TUEE 2016 Tezpur University Admission & Entrance Exam 2016 Msc. In Applied Chemistry Exam Model Question Papers
Msc. In Applied Chemistry
Model Questions for Entrance Examination
Total Marks : 100
No negative marks, for wrong answers
Time : 2 hours
- One kilowatt-hour is equal to
- a) 3.6 x 105 J b) 3.6 x 106 J
- c) 3.6 x 1012 J d) 3.6 x 102 J x2
- If y=ò cost dt, then dy/dx is equal to 0
- 2x cosx2 b) -2x cosx2
- c) -2x sinx2 d) 2x sinx2
- If BELIEF is written as afkkdi, how is SELDOM written in the code ?
- rdkcnl b) tfenp
- c) rfkenn d) rfkjnp
- What will be the degree of polymerization of polyethylene of average molecular weight of 56000?
- What happens when fatty acid reacts with SOCl2 ?
- Calculate the degree of freedom in a system containing solid CaCO3 and CaO and CO2 gas?
- Does He2 molecule exist? Justify your answer.
- Write down the chemical structure of monomer of each of the following polymers:
Polymethyl acrylate and Polypropylene
- What is the main product of nitration of nitrobenzene and why it is so ?
- Give the set of quantum numbers that describe an electron in a 3p orbital.
- Describe how the origin of viscosity for gases and liquid are different.
12.Osmotic pressure of dil. aqueous solution of NaCl remarkably differs from ideal behaviour. Why?
Be the first to leave a review.