UGC / CBSE NET Political Science Exam 2018 June and December: Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) behalf of UGC conducted UGC NET Political Science exam. For Eligibility for Assistant Professor in Political Science only OR Junior Research Fellowship & Eligibility for Assistant Professor Both in Political Science.
UGC NET Political Science Exam 2018
UGC conducts NETFrom now CBSE i.e Central Board of Secondary Education will conducted National Eligibility Test (NET) Exam twice a year, i.e., in the months of June and December for all subjects like Political Science on behalf of UGC. Now its called CBSE NET Exam.
Code No: 02
CBSE NET Political Science Exam Date & Notification 2018
The notifications for NET Political Science Exam announcing the June and December examinations are published in the months of March and September respectively. Candidates who is willing to appear in CBSE NET Political Science Exam have to check in the weekly journal of nation-wide circulation, viz, Employment News.
- Date of Examination December 2018
- Next / Upcoming Exam date : on or after June.
CBSE NET Political Science Eligibility
The minimum educational qualification and age limit to appear in CBSE NET Political Science exam for June and December 2018 is given below.
- Candidates who have secured at least 55% marks (without rounding off) in Master’s Degree OR equivalent examination in Political Science from universities/institutions recognised by UGC in this subjects (Political Science) are eligible for this Test. For ST, SC, OBC, PWD have secured at least 50% marks.
- Candidates who have appeared OR will be appearing at the qualifying Master’s degree (final year) in Political Science examination and whose result is still awaited or candidates whose qualifying examinations have been delayed may also apply for this test.
CBSE NET Political Science Exam Age Limit
- Junior Research Fellowship: Not more than 28 years as on 01.12.2015.
- Assistant Professor: There is no upper age limit for applying for eligibility for Assistant Professor.
CBSE NET Political Science Exam Pattern
- The Political Science Test will consist of three papers. All the three papers will consist of only objective type questions in three separate sessions on the same day.
- The candidate will have to mark the responses for questions of Paper – I, Paper – II and Paper – III on the Optical Mark Reader (OMR) Sheet provided along with the test booklet.
- There will be NO negative marking in UGC NET Political Science exam in any of the Papers.
|Paper||Marks||Number of Question||Duration|
|I||100||60 out of which 50 question to be attempted||01:15 Hours|
|II||100||50 questions all are compulsory||01:15 Hours|
|III||150||75 questions all are compulsory||02:30 Hours|
CBSE NET Political Science Syllabus
- Paper-I (Common for all) called ” UGC NET Paper 1 on General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude exam ” shall be of general nature, intended to assess the teaching/research aptitude of the candidate. It will primarily be designed to test reasoning ability, comprehension, divergent thinking and general awareness of the candidate. 60 (sixty) multiple choice questions of 2 marks each will be given, out of which the candidate would be required to answer any 50 (fifty). In the event of the candidate attempted more than 50 questions, the first 50 questions attempted by the candidate would be evaluated. Check details syllabus of NET Paper I Exam.
- Paper-II (from Political Science subjects) shall consist of 50 objective type compulsory questions based on the Political Science subject. Each question will carry 2 marks.
- Paper-III (from Political Science subjects) will consist of 75 objective type compulsory questions from the Political Science subject. Each question will carry 2 marks.
Old Question Papers
CBSE / UGC NET Political Science Previous Year Question Papers Solution
- We have founded huge previous year question papers on UGC/CBSE NET Political Science. CBSE NET Political Science previous year question papers answers are in PDF files which will helps all the student to prepare 2018 NET exam preparation. UGC NET Political Science model question papers are not found at this time. Any Candidates who has CBSE NET Political Science Last 10 to 20 previous years question papers with answers can share with us.
CBSE NET Political Science Online Mock Practice Test
- UGC NET Political Science Questions Answers for JRF / LS Entrance . This mock test having 25 question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set UGC NET Political Science Online Mock Practice Test question answers quiz.
CBSE / UGC NET Political Science Books / Study Materials
- There are so many books for UGC/CBSE NET Political Science Test 2018 For Joining into JRF or LS 2018 exam preparation, but i must say you should have latest two types of book one for UGC NET Political Science Last 10 or 20 years question with solution and another book is for UGC NET Political Science 2015 syllabus wise subjects description and solution. We have found some best UGC NET Political Science Paper II and Paper III books in online you can check below.
NET Political Science Books
NET Political Science Study Materials
CBSE/ UGC NET Political Science Answer Keys
- After the declaration of result of UGC-NET Political Science 2015 Examinations held in June, 2015 and December, 2015.
- JbigDeaL will provide you direct link and steps to get the UGC NET Political Science Answer Keys 2015. You can download the UGC NET Political Science Answer Keys 2018 PDF file on the main web portal of the CBSE NET.
- Sarkari Naukri Recruitment 2019 Today
- Latest Govt Jobs Notification 2019
- Latest Govt. Jobs in Last 7 Days
- General Knowledge Quiz (Mock Test)
- Month Wise Latest General Knowledge (GK) Question Answers 2016
- Reasoning & Aptitude Question Answers
- General English Language Question Answers