Fashion Apparel Design Course, Degree, Colleges Career Prospects
Fashion Apparel Design Course
- Fashion Apparel Design is 3 years undergraduate diploma program which produces professional designers who are equipped to exploit the career opportunities available in the broad field of fashion and who are keen to respond to the challenges of designing for a better future.
- The program provides the opportunities to fulfill creative, intellectual and practical potential through studies in multidisciplinary nature of fashion and associated areas.
- The program also aims at developing design solutions within the existing constraints of fabric, labour, etc. to develop viable aesthetics, the students are encouraged to understand, simplify, adapt and employ the vast design databank of our Indian Heritage for the contemporary Indian scenario.
- To achieve this, emphasis is laid on in-depth understanding of the essentials of design as well as production and manufacturing processes of the apparel industry. The students are given inputs on how fashion functions, the trends & cycles, the history, the influences, the components of colour & fabric, line & shape.
Benefit of Dual Certification –(SOFT, Pune)
- While doing this U.G. diploma the prospective students can avail a benefit of dual certification i.e. they will be awarded the Diploma in Fashion Apparel Design in Technical support with NIFT and they can also get a Degree of B.Sc. (Fashion Design) with Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University (YCMOU).
Career Prospects / Jobs
- Career Prospects – Fashion Designer, Fashion Illustrator, Fashion Stylist, Fashion Coordinator, Fashion Buyer, Freelance Designer.
Be the first to leave a review.