Uttar Pradesh Post Graduate Medical Entrance Exam 2022 (UPPGMET 2022) For Admission to M.D. / M.S./ Post Graduate Diploma Course in the Member Colleges for the Session 2022-23.
UPUMCWA is conducting UPPGMET-2065 for admission in M.D./M.S./ Post Graduate Diploma course from the academic session starting in 2015 for and on behalf of member colleges. Admission will be done as per the merit list prepared in the manner mentioned in this brochure on the basis of marks secured in the above UPPGMET-2022 conducted in a fair, transparent and non – exploitative manner.
- Advertisement notification published on October, Last Year it was announced on October 20, 2014. Information Bulletin will be available also at participating colleges.
UPPGMET 2022 Exam Date
- U.P. Unaided Medical Colleges Welfare Association (UPUMCWA) is conducted UPPGMET exam, generally held in Month of January.
UPPGMET 2022 Application Form
- The submission of On-Line application form through website can be made from October.
- Forms available at participating colleges from November.
- The Information Brochure will be available ON LINE on the websites www.upumcwa.org..
- Candidates are advised to read carefully this information brochure, check their eligibility and applicable reservation category etc. before filling and submitting the application.
Duration of the courses:
MD/MS: Three years from the date of admission. Candidates are eligible for admission after completion of compulsory rotating internship.
Diploma: Two years from the date of admission after completion of compulsory rotating internship.
UPPGMET 2022 Eligibility
- The candidate must have completed M.B.B.S. course from an institute duly recognized by Medical Council of India. The Internship of the candidate must be completed before April 01, 2015. The candidate must have his/her registration with State Medical Council / Medical Council of India
UPPGMET 2022 Syllabus / Exam Pattern
- The syllabus will be the same as prescribed for the MBBS courses as per Regulation on Post Graduate Medical Education, 2000 framed under IMC Act 1956.
- There will be negative marks of 1/4 for each wrong answer.
- The questions will generally be of MBBS level. ·The number of questions from different subjects in the paper shall ordinarily (but not necessarily) be as follows:-
Old Question Papers
UPPGMET 2022 Previous Year Question Papers
- Here you can find all of the UPPGMET 2022 previous year question papers answers are free of cost students can download these papers for UPPGMET 2022 Medical Entrance Exam (PG) preparation. This Year on 2015 UPPGMET written test was NOT conducted , the paper is not available with us. Any Candidates who has Last 10 to 20 Years previous solution can share with us.
UPPGMET 2022 Model Papers
- JbigDeaL provides Sample Question Papers with answers for 2022 for UPPGMET Test Exam 2022 along with a question bank. Some of the question may be from out of syllabus. This sample papers doesn’t means to actual paper. Its just for better preparation and test you knowledge in UPPGMET related exams.
Sample Paper I
Sample Paper II
Model Paper I
Model Paper II
UPPGMET 2022 Online Practice Test:
- UPPGMET Questions Answers for Medical PG Entrance Test. This mock test having 25 question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set of UPPGMET question answers quiz.
UPPGMET 2022 Question Bank:
- JbigDeaL provided three UPPGMET Question Bank for students, these question banks are in pdf file. Students can download these question bank for free.
UPPGMET 2022 Books / Study Materials:
- There are so many books for Uttar Pradesh Post Graduate Medical Entrance Exam 2022 For Admission to MD/MS/Post Graduate Diploma Courses 2022 exam preparation, but i must say you should have latest two types of book one for UPPGMET Last 10 or 20 years question with solution and another book is for UPPGMET Medical PG Entrance 2022 syllabus wise subjects description and solution. We have found some best UPPGMET books in online you can check below.
UPPGMET 2022 Books
UPPGMET 2022 Study Materials
[button color=”red” url=”http://www.amazon.in/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=Medical+PG+Entrance&tag=httpwwwjlatec-21″ target=”_blank” rel=”nofollow”]View Details[/button]
|[button color=”red” url=”http://dl.flipkart.com/dl/search?q=Medical+PG+Entrance&as=off&as-show=off&affid=INJayChan” target=”_blank” rel=”nofollow”]View Details[/button]|
UPPGMET 2022 Result
- The merit will be prepared on the basis of the marks obtained in UPPGMET-2022 conducted by UP Unaided Medical Colleges Welfare Association (UPUMCWA) subject to minimum cut-off percentage.
- UPPGMET 2022 Result Announcement Date: Second Week of February
- The percentage will be calculated up to two decimals precision. Minimum cut-off pass percentage of marks in UPPGMET-2022 shall be 50%.
- All successful candidates will be informed through webiste www.upumcwa.org hence the candidates are advised to visit the website www.upumcwa.org for relevant information.
UPPGMET 2022 Admit Card
- Admit Cards will be available for download from the website www.upumcwa.org on January 2022.
- The candidates who don’t have downloaded Admit Card will be entertained at the examination center between 9:00 AM to 12:00 Noon on the day of examination i.e. 10th January, 2018 (Saturday). They should contact the centre observer UPPGMET- 2022.
UPPGMET 2022 counseling :
- There will be required central Counsellings on the basis of merit of UPPGMET-2022. The schedule and procedure will be informed through the Association’s Website at www.upumcwa.org.
UPPGMET 2022 List of Member-Colleges
Code – 001
Muzaffarnagar Medical College, Muzaffarnagar (MMC)*
Opp. Begrajpur Industrial Area, Adjacent to Reliance Petrol Pump,
115 Km. Stone, NH-58, Delhi-Dehradun Road, Muzaffarnagar (U.P.)
Phone : 01396-252702, 252704 Fax : 01396-252703, 252708; Mob. 9837066610, 9358922666
Email : email@example.com; Website : www.mmcollege.org
Code – 002
NSCB Subharti Medical College, Meerut (SMC)* Subhartipuram, Delhi-Haridwar By Pass Road, N.H. 58 Meerut (U.P.) Phone: (0121) 2439056, 2439027, Fax: (0121) 2439127
Code – 003
Rama Medical College Hospital & Research Centre (RMCHRC)*
Rama Educational City, G.T. Road, Mandhana, Kanpur – 209 217 (UP) Phone : 0512-2583785 Fax : 0512-2583875 Website : www.ramagroup.in
Code – 004
Rohilkhand Medical College, Bareilly (RMC)*
Opp. Suresh Sharma Nagar, Pilibhit Bye-Pass Road, Bareilly 243 006 (U.P.) Phone : 9359102935, 0581-2526011, 2526012 Fax : 0581-2526054, 2303345 Website : www.rmcbareilly.com
Code – 005
Shri Ram Murti Smarak
Institute of Medical Sciences, Bareilly (SRMSIMS)*
Ram Murti Puram, 13.2 Km. Bareilly-Nainital Road, Bareilly 243 202 (U.P.) Phone : 91-581-2582031-33 Fax : 91-581-2582030
Website : srmsims.ac.in Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Code – 006
Hind Institute of Medical Sciences (HIMS)*
Near Canal, Safedabad, Faizabad-Lucknow Road, Barabanki (U.P.) Phone : 05248-227787, 226685, Fax : 0522-2352356
Email : email@example.com; Website : www.himsup.com
Code – 007
Saraswati Institute of Medical Sciences (SIMS)*
NH-24, Anwarpur, Hapur, Ghaziabad
Phone : 0122-2325317, 2321151, 2320511, 09219443322, 09219569618 Fax : 0122-2321151
Website : www.sims.edu.in ; Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Code – 008
Sharda University School of Medical Sciences and Research*
Plot No. 32-34, Knowledge Park-III, Greater Noida (U.P.) – 201306
Phone : 120-3121001, 3121002
Email : email@example.com; Website : www.sharda.ac.in
Code – 009
Career Institute of Medical Sciences & Hospital**
Sitapur – Hardoi Bypass road, I.I.M., Ghailla, Lucknow -226020
Phone: +9115403074, +91-9935237590, +91-9305585271, 0522-2960429, 0522-2960439
Website: www.careertrust.in, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Code – 010
Major S. D. Singh Medical College & Hospital** Bewar Road, Baikunthpuri, Fatehgarh, District – Farrukhabad Mobile : 9415167864, 9415472381, 9839553056
E-mail : email@example.com, Website: www.majorsdsmch.org
Code – 011
Mayo Institute of Medical Sciences** (A Unit of Bodhisatva Charitable Trust) Faizabad road, Gadia Barabanki, U.P., India Reg. Off.: 2/330, Vikas Khand II, Gomti Nagar, Lucknow – 226010. U.P., India
Ph : 91-9235445111, 91-9235461111 Fax : 0522-2303939 Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Code – 012
Rama Medical College Hospital & Research Centre** Ramade oi, NH-24, 38 km milestone, Moradabad – Delhi highway, Ghaziabad Ph.: 0512-2780891/93, Fax : 0512-2780894
* Approved unaided member medical colleges offering Post Graduate programmes as on September 30, 2014.
** Other member colleges of UPUMCWA offering MBBS as on September 30, 2014.
# Seat matrix will be made available on website.
|Address||U.P. Unaided Medical Colleges Welfare Association Ist Floor, Anand Ashram Complex, Anand Ashram, Rampur Garden, Bareilly (U.P.)|
|Phone||Enquiry : 9897600270|
|Working Time||Monday to Friday: 0900 Hrs to 1700 Hrs|
- Sarkari Naukri Recruitment 2022 Today
- Latest Govt Jobs Notification 2022
- Latest Govt. Jobs in Last 7 Days
- General Knowledge Quiz (Mock Test)
- Month Wise Latest General Knowledge (GK) Question Answers 2022
- Reasoning & Aptitude Question Answers
- General English Language Question Answers