TUEE 2016 Tezpur University Admission & Entrance Exam 2016 Msc. In Applied Chemistry Exam Model Question Papers
Msc. In Applied Chemistry
Model Questions for Entrance Examination
Total Marks : 100
No negative marks, for wrong answers
Time : 2 hours
- One kilowatt-hour is equal to
- a) 3.6 x 105 J b) 3.6 x 106 J
- c) 3.6 x 1012 J d) 3.6 x 102 J x2
- If y=ò cost dt, then dy/dx is equal to 0
- 2x cosx2 b) -2x cosx2
- c) -2x sinx2 d) 2x sinx2
- If BELIEF is written as afkkdi, how is SELDOM written in the code ?
- rdkcnl b) tfenp
- c) rfkenn d) rfkjnp
- What will be the degree of polymerization of polyethylene of average molecular weight of 56000?
- What happens when fatty acid reacts with SOCl2 ?
- Calculate the degree of freedom in a system containing solid CaCO3 and CaO and CO2 gas?
- Does He2 molecule exist? Justify your answer.
- Write down the chemical structure of monomer of each of the following polymers:
Polymethyl acrylate and Polypropylene
- What is the main product of nitration of nitrobenzene and why it is so ?
- Give the set of quantum numbers that describe an electron in a 3p orbital.
- Describe how the origin of viscosity for gases and liquid are different.
12.Osmotic pressure of dil. aqueous solution of NaCl remarkably differs from ideal behaviour. Why?
- Sarkari Naukri Recruitment 2019 Today
- Latest Govt Jobs Notification 2019
- Latest Govt. Jobs in Last 7 Days
- General Knowledge Quiz (Mock Test)
- Month Wise Latest General Knowledge (GK) Question Answers 2016
- Reasoning & Aptitude Question Answers
- General English Language Question Answers
Last Updated on by