USET 2019 : Uttarakhand State Eligibility Test 2019 also it is known as USLET 2019 : Uttarakhand State Level Eligibility Test 2019 or Kumaun university SET exam. conducted by Kumaun University to join candidates for lectureship in Uttarakhand.
Kumaun University USET 2019:
- In accordance with the guidelines of the U.G.C., the Government of Uttarakhand, Higher Education conducting the State Eligibility Test (SET) 2015. The U.G.C. has accredited the Kumaun University as the State Agency of the Uttarakhand Government.
USET 2019 Exam Date:
- Every year Kumaun University conducted Uttarakhand State Eligibility Test. General the exam held in the month of March. Last year it was conducted on 1st March 2015. So the next USET exan date could be March 2019.
USET 2019 Application Form:
- The USET submission of On-Line application form through website can be made from December
- The USET 2019 Information Brochure will be available ON LINE on the websites.
- Candidates are advised to read carefully this information brochure, check their eligibility and applicable reservation category etc. before filling and submitting the application.
- Application form is available on www.usetonline.org with a link at university website www.kunainital.ac.in. Candidates have to fill up the form online only. Application submitted in any other form will not be accepted.
- The Examination Fees may be paid online or by Cash through Challan at any Branch of State Bank of India (SBI). Fees for General category Rs. 900 and Fees SC/ST/OBC (Non-creamy Layer), Physically Handicapped/Visually Handicapped Rs. 500.
USET Exam 2019 Subjects:
- The candidates are allowed to appear in only one subject from the above list. Candidates have to appear for SET in the subject of their Post-Graduation only. However, candidates whose post-graduation subject is not covered in the list of subjects in may appear in U.G.C. NET/CSIR NET .
|Subject Code||Subject Name||Subject Code||Subject Code|
|01||Hindi||15||Earth and Atmospheric science|
|06||Political Science||20||Life science|
|08||History||22||Computer science and Applications|
|11||Physical Education||25||Drawing and Painting|
|13||Defence and Strategic studies||27||Library and Information Science|
USET 2019 Eligibility
- The candidates must have Master’s Degree recognized by U.G.C. Candidates having Post Graduate diploma/certificate awarded by Indian University/Institute or Foreign degree/diploma/certificate awarded by the Foreign University/Institute should in their own interest, ascertain the equivalence of their diploma/degree/certificate with Master’s degree of recognized Indian Universities from Association of Indian Universities (AIU), New Delhi.
- Candidates who have secured at least 55% marks (without rounding off) in Master’s Degree OR equivalent examination from universities/institutions recognised by UGC and State Government are eligible for this Test.
- The candidates who are studying in the first year of two years Masters Course or in first two semesters of a four semester’s course of Master’s Degree are not eligible to appear for this test.
- Candidates can appear for SET in the subject of their Post-Graduation only. The candidates whose post-graduation subject is not covered in the list of subjects in item no. “C” may appear in UGC NET/CSIR NET.
- To apply for the SET there is no upper age limit.
Syllabus and Exam Pattern
USET 2019 Exam Pattern
- The Test will consist of three papers. All the three papers will consist of only objective type questions.
Number of questions
|100||60 out of which 50 question to be attempted|
|100||50 questions all are compulsory|
|150||75 questions all are compulsory|
USET 2019 Exam Syllabus
- Paper-I shall be of general nature, intended to assess the teaching/research aptitude of the candidate. It will primarily be designed to test reasoning ability, comprehension, divergent thinking and general awareness of the candidate. Sixty (60) multiple choice questions of two marks each will be given, out of which the candidate would be required to answer any fifty (50). In the event of the candidate attempting more than fifty questions, the first fifty questions attempted by the candidate would be evaluated.
- Paper-II shall consist of 50 objective type compulsory questions based on the subject selected by the candidate. Each question will carry 2 marks.
- Paper-III will consist of 75 objective type compulsory questions from the subject selected by the candidate. Each question will carry 2 marks.
- Syllabus for all U-SET subjects can be downloaded from the Website www.usetonline.org
USET Previous Year Question Papers
- Here you can find all of the USET or Kumaun University USET previous year question papers answers are free of cost students can download these papers for SET/SLET Entrance exam 2019 preparation. This Year on 2014 USET written test conducted , the paper is not available with us. Any Candidates who has USET Last 10 to 20 Years previous solution can share with us.
USET Practice Test:
- USET Questions Answers for Lectureship (LS) exam. This mock test having 25 question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set of USET question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
USET 2019 Result:
- Minimum marks to be obtained in SET for considering a candidate for the Eligibility for Assistant Professor.The candidates are required to obtain following minimum marks separately in Paper-I, Paper-II and Paper-III as given below:
Category Paper-I Paper-II Paper-III General 40 (40%) 40 (40%) 75 (50%) OBC/ST/SC/PH/VH 35 (35%) 35 (35%) 60(40%)
Step II: Amongst those candidates who have cleared step I, a merit list will be prepared subject-wise and category-wise using the aggregate marks of all the three papers secured by such candidates.
- 1 SLET Exam 2019
- 2 SLET Exam Pattern 2019
- 3 SLET Eligibility 2019
- 4 Concept of SET/SLET
- 5 Scope of NET & SLET
- 6 List of SET/SLET Exam 2019
Last Updated on by