and M.C.A. courses of all the Universities in Telangana State and their affiliated colleges.
TS ICET 2018
- This test is being conducted by Kakatiya University, Warangal on behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education, Hyderabad. Kakatiya University has successfully conducted ICET for admission into M.B.A. and M.C.A. courses (full time/part-time/evening/distance mode) offered by the following Universities in the State of Telangana including their affiliated colleges for the academic year 2018-2019.
TS ICET 2018 Exam Date:
- TS ICET exam conducted by Kakatiya University, Warangal, generally held in the month of May. Last year it was held on 22-05-2015.
TS ICET 2018 Application Form:
- TSICET-2018 Applications should be submitted through ONLINE mode only. The Registration fee for online submission and late fee, if applicable, may be paid at TS/AP Online Centers/Citizen Service Centers, e – Seva Centers in T.S. & A.P. and also through payment gateway (Credit Card/Debit Card). ONLINE APPLICATION FEE : Rs. 250/-
- For detailed information about instructions to candidates, syllabus and pattern of test, and Regional Centers etc., visit: www.tsicet.org, www.kakatiya.ac.in, www.tsche.org.
TS ICET 2018 Eligibility | Qualification
- For MBA : Should have passed a recognized Bachelor’s Degree Examination of minimum than three years duration.
- For MCA: Should have passed recognized Bachelors Degree examination of minimum three years duration with Mathematical at 10+2 level.
- As per the latest AICTE Approval Process Handbook 2011-2012, eligibility criteria for admission into MBA and MCA courses is revised stipulating 50% (45% for reserved categories) of marks at the qualifying examination. Candidates shall fulfill the eligibility criteria laid down in relevant GOs at the time of admisions.
- The candidate who are appearing for the final year degree examination shall also be eligible to appear for TS-ICET-2018.
- Qualifying marks in TS-ICET is 25% and no minimum marks are prescribed for SC/ST candidates.
TS ICET 2018 Question Pattern
- TS ICET 2018 is designed to measure the candidate’s ability to think systematically, to use the verbal and mathematical skills and to assess his/her aptitude for admission into MBA/MCA programme.
- This is an objective type (MCQ) test and the questions are of multiple choice.
- TS ICET 2018 consists of 200 questions of one mark each in the following topics.
|Subjects||No. of Questions|
|(i) Data Sufficiency||20||Duration|
|(ii) Problem Solving||55|
|(i) Arithmetical Ability||35||2.30 Hours|
|(ii) Algebraical and Geometrical Ability||30|
|(iii) Statistical Ability||10|
|Section-C:||Communication Ability||(150 minutes)|
|(ii) Business and Computer Terminology||10|
|(iii) Functional Grammar||15|
|(iv) Reading Comprehension||15|
TS ICET 2018 Syllabus
|Section-A:Analytical Ability:||75 Q (75 Marks)|
|1.||Data Sufficiency:||20 Q (20 Marks)|
A question is given followed by data in the form of two statements labeled as i and ii. If the data given in i alone is sufficient to answer the question then choice (1) is the correct answer. If the data given in ii alone is sufficient to answer the question then choice (2) is the correct answer. If both i and ii put together are sufficient to answer the question but neither state-ment alone is sufficient, then choice (3) is the cor-rect answer. If both i and ii put together are not suffi-cient to answer the question and additional data is needed, then choice (4) is the correct answer.
|2.||Problem Solving||55 Q (55 Marks)|
|a)||Sequences and Series||25 Q (25 Marks)|
Analogies of numbers and alphabet, completion of blank spaces following the pattern in a:b::c:d rela-tionship; odd thing out: missing number in a se-quence or a series.
|b)||Data Analysis||10 Q (10 Marks)|
The data given in a Table, Graph, Bar diagram, Pie Chart, Venn Diagram or a Passage is to be analyzed and the questions pertaining to the data are to be answered.
|c)||Coding and Decoding Problems||10 Q (10 Marks)|
A code pattern of English Alphabet is given. A given word or a group of letters are to be coded or de-coded based on the given code or codes
|d)||Date, Time & Arrangement Problems||10 Q (10 Marks)|
Calendar problems, clock problems, blood rela-tionships, arrivals, departures and schedules, seating arrangements, symbol and notation interpretation
|Section -B: Mathematical Ability||75 Q (75 Marks)|
|I.||Arithmetical Ability||35 Q (35 Marks)|
Laws of indices, ratio and proportion; surds; num-bers and divisibility, l.c.m. and g.c.d; Rational num-bers, Ordering.; Percentages; Profit and loss; Part-nership, Pipes and cisterns, time, distance and work problems, areas and volumes, mensuration, modu-lar arithmetic.
|II.||Algebraical and Geometrical Ability||30 Q (30 Marks)|
Statements, Truth tables, implication converse and inverse, Tautologies-Sets, Relations and functions, applications – Equation of a line in different forms. Trigonometry – Trigonometric ratios, Trigonometric ratios of standard angles, (0°, 30°, 45°, 60°, 90°, 180°): Trigonometric identities: sample problems on heights and distances, Polynomials; Remainder theorem and consequences; Linear equations and expressions; Progressions, Binomial Theorem, Ma-trices, Notion of a limit and derivative; Plane geom-etry – lines, Triangles, Quadrilaterals, Circles, Coor-dinate geometry-distance between points.
|III.||Statistical Ability:||10 Q (10 Marks)|
Frequency distributions, Mean, Median, Mode, Standard Deviations, Correlation, simple problems on Probability.
|Section-C:Communication Ability:||50 Q (50 Marks)|
|Objectives of the Test|
|Candidates will be assessed on the ability to|
|1.||identify vocabulary used in the day-to-day communication|
|2.||understand the functional use of grammar in day-to-day communication as well as in the business contexts.|
identify the basic terminology and concepts in computer and business contexts (letters, reports, memoranda, agenda, minutes etc.).
|4.||understand written text and drawing inferences|
|Part 1.||Vocabulary||10 Q (10 M)|
|Part 2.||Business and Computer terminology||10 Q (10 M)|
|Part 3.||Functional Grammar||15 Q (15 M)|
|Part 4.||Reading Comprehension (3 Passages)||15 Q (15 M)|
Old Question Papers
TS ICET Previous Year Question Papers Answers
- Here you can find all of the TS ICET previous year question papers answers are free of cost students can download these papers for MBA Entrance Exam and MCA Entrance preparation. This Year on 2015 TS ICET test conducted , the paper is available with us. Any Candidates who has TS-ICET Last 10 to 20 Years previous solution can share with us.
|Previous Year||Download PDF|
TS ICET 2018 Sample Question Papers
- JbigDeaL provides Sample Question Papers with answers for 2015 for TS ICET Test Exam 2018. Some of the question may be from out of syllabus. This sample papers doesn’t means to actual paper. Its just for better preparation and test you knowledge in MBA/MCA Entrance related exams.
TS ICET 2018 Online Practice Test:
- TS ICET 2018 Questions Answers for MBA/MCA Entrance Test. This mock test having full question SET each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set of TS ICET 2018 question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
TS ICET 2018 Books / Study Materials:
- There are so many books for Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test For the Admission into MCA and MBA courses 2018 exam preparation, but i must say you should have latest two types of book one for TS ICET Last 10 or 20 years question with solution and another book is for TS ICET 2018 syllabus wise subjects description and solution.We have found some best TS ICET books in online you can check below.
TS ICET 2018 Hall Ticket Download
- The Original Hall Ticket will NOT be sent only by post, and will not be issued to the candidate in person. Hall Ticket will be available in online only, candidates should download Hall Tickets from the website.
- In case of non-receipt of Original TS ICET 2018 Hall Ticket, a Duplicate Hall Ticket will be issued to the candidate by the Convener at his office or by the Chief Superintendent of the test centre concerned to which the candidate is allotted, two days before the entrance test.
- The candidates should preserve the TS ICET 2018 Hall Ticket and Rank Card which will have to be produced for verification, at the time of admission.
TS ICET 2018 Result 2018
- a) Qualifying Marks for TS ICET 2018 The qualifying percentage of marks in the Entrance Test is 25% (i.e. 50 marks out of total 200 marks).
- However, for candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes or Scheduled Tribes, no minimum qualifying percentage of marks is prescribed.
TS ICET 2018 Ranking / Rank Card
- Candidates will be given State-wide ranks in the order of merit at the TS ICET 2018. For the preparation of merit list, in case more than one student scores the same ranks at TS ICET 2018, the tie will be resolved as follows:
- (i) By considering the marks scored in Section-A
- (ii) If the tie persists, marks obtained by a student in Section-B will be taken into consideration.
- (iii) If the tie still persists, the tie will be resolved by taking into account the age of the candidate giving the older candidate Priority.
- Rank obtained in TS ICET 2018 is valid for admission into MBA/MCA Course (Full Time / Part Time / Evening / Distance Mode) of all universities in Andhra Pradesh State for the academic year 2018-2019.
TS ICET 2018 Answer Keys
- TS ICET 2018 answer key 2018 will be uploaded at officail website as well as here. Examination conducted on may 2018. TS ICET 2018 answer key for all sets is available in the official website. The official website to release TS ICET 2018 2019 answer key is www.apicet16.org. candidates who appeared for examination can check TS ICET 2018 answer key online.
TS ICET Address
University College of Commerce and Business Management,
Kakatiya University Vidyaranyapuri,
Warangal – 506 009. Telangana State.
Phone : 0870-2438088 Fax :0870-2458088