UGC / CBSE NET Philosophy Exam 2018 June and December: Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) behalf of UGC conducted UGC NET Philosophy exam. For Eligibility for Assistant Professor in Philosophy only OR Junior Research Fellowship & Eligibility for Assistant Professor Both in Philosophy.
UGC NET Philosophy Exam 2018
UGC conducts NETFrom now CBSE i.e Central Board of Secondary Education will conducted National Eligibility Test (NET) Exam twice a year, i.e., in the months of June and December for all subjects like Philosophy on behalf of UGC. Now its called CBSE NET Exam.
Code No: 03
CBSE NET Philosophy Exam Date & Notification 2018
The notifications for NET Philosophy Exam announcing the June and December examinations are published in the months of March and September respectively. Candidates who is willing to appear in CBSE NET Philosophy Exam have to check in the weekly journal of nation-wide circulation, viz, Employment News.
- NET July 2018 Exam Date : July 2018
- NET December 2018 Exam Date : on or after December 2018.
CBSE NET Philosophy Eligibility
The minimum educational qualification and age limit to appear in CBSE NET Philosophy exam for June and December 2018 is given below.
- Candidates who have secured at least 55% marks (without rounding off) in Master’s Degree OR equivalent examination in Philosophy from universities/institutions recognised by UGC in this subjects (Philosophy) are eligible for this Test. For ST, SC, OBC, PWD have secured at least 50% marks.
- Candidates who have appeared OR will be appearing at the qualifying Master’s degree (final year) in Philosophy examination and whose result is still awaited or candidates whose qualifying examinations have been delayed may also apply for this test.
CBSE NET Philosophy Exam Age Limit
- Junior Research Fellowship: Not more than 28 years as on 01.12.2015.
- Assistant Professor: There is no upper age limit for applying for eligibility for Assistant Professor.
CBSE NET Philosophy Exam Pattern
- The Philosophy Test will consist of three papers. All the three papers will consist of only objective type questions in three separate sessions on the same day.
- The candidate will have to mark the responses for questions of Paper – I, Paper – II and Paper – III on the Optical Mark Reader (OMR) Sheet provided along with the test booklet.
- There will be NO negative marking in UGC NET Philosophy exam in any of the Papers.
|Paper||Marks||Number of Question||Duration|
|I||100||60 out of which 50 question to be attempted||01:15 Hours|
|II||100||50 questions all are compulsory||01:15 Hours|
|III||150||75 questions all are compulsory||02:30 Hours|
CBSE NET Philosophy Syllabus
- Paper-I (Common for all) called ” UGC NET Paper 1 on General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude exam ” shall be of general nature, intended to assess the teaching/research aptitude of the candidate. It will primarily be designed to test reasoning ability, comprehension, divergent thinking and general awareness of the candidate. 60 (sixty) multiple choice questions of 2 marks each will be given, out of which the candidate would be required to answer any 50 (fifty). In the event of the candidate attempted more than 50 questions, the first 50 questions attempted by the candidate would be evaluated. Check details syllabus of NET Paper I Exam.
- Paper-II (from Philosophy subjects) shall consist of 50 objective type compulsory questions based on the Philosophy subject. Each question will carry 2 marks.
- Paper-III (from Philosophy subjects) will consist of 75 objective type compulsory questions from the Philosophy subject. Each question will carry 2 marks.
Old Question Papers
CBSE / UGC NET Philosophy Previous Year Question Papers Solution
- We have founded huge previous year question papers on UGC/CBSE NET Philosophy. CBSE NET Philosophy previous year question papers answers are in PDF files which will helps all the student to prepare 2018 NET exam preparation. UGC NET Philosophy model question papers are not found at this time. Any Candidates who has CBSE NET Philosophy Last 10 to 20 previous years question papers with answers can share with us.
June 2004 Paper
December 2004 Paper
June 2005 Paper
December 2005 Paper
June 2006 Paper
December 2006 Paper
June 2007 Paper
December 2007 Paper
June 2008 Paper
December 2008 Paper
June 2009 Paper
December 2009 Paper
June 2010 Paper
December 2010 Paper
June 2011 Paper
December 2011 Paper
June 2012 Paper
December 2012 Paper
June 2013 Paper
December 2013 Paper
|September 2013 (re-exam)|
June 2014 Paper
December 2014 Paper
June 2015 Paper
December 2015 Paper
CBSE NET Philosophy Online Mock Practice Test
- UGC NET Philosophy Questions Answers for JRF / LS Entrance . This mock test having 25 question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set UGC NET Philosophy Online Mock Practice Test question answers quiz.
CBSE / UGC NET Philosophy Books / Study Materials
- There are so many books for UGC/CBSE NET Philosophy Test 2018 For Joining into JRF or LS 2018 exam preparation, but i must say you should have latest two types of book one for UGC NET Philosophy Last 10 or 20 years question with solution and another book is for UGC NET Philosophy 2015 syllabus wise subjects description and solution. We have found some best UGC NET Philosophy Paper II and Paper III books in online you can check below.
NET Philosophy Books
NET Philosophy Study Materials
CBSE/ UGC NET Philosophy Answer Keys
- After the declaration of result of UGC-NET Philosophy 2015 Examinations held in June, 2015 and December, 2015.
- JbigDeaL will provide you direct link and steps to get the UGC NET Philosophy Answer Keys 2015. You can download the UGC NET Philosophy Answer Keys 2018 PDF file on the main web portal of the CBSE NET.
|CBSE / UGC NET Philosophy Answer Keys|
- Sarkari Naukri Recruitment 2019 Today
- Latest Govt Jobs Notification 2019
- Latest Govt. Jobs in Last 7 Days
- General Knowledge Quiz (Mock Test)
- Month Wise Latest General Knowledge (GK) Question Answers 2016
- Reasoning & Aptitude Question Answers
- General English Language Question Answers