TUEE 2017 Tezpur University Admission & Entrance Exam 2017 M. A. in Cultural Studies Exam Model Question Papers
M. A. In Cultural Studies
Model Questions for Entrance Examination
Maximum Marks : 100 Time : 2 hours
The Written Test consists of the following :
(i) General information on North East India particularly of Assam.
(ii) Elementary knowledge about the artistic heritage of India with particular emphasis on North East India.
(iii) An essay to be written, on a topic of contemporary and general interest.
Moreover, short answer / objective type questions will be set mostly on General Knowledge relating to Art, History, Culture, Literature, Language, Contemporary events etc.
- Locate the following spots shown in the map of India supplied herewith :
(a) Mysore (b) Varanasi
- Label the names of three SAARC countries in the map supplied.
- Write an essay on
(i) 17th FIFA World Cup or (ii) The Computer.
- Deabbreviate – ISRO, ASEAN.
- Name the authors of – War and Peace, Mrityunjay.
- Choose the correct answer :
(a) Patua menas – scroll painter / glodmith / carpenter.
(b) Ramcharitnamas was composed by – Madhabdev / Tulsidas / Chaitanyadev.
- Answer :
(a) Name one philosopher-scientist of ancient India.
(b) Name the only Indian recipient of a prize for peace.
- Choose the right match : Manipur Onam
Be the first to leave a review.