UPMT 2017 – Uttarakhand Pre Medical Entrance Test 2017 its also known as UK PMT i.e – Uttarakhand PMT this exam conducted by H.N.B. Uttarakhand Medical Education University for the admission into MBBS and BDS Courses.
- 1 UPMT 2017:
- 2 Uttarakhand PMT 2017 Books / Study Materials:
- 3 Old Question Papers
- 4 UPMT Admit Card 2017
- 5 UPMT Result 2017
- All necessary information regarding the taking of UPMT-2017, allocation of merit and seeking admission to MBBS and BDS courses in the various Medical and Dental colleges of Uttarakhand affiliated to H.N.B. Uttarakhand Medical Education University and all applicable rules and regulations, etc., are contained in this PROSPECTUS, UPMT – 2017.
UPMT 2017 Exam Date:
- Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Uttarakhand Medical Education University conducted Uttarakhand Pre Medical Entrance Test generally in the month of May. Last year it was conducted on 17th May 2015.
further direction by Hon’ble Superme court on NEET Exam.
UPMT 2017 Application Form :
- Candidates can apply for UPMT 2017 only “Online”.
- The submission of On-Line application form through website can be made from February.
- The Information Brochure will be available ON LINE on the websites. Availability of Prospectus at University website i.e. www.hnbumu.ac.in. Application fee is Rs 2000 for General candidates, and Rs 1400 for SC / ST candidates.
- Online submission of Application Form may be made by accessing Board website. Requisite application fee for the exam can be paid online or offline
- Candidates are advised to read carefully this information brochure, check their eligibility and applicable reservation category etc. before filling and submitting the application.
UPMT Eligibility 2017:
- Candidate ensures that he/she has completed the age of 17 years on or before 31st December, 2015.
- qualifications He/She should have passed the 12th Class under the 10+2 Scheme/Senior School Certificate Examination or Intermediate Science (I.Sc.) or an equivalent examination of a recognised University/Board of any Indian State with ENGLISH, PHYSICS, CHEMISTRY and BIOLOGY.
UPMT Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2017:
- The Test shall have one paper consisting of questions in Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Botany and Zoology).
- The duration of test will be three hours 3 hours.
- There will be 200 Multiple Choice Questions (50 each of Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology).
- Each question will carry four marks, thus total marks will be 200.
- The questions will be in English. The candidate will be required to find out the correct answer and mark it on the Optical Mark Reader (OMR) Response Sheet.
- There will be no negative marking for wrong answers.
Uttarakhand PMT 2017 Books / Study Materials:
- There are so many books for Uttarakhand Pre Medical Entrance Test Exam 2017 For Admission to MBBS and BDS 2017 exam preparation, but i must say you should have latest two types of book one for Uttarakhand PMT Last 10 or 20 years question with solution and another book is for UPMT 2017 syllabus wise subjects description and solution. We have found some best Uttarakhand PMT books in online you can check below.
Uttarakhand PMT 2017 Books
Uttarakhand PMT 2017 Study Materials
Old Question Papers
UPMT Previous Year Question Papers
- Here you can find all of the UPMT previous year question papers answers are free of cost students can download these papers for medical entrance test (UG) preparation. This Year on 2015 Uttarakhand Pre Medical Entrance Test conducted written test, the paper is not available with us. Any Candidates who has Last 10 to 20 Years previous solution can share with us.
|Coming soon||Coming soon||Coming soon|
UPMT Model Papers 2017:
- JbigDeaL provides Sample Question Papers with answers for 2017 for UPMT Entrance Test Exam 2017. Some of the question may be from out of syllabus. This sample papers doesn’t means to actual paper. Its just for better preparation and test you knowledge in Uttarakhand PMT related exams.
[indeed-social-locker sm_list=’fb,tw,go1,li’ sm_template=’ism_template_1′ sm_list_align=’horizontal’ sm_display_counts=’false’ sm_display_full_name=’true’ locker_template=2 sm_d_text='<p><img class=” aligncenter” src=”http://upload.jbigdeal.in/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/model-lock-min1.png” alt=”” data-mce-src=”http://upload.jbigdeal.in/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/model-lock-min1.png”></p>’ ism_overlock=’default’ ]
UPMT Online Practice Test:
- UPMT MCQ Questions Answers for Medical Entrance Test MBBS/BDS. This mock test having 25 question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set of UPMT Physics, Chemistry and Biology(Botany & Zoology) and question answers quiz.
UPMT Admit Card 2017
- The University will provide the facility of downloading Admit Cards of Uttarakhand PMT 2017, along with a certificate which would be dully signed and attested from either Principal of last attended School/Executive Magistrate.
- Candidates are required to download Uttarakhand P PMT admit cards from the website and follow the instructions given therein. Candidate may please note that UPMT 2017 admit cards will not be sent by the post.
- The UPMT 2017 admit cards will be available on University website from before 15 days of exam. Candidate must not mutilate the Admit Card or change any entry made therein.
- Candidates are advised to preserve their Uttarakhand P PMT Admit Cards in good condition till admission in Medical/ Dental Colleges is over.
UPMT Result 2017
- After, all the Question Booklets and OMR Response Sheets are received by the University the evaluation shall be done using OMR machine.
- After evaluation, result shall be declared Rank-wise, Roll No. wise and category wise.
- The Ranking shall be solely based on the result of UPMT-2017 and shall not be valid for admission.
- This Ranking will be drawn to give an approximate idea to the candidate with regard to his/her relative position only based on UPMT-2017.
- The UPMT result 2017 will be available on University website Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Uttarakhand Medical Education University
- The result so declared and Ranking so drawn shall be made known to each candidate by an official gazette, copies of which shall be available at the office of the Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Uttarakhand Medical Education University
Be the first to leave a review.