UPCAT 2018 -Uttar Pradesh Common Admission Test 2018 For Admission to
Bachelor of Dental Surgery (B.D.S.) Course (Academic Year : 2018 – 19).
UPCAT 2018 Form
- The forms shall be issued in person against cash payment or by Demand Draft in favour
of “Association of Pvt. Medical and Dental Colleges of Uttar Pradesh” payable at
- The candidates in their own interest are advised to purchase the application form only from the member institutions who are participating in this test. he association does not take any responsibility for duplicate application forms, which will be summarily rejected. Forms & brochure can also be download from website www.upcatdental.net.
UPCAT 2018 Eligibility
- The candidate must have passed the 10+2 examination i.e. I.C.S.E / Intermediate examination or its equivalent comprising of a curriculum of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English from the recognized Board or University.
- The candidate must have passed in all the above subjects and obtained a minimum of 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English taken together in the qualifying examination. Candidates belonging to SC / ST / OBC category would require in Physics,
Chemistry, Biology and English a minimum 40% marks as against the 50% marks for the General category candidates.
- The candidates who are appearing for the qualifying examination (XII) and result is not yet available are also eligible to appear in this Test but such candidates shall submit the mark sheet of the qualifying examination (XII) to the member College at the time of being called for admission and must have secured 50% marks in PCBE as stated above.
Only those candidates whose date of birth falls on or before 31st December, 1998 (atleast 17 years of age as on 31st December, 2015) are eligible to apply. Date of birth as
recorded in High school / ICSE or its equivalent certificate will be taken as accepted.
UPCAT 2018 Exam Pattern and Syllabus
- All candidates should appear for the Uttar Pradesh Common Admission Test (UPCAT-DENTAL).
- The entrance examination will comprise of an objective type examination of 180 minutes duration containing 200 questions of 200 marks.
- There will be 50 questions each for Physics, Chemistry, Zoology & Botany. The syllabus for entrance examination will be as per the 10+2 examination (ICSE /CBSE / U.P. Board or equivalent).
- The question paper will be given in English only. The candidate is required to answer 200 MCQs in 3 hours. Each question shall carry equal marks.
- All questions will be objective type with Multiple (1, 2, 3, 4) choice of which, only one will be the appropriate response and therefore the correct choice. Each correct answer will be awarded one mark. Zero marks shall be given to no response.
- There will be no negative marking for incorrect answer or more than one choice indicated against a question.
Old Question Papers
UPCAT Previous Year Question Papers with Answer Keys
- We have found some previous year question papers with answers of UPCAT 2018 – Uttar Pradesh Common Admission Test, these question papers and solution ares in PDF files, candidates can download the UPCAT Papers for free from jbigdeal. Please also note: we are not giving you 100% grantees for the authenticity of UPCAT materials as these resources provided candidates like you . You can also check other medical entrance exam.
|2014||Coming Soon||Coming Soon||Coming Soon|
UPCAT Sample Question Papers
- JbigDeaL is place of education, here you will get UPCAT Exam 2018 model question papers with answers these sample question papers having answer keys and based on central board syllabus which is a general pattern followed by all authorities like UPCAT. You can download for free UPCAT 2018 Model Question Papers in PDF. To download these PDF you have share this page either in Facebook or in Google + or in Twitter.
UPCAT Online Mock Test:
- JbigDeaL also will help you to participates in UPCAT 2018 –Uttar Pradesh Common Admission Test Online Mock Test. By participating in this online practice test you can judge your UPCAT 2018 exam preparation. So check this free mock test on UPCAT.
- START Online Mock Test
UPCAT 2018 Admit Card
- On the basis of information in the OMR Application Form, admit card of provisionally eligible candidates will be uploaded on the website www.upcatdental.net on 18th May 2015. You are required to download the admit card from the website www.upcatdental.net on or after 18th May 2018. No admit card will be sent by post.
- The additional copy of the photograph retained should be affixed on the downloaded admit card and attested for producing at the test centre.
- Download your admit card from the website of the association : www.upcatdental.net from 18th May, 2018 onwards. Candidate without the admit card or without the photograph on the admit card will NOT be permitted to appear in the examination.