East Coast Railway Trade Apprentices Application Form 2019 Apply Online Before 06 January 2020: This is the latest Sarkari Notification coming from East Coast Railway Trade Apprentices Exam 2019. As a result, Jobseekers must download the advertisement before apply to East Coast Railway Sarkari Naukri 2019.
East Coast Railway Trade Apprentices Recruitment 2019
It is a great opportunity to work under the East Coast Railway. Recently they invited job seekers for appointment as Trade Apprentices in clerical cadre. The full vacancy details are given below.
- Name of The Post: Trade Apprentices
- Total: 1216 Posts.
- Location: Bhubaneswar (Odish)
- Start Application: 07 December 2019
- Closing Date: 06 January 2020
- Application Mode: Online
- Payment Mode: Online (Examination fee through Debit Card, Credit Card or Net Banking)
- Registration Fees: for SC/ST/PWD/XS: No Fees and GEN/OBC/EWS: ₹100/
Education & Age
- Minimum Qualification: 10th Class pass with 50% marks and ITI course in the relevant trade.
- Age Limit: 15 to 24 years old
- Selection will be on the basis of Merit List prepared in respect Marks obtained required Qualification.
Jobseekers fulfilled the eligibility criteria should apply online through East Coast Railway Career Page. Therefore, Applicants have to log on to East Coast Railway official website eastcoastrail.indianrailways.gov.in. After that go to “Latest Announcement” section then Click on “Recruitment of Trade Apprentices“.
Online Practice Test:
- East Coast Railway Trade Apprentices Exam Questions Papers Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There is much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test