Uttar Pradesh Management Common Aptitude Test 2021 (UPMCAT 2021) is conducted for admission to the 2 year regular MBA / MMS / MIBM / MMEM / MTM / MCM / MFC management courses provided at University departments, government and private institutions of Uttar Pradesh.
- Uttar Pradesh Management Common Aptitude Test 2021 (UPMCAT 2021) is entrance examination for admission into management programs offered from government and private universities and institutes in Uttar Pradesh. Uttar Pradesh Technical University (UPTU) Lucknow is the competent authority for administration of examination and admission procedure.
- On the basis of merit in UPMCAT 2021 candidates are offered admission in undergraduate and postgraduate programs equivalent to Bachelor in Business Administration (BBA) and Master in Business Administration (MBA).The UPMCAT 2021 Entrance Exam is held across various cities of Uttar Pradesh and in other mega cities on same test date. Candidates who found place in the merit list of written UPMCAT 2021 Entrance Exam are called for Group Discussion and Interview.
UPMCAT 2021 Application Form
- Candidates get final offer of admission on the basis of collective performance in UPMCAT 2021 Written Test, UPMCAT 2021 Group Discussion and UPMCAT 2021 Interview. Uttar Pradesh Management Common Aptitude Test 2021 (UPMCAT 2021) is state level entrance examination however; all India Nationals can appear for the test given they fulfil eligibility criteria fixed by the competent authority.
UPMCAT 2021 Exam Date
- The UPMCAT 2021 test is conducted by the Uttar Pradesh Technical University (UPTU) Lucknow at specified centres for candidates aspiring to enter Management Institutes in the State of U.P.
UPMCAT 2021 Courses
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- Master of Finance Control (MFC)
- Post Graduation Diploma in Business Administration (PGDBA)
UPMCAT 2021 Eligibility
- Admissions are open to Indian Nationals only. Candidates who have passed the qualifying examination from an institution / university located in the state of U.P. are eligible for admission at all the institutions (irrespective of their domicile).
- Candidates who have passed the qualifying examination from institutions located outside the State of Uttar Pradesh are eligible for admission to all the courses at all the institutions and universities inside U.P. except Motilal Nehru Regional Engineering College – MNREC Allahabad, now known called as National Institute of Technology (NIT) Allahabad.
Reservation of seats:
- 21% seats are reserved for schedule caste (SC), 2% seats are reserved for schedule tribe (ST) and 27% seats are reserved for other backward category (OBC) candidates respectively on all India basis.
- A three year Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university or board.
- Candidates who are due to appear in the qualifying examination or have appeared but results are awaited, are also eligible to take the Uttar Pradesh Management Common Aptitude Test 2021 (UPMCAT 2021).
UPMCAT 2021 Syllabus
There is no any specific syllabus for the test. The Exam consists of four sections:
- Section A – Test of proficiency in English Language. The questions cover grammar, vocabulary, sentence completion, synonyms, antonyms, relationship between words and phrases and comprehension of passages.
- Section B – Test of Numerical Aptitude based on general mathematics, numerical calculation, arithmetic, simple algebra and geometry. This also tests the ability to interpret common graphs charts and tables.
- Section C – Speed And Accuracy Of Thinking and decisions making. The test is based on assessment of figures, diagrams, unfamiliar relationships and verbal reasoning.
- Section D – Knowledge of current affairs related to trade, industry, economy, sports and culture.
- START Online Mock Test
UPMCAT Website Contact Details
|Address||Uttar Pradesh Technical University
IET Campus, Sitapur Road, Lucknow -226021
|Test Period||Uttar Pradesh Management Common Aptitude Test (UPMCAT 2021) is generally held in Month of May|