UCEED 2019 – Undergraduate Common Entrance Examination for Design will be conducted by Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Bombay under the guidance of the UCEED Admissions Committee 2019.
- UCEED 2019 is open to all nationals (Indian/Foreign). Candidates seeking admission to the Bachelor Degree programme in Design (B. Des.) at IIT Bombay should appear in UCEED 2019.
- To apply UCEED 2019 for admission to the B. Des. programme at IIT Bombay, a candidate is required to qualify in UCEED as well as satisfy the Minimum Educational Qualifications.
UCEED Exam Date 2019
- Indian Institute of Technology Bombay is responsible for conducting UCEED exam once in every year, for the admission into B.Des course, UCEED exam normally held on May. Last year it was scheduled on May 31, 2015.
UCEED Online Application Form 2019
- Candidates should register for appearing in UCEED 2015. Registration is through the online portal www.uceed.in ONLY
- The submission of Online application form through website can be made from April.
- The UCEED 2019 Information Brochure will be available ONLINE on the websites.
- Candidates are advised to read carefully UCEED information brochure, check their eligibility and applicable reservation category etc. before filling and submitting the application.
UCEED Eligibility Criteria 2019
- A candidate, including a foreign national, must fulfil each and every one of the following three criteria to appear in UCEED 2019.
- The candidate should have been born on or after October 1, 1995 if belonging to the GEN or OBC-NCL category and on or after October 1, 1990 if belonging to the SC, ST or PwD category.
Number of Attempt:
- A candidate can attempt UCEED for a maximum of two times and that too in consecutive years.
- The candidate should have passed their Class XII (or equivalent) examination in 2015, OR passed or appeared in 2019.
- Those who appeared for the first time in their Class XII (or equivalent) examination in 2014 or earlier are NOT eligible.
UCEED Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019
- There will be ONE question paper of 3 hours duration. The question paper will consist of 3 sections
- The question paper will be in English.
- The question paper will be administered through a Computer Based Test (CBT).
- The question paper will carry a total of 300 marks.
- The question paper will contain a total of 100 questions distributed among the 6 topics provided in the syllabi.
The examination is of 3 hours duration. There are a total of 100 questions carrying a total of 300 marks. The entire paper is divided into three sections, A, B and C. All sections are compulsory. Questions in each section are of different types.
- Section A (60 marks) contains a total of 20 Numerical Answer Type (NAT) questions. For these NAT type questions, the answer is a real number that needs to be entered using the virtual keyboard on the monitor. No choices will be shown for these questions.
There is NEGATIVE marking for this section. Each correct answer will be awarded 3 marks and each wrong answer will be awarded −1 marks. Questions not attempted will result in zero mark. Questions 1-20 belong to this section.
- Section B (90 marks) contains a total of 30 Multiple Select Questions (MSQ). Each MSQ type question may have one or more than one correct choice(s) that are correct out of the four given choices. The candidate gets 3 marks only if ALL the correct answers, and no wrong answers are selected. There is NO NEGATIVE or PARTIAL marking for this section. Questions not attempted will be given zero marks. Questions 21-50 belong to this section.
- Section C (150 marks) contains a total of 50 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ). Each MCQ type question has four choices out of which only one is the correct answer. There is NEGATIVE marking for this section. Each correct answer will be awarded 3 marks and each wrong answer will be awarded −1 marks. Questions not attempted will be given zero marks. Questions 51-100 belong to this section.
- Calculators, charts, graph sheets, tables, cellular phone or other electronic gadgets are
NOT allowed in the examination hall.
- A Scribble Pad will be provided for rough work.
Old Question Papers
UCEED Previous Year Question Papers
- Here you can find all of the UCEED previous year question papers answers are free of cost students can download these papers for Designing Entrance 2019 preparation. This Year on 2015 UCEED written test conducted , the paper is not available with us. Any Candidates who has Last 10 to 20 Years previous solution can share with us.
UCEED Model Papers 2019:
- JbigDeaL provides Sample Question Papers with answers for 2019 for Common Entrance Examination for Design (B.Des) 2019. Some of the question may be from out of syllabus. This sample papers doesn’t means to actual paper. Its just for better preparation and test you knowledge in UCEED related exams.
Download Model Question Paper
Download Answer Keys
UCEED Result 2019
- UCEED Results 2019 will be declared on June 2019.
- UCEED results 2019 will be available on the website, www.uceed.in. Candidates need to use their Registration ID and password (created during registration) for viewing the results on the webpage.
- UCEED qualified students will be able to download their score cards from June 2019.
- Hard copy of the UCEED score card will not be available and hence will not be sent to the qualified candidates. Obtaining a rank in UCEED 2019 does not guarantee admission to the B. Des. programme.
UCEED Rank Card 2019
- Rank lists will be prepared based on the total marks in UCEED 2019. However, if the exam is conducted in two sessions, the rank list will be prepared ONLY on the normalized total marks.
- There will be only ONE rank list, i.e., there will be no separate category-wise rank lists. However, cut-off marks for each category will be mentioned in the rank list.
UCEED Admit Card 2019
- Candidates whose application is complete in all aspects will be able to download the admit card for UCEED 2019 from the online registration portal (www.uceed.in) from the specified date.
- The admit card will bear the following details of the candidate: Name, Registration ID, Roll Number for UCEED 2019, photograph, signature, examination schedule, examination centre details and instructions to candidates.
- Candidates should carefully examine the entries in the admit card and in case of any discrepancy, contact the Chairperson, UCEED 2019 at IIT Bombay before the specified date.
- In case the admit card is not available for downloading, the candidate should contact the Chairperson, UCEED 2019 at IIT Bombay.
- A copy of the downloaded admit card should be produced at the time of examination.