TS LAWCET 2021 – Application Form tslawcet.org – Telangana State Common Law Entrance Tests 2021 for the admissions to their under-graduate degree programmes (LL.B.).
TS LAWCET 2021
- TSLAWCET-2021 are the Telangana State Common Law Entrance Tests for admission into LL.B 3/5 Year Law Courses and LL.M Courses in the Universities in Telangana State and their affiliated colleges.
- The test is being conducted by Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Anantapur on behalf of Telangana State State Council of Higher Education, Hyderabad.
- LL.B 3 Year Degree Course
- LL.B (B.A.LL.B) 5 Year Degree Course
3 Year TSLAWCET – 2018 24-05-2016(Tuesday) 10.00 – 11.30 a.m.
5 Year TSLAWCET – 2018 24-05-2016 (Tuesday) 10.00 – 11.30 a.m
TS LAWCET 2021 Application Form:
Date of Commencement of Submission of Online Application Forms 15-03-2016 Last Date for Submission of Applications without Late fee 15-04-2016
- There is only one mode of application (i.e. online) which can be accessed by a candidate registering himself/herself on the TS LAWCET website by signing up & creation a LOGIN ACCOUNT. The Online Application Form can be submitted only from March.
- Printed Application Forms along with the TSLAWCET-2021 Information Brochure will be available at the designated branches (refer-www.tslawcet.org).
- Candidates can also apply online by visiting and following the instructions given at -www.tslawcet.org
- Applications can also be downloaded from www.tslawcet.org
TS LAWCET 2021 Eligibility
- The Candidates for 3 year LL.B. should have passed any Graduate Degree (10+2+3 pattern) of a recognized University with 45% of aggregate marks or any other examination recognized as equivalent by the Universities concerned. If any candidate secured less than 45% in graduation he should have passed any additional graduation or post graduation with 45%
Exam pattern and Syllabus
TS LAWCET 2021 Pattern :
- Test Paper Information: The Test is designed to evaluate the candidate’s ability and aptitude to pursue the study of Law.
- The Test consists of three parts. Total number of questions will be 120 and
the duration of test is 90 minutes. Maximum marks are 120.
- There is no negative mark for incorrect answers.
Medium of Entrance Test: The question paper will be set both in English and Telugu.
- Part – A : Consists of 30 questions carrying 30 marks: General Knowledge and Mental Ability
- Part – B : Consists of 30 questions carrying 30 marks: Current Affairs
- Part – C: Consists of 60 questions carrying 60 marks: Aptitude for the Study of Law.
- For 5 year Law Course, the standard expected is of Intermediate level and for 3 year Law Course, the standard expected is of Degree Level.
- The questions in Part-C, Aptitude for the study of Law, elementary knowledge of the basic principles of the Law and Constitution of India on the Part of the Student is assumed.
- The Questions will be objective type including multiple choices questions, matching items. Each Question contains four alternative answers numbered as 1, 2, 3 and 4. Candidates have to exercise their choice in answering the question
TS LAWCET 2021 Exam Syllabus :
Part-A: It consists total 40 questions: 40 Marks (One mark each question)
Jurisprudence (20 Question and 20 Marks)
- Schools of Jurisprudence – Sources of Law, Custom Precedent and Legislation, Rights and duties – Ownership and Possession, Persons, Obligation, Property, Liability, Legal Sanctions.
Constitutional law (20 Question and 20 Marks)
- Nature of the constitution: Fundamental Rights, Directive Principles of State Policy, Executive Judiciary and Legislature, Center-State Relations, Emergency provisions, Amendments to the constitution
Part-B: It consists total of 80 questions: 80 Marks (One mark each question)
Public international law (16 Question and 16 Marks)
- International Law and Municipal Law, Subjects, State Territory, Air, Sea and outer space, Nationality and Statelessness, Extradition, Asylum, State Jurisdiction, United Nations
Mercantile law: (16 Question and 16 Marks)
- General Principles of Contract (Sections. 1-75, Indian Contract Act-1872).
Labour law : (16 Question and 16 Marks)
- Trade Union Act 1926. Industrial Disputes Act 1947.
Torts and Crimes: (16 Question and 16 Marks)
- Indian Penal Code -General Principles & General Exceptions. TORTS: General principles of Tort, , Defences, Joint liability, State liability for torts; Consumer Protection Act,1986
IPR and Other Laws (16 Question and 16 Marks)
- Copy right Act, 1957; Patents Act, 1970; Environmental Protection Act, 1986; Human Rights,The Protection of Human Rights Act, 1993, Salient features of Information Technology Act, 2000 and Right to Information Act 2005.
Old Question Papers
TS LAWCET Previous Year Question Papers with answer keys
- Here you can find all of the TS LAWCET previous year question papers answers are free of cost students can download these papers for Law Entrance Exam Preparation. This Year on 2015 TS LAWCET written test conducted , the paper is available with us. Any Candidates who has TS LAWCET Last 10 to 20 Years previous solution can share with us.
TS LAWCET 2021 Model Papers
- JbigDeaL provides Sample Question Papers with answers for 2021 for TS LAWCET Test Exam 2021 along with a question bank. Some of the question may be from out of syllabus. This sample papers doesn’t means to actual paper. Its just for better preparation and test you knowledge in TSLAWCET related exams.
TS LAWCET 2021 Online Practice Test:
- TS LAWCET MCQ Questions Answers for Law Entrance Test. This mock test having 25 question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set of TSLAWCET question answers quiz.
TS LAWCET 2021 Books / Study Materials:
- There are so many books for AP LAWCET 2021 – Telangana State Common Law Entrance Tests 2021 For Admission to LLB and LLM Courses 2021 exam preparation, but i must say you should have latest two types of book one for TS LAWCET Last 10 or 20 years question with solution and another book is for TS LAWCET 2021 syllabus wise subjects description and solution. We have found some best TS LAWCET books in online you can check below.
TS LAWCET 2021 Books
TS LAWCET 2021 Study Materials
[button color=”red” url=”http://www.amazon.in/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=LAWCET&tag=httpwwwjlatec-21″ target=”_blank” rel=”nofollow”]View Details[/button]
|[button color=”red” url=”http://dl.flipkart.com/dl/search?q=LAWCET&as=off&as-show=off&affid=INJayChan” target=”_blank” rel=”nofollow”]View Details[/button]|
TS LAWCET 2021 Result
- TS LAWCET 2021 Results: a. Evaluation: Every care will be taken to avoid errors in evaluation, checking, scrutiny, tabulation and ranking. Hence, request for retotalling or revaluation or personal identification of scripts will not be entertained.
TS LAWCET 2021 Rank List
- Ranking: The Candidates will be ranked in the order of merit based on the marks obtained in the LAWCET-2021. In case of tie the relative rank will be decided as mentioned below:
- i) By considering the marks secured in Part-C of LAWCET and if the tie still persists marks obtained in Part-B in LAWCET shall be taken into consideration.
- i) If the tie still persists they may be bracketed together for the purpose of ranking and seniority in age may be considered at the time of admission.
- Rank obtained in LAWCET-2021 is valid for admission into 3 year / 5 year Law Courses, as the case may be, for the academic year 2021-2022 only.
- Download the Rank Card from the web site www.tslawcet.org after one week of the publication of results. In case of the any difficulty in downloading the Rank Card the candidates are advised to contact the Convener’s office.
TS LAWCET 2021 Hall Ticket Download
- Hall Ticket is not transferable. Any tampering of Hall Ticket will automatically lead to the disqualification of the candidate from appearing at the test and liable for prosecution.
- The candidates should note that the Hall Tickets and Rank Cards will not be sent by post. They have to download from the website as detailed below:
- The candidates have to download the Hall Tickets from the website www.TSLAWCET.org one Week before the Test by entering his/her details.
TSLAWCET & TSPGLCET-2021 Important Dates
|Notification of TSLAWCET-2017||12-03-2017 (Saturday)|
|Start of Submission & Registration of Online Application Form||15-03-2017 (Tuesday)|
|Last Date for Submission & Registration of Online Application Form without Late Fee||15-04-2017 (Friday)|
|Last Date for Submission & Registration of Online Application Form with Late Fee of 250/-||23-04-2017 (Saturday)|
|Last Date for Submission & Registration of Online Application Form with Late Fee of 500/-||30-04-2017 (Saturday)|
|Last Date for Submission & Registration of Online Application Form with Late Fee of 1000/-||07-05-2017 (Saturday)|
|Last Date for Submission & Registration of Online Application Form with Late Fee of 1500/-||14-05-2017 (Saturday)|
|Date and Time of TSLAWCET-2017 & Examination 10.00 am to 11.30 am||24-05-2017 (Monday)|
|Date and Time of TSPGLCET-2017 Examination 2.30pm–4.00p.m||24-05-2017 (Monday)|
Contact Details :
Department of Law,
Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Anantapur-515003(A.P.) India.
Ph : 08554-255055
|Working Times||(Numbers are available between 10:00 AM to 06:00 PM on all working days)|
- Sarkari Naukri Recruitment 2021 Today
- Latest Govt Jobs Notification 2021
- Latest Govt. Jobs in Last 7 Days
- General Knowledge Quiz (Mock Test)
- Month Wise Latest General Knowledge (GK) Question Answers 2021
- Reasoning & Aptitude Question Answers
- General English Language Question Answers